Chapter 13

Jaehwan walks forward not even bother to talk with Seowoo behind him. Actually he didnt have any intention to talk to her but he just want to ease the tight situation in the cafe. He doesnt want Hakyeon to create a chaos in Wonshik's cafe thats why he drags Seowoo anywhere as long as not the cafe. Seowoo fiddles her finger and trails Jaewhan anywhere he goes without saying anything. Jaehwan tuck his hand inside the pocket and turn his back towards Seowoo after they arrived at a park. He studies the face before him coldly before sigh loudly.

"So... whats so important to talk about?" Jaehwan tries to sound as cold as he could. If a stare can kill, Seowoo must have died numerous times already from Hakyeon, Taekwoon and Jaehwan.

Silence. Seowoo gathers what she actually wants to talk with the latter. There are too many things that need to be settle down. Too many things that need some explaination. But she just dont know how and will he believe her if she put some truth and be genuine in front of him. Jaehwan rolls his eyes and found a bench because he is too tired waiting for Seowoo speak up her thoughts.

"Hurry I dont have much time. I have lots of things to do other than being here if you. Be grateful Hakyeon hyung doesnt slap you in front of the public," he crosses his legs.

"I.... um... How are you Jaehwan-ah?"

Jaehwan sarcastically chuckles seeing the almighty cocky Seowoo who proudly dump her five years ago now timidly talk to him, asking whether he is good or not. He pinches his nose bridge with a sarcastic smile drawn on his lips. Seowoo feels insulted because Jaehwan that she knew wasnt like this. He was very cheerful and loving. He never throw any sarcasm remark. Jaehwan nods vigourously.

"Im good as you see me right now. Im richer, more mature than the old Jaehwan and of course I have lots of money," Seowoo hummed as a response but still she standing in front of him like she did something wrong which is she already did. A big one on top of that. Seeing her being so vulnerable like this makes Jaehwan pity her a bit. But he cant show that. He cant be nice to her. He cant be soft towards her anymore.

"Anything you want to talk more, Seowoo-ssi? And why are you standing, hands clasping like that? Did you do something wrong?" Jaehwan tilts his head. His blonde hair stands out the most and he looks so cocky as ever. With his tone of voice and deep gaze, anyone can be mentally small in front of him. She raises her head and smiles at him.

"Hm.. I love to see you like this. So, you're married already right? She's pretty. Your wife," Wife. Since when I got myself a wife. Jaehwan frowns because he has no idea what she's talking about. He never married or even have a relationship after she dump him. Suddenly Jaehwan remember when Rang calls him appa. Maybe that was what Seowoo thought he's already married. If Dahee befriended with her, why she doesnt know that Rang is Hakyeon's daughter. Again Jaehwan sinks in his thought.

"Aniyo thats Hakyeon hyung's wife and daughter. I dont have a wife nor intention of getting one. Too busy," he shrugs his shoulder and saw Seowoo sigh in relief. Tch what she wants to be relieved for. Its not that she has chance to get back with Jaehwan.

"Jaehwan-ah...." he hums as response. "Do you miss me? I... I'm sorry for everything. For what i've said to you those years. I... Im really sorry," tears start to roll on her cheeks. But still Jaehwan's heart wont be soften with just a tear. He folds his arms on his chest. Luckily there are no one at the park so Jaehwan have no barrier to not become a gentleman. He stands up from his seat and stands right in front of Seowoo.

"Sorry? What for? Did you do anything awful? If you do, save it and just talk to yourself. You dont deserve to get my forgiveness. I think thats all and I have a meeting now. Save your tears, you know you look so pathetic. I dont even care. Hmph," Jaehwan smirks and walk over Seowoo who is now crying mess because of those deep words from Jaehwan. Those words that he threw means nothing than the one she said to him. She knows she deserve all those cruel and harsh remarks from him. Seowoo falls on her knees and keep crying on the ground. She didnt realize that a pair of eyes and blonde hair guy was staring at her.

"Im sorry Seowoo-ah. It just hurt so much," he walks away from the view with a heavy heart.

>>

Today is the day Jaehwan is not working and he decides to play with the twin and their sister. He brought them lots of toys. A doll house for Seul, a big ultraman for Jaehyun and a barbie doll for Rang since she is still small. Hakyeon is also there because he is too lazy to go for work and he promise Dahee to spend time with her and left the kids with Jaehwan. He walks to the kitchen and helps Dahee.

"It must be great if we have Jihye unnie too here right, oppa?" Dahee cleans the table even the dining table is already shining. Hakyeon hugs her from behind and held his chin on her shoulder.
"Hmm.. Jihye noona has been working for years with my family so its time for her to be free and look for a family," Dahee turns her body and faced Hakyeon.

"I know but... how can she live without a work. She said to me that she was looking for another job. Ahhh nevermind, I can ask Seowoo unnie if she need a worker or not,"

Hakyeon only nods with his wife ideas. He just too lazy to think about Seowoo. For him Seowoo is just a damn bitch who hurt his dongsaeng. Jaehwan told Hakyeon about what Seowoo said to him few days ago at the park. But he didnt tell Hakyeon how his heart felt when he saw Seowoo kneels down and cried. Of course he would get curse if Hakyeon knows. Besides, Jaehwan also knows that Seowoo deserve that such harsh treatment. The couple eyes Jaehwan from the living room how happy he is when playing with their kids.

"I cant believe that Jaehwan oppa had such a terrible past before,"

"You better be. Not everyone experience bliss in their life. Like us," Dahee turns her head to see her husband who keeps hugging her from behind. Hakyeon took the opportunity and kiss her lips. Jaehwan saw the incident and immediately shout.

"Oh gosh kids please turn your head or your teeth with rot because of cheesiness in this house," Hakyeon never fails to glare at him and throw him the slipper that he wore.