Chapter 5

*HAKYEON'S POV*

I know I shouldn't behave like this because Jaehwan is already adult and he can think proper. But still I worried about him and leave him alone with Kim Wonshik. I plop on my bed and lean slowly thinking about him. I heard the door opens and see my lovely wife staring at me with those round eyes. I give her a small smile and she walks towards me. Dahee take seat and caress my thigh.

"Hey, why are you look so gloomy since few days ago? Is there anything wrong my dear?" she asks. I know she's worried about me and I'm worried about Jaehwan. Guess I should let her know about this since she's a part of the family and most importantly my wife.

"I'm just worried about Jaehwan," frowns form on her face.

"And why is it?"

"Jaehwan used to have a terrible past that almost took his life. And now, the past seems haunt him again. I'm afraid that he will do something stupid," I start to tell her how Ken was like before and why I worried so much about him. She freaks out as I told her that Ken used to cut himself before. At first, she doesn't believe me but then who knows a funny and cheerful Jaehwan used to be kind of freak in the past.

"So now, you're saying that Ken oppa is scared of that dream?" I nods.

"Honey, let's believe on him. Plus Ravi oppa is also there okay? So, don't worry much hm," she caress my cheeks and kiss me on the lips.

>>

Jaehwan freezes on his place he's standing and cold sweats start to form on his forehead. While Ravi still got his eyes glued on the also silence Seowoo. The cold tension starts to form and that makes the workers feel awkward and quite weird. Their founder of SPCouture is now being a statue because o two handsome guys in shop and they thought the heartless Seowoo is now was in the middle of admiring their looks. The one who wears a nametag 'Shin Hyomi' chuckles to end the staring session as the time is ticking and they have no time to waste.

"Er... Wonshik ah, hyung will be outside if you need me," Jaehwan makes the first move to get out from the suffocate atmosphere. It's already start to make him breathless as he saw her. He saw the one who used to make him the happiest man in the universe but also the one who manage to break him into pieces. Jaehwan walks to the front door but he stop until he heard the voice that he miss so much calling him by his name.

"Jaehwan...-ssi, wait please.... I wan----"

"I have nothing to deal with you. Its him," Jaehwan walks out leaving the blank Seowoo in her place. Wonshik notice the vibration in Jaehwan's voice and he guess he can't leave him for a long time. So he walks to Seowoo and coldly talk to her.

"Don't talk to him. This is the receipt. I need what should be settle and please don't act like you know us," he hands over the invoice that his sister gave him before leaving. Seowoo timidly hands over the paper bag but the she hold his wrist. 

"Wonshik-ah, how is Jaehwan?" Seowoo looks into his eyes. The latter can see the tears start to form in her eyes but he can't loose and never will be to the woman that used to hurt his brother before. He stares at her eyes coldly and step forward until their distance is only few inch different. He leans over to Seowoo's ear and his sharp and deep words can kill if its poisonous.

"Don't talk to me like we used to know. And you can see how he is right now. Getting richer and more handsome. Plus he can live better without you," Ravi smirks and walks out from the boutique leaving the poor designer in daze. She watch Ravi and Ken walks away from her sight and tears start to fall from her eyes. Jaehwan... live properly is a good news but, somehow his words and cold action triggers her heart. Seowoo wipes her tears.

'Guess this is what I got after hurting him. Jaehwan-ah, I'm sorry,'

>>

Ravi stares at Jaehwan who now acting like he saw nothing before. He know Jaehwan was sobbing because it was obvious since his eyes are swollen and his nose is red. But still, the elder acts all tough in front of him. And his tough act suffocates the already fuming Kim Wonshik. Jaehwan notices the stare that the younger gave him but he don't want to talk about it. Seowoo is a past and a past is a memory. So, she just someone that used to live in his heart. Used to. Those words make Jaehwan chuckles even though there is no joke between the letters.

"Aigoo Ravi-ah stop staring. I know I'm hot and now I want to take off my clothes. If you stare at me like that, it will be awkward man," he put his hands on his hips. Jaehwan smiles at the younger but still Ravi stares at him like he did something wrong.

"Hyung, are you totally okay? You know that I'm worried about you. Hakyeon hyung too," Ravi finally let out something that he really frustrated about. 

"Ravi-ah.. sometimes there are things that we need to forget and things that we need to cherish it. I may did something stupid before but now i'm no longer the dumb Ken who will sway over a small stuff. Seowoo is someone that used to love m-- i mean someone that I used to love and love need to cherish. And please don't tell Hakyeon hyung that we met her here," explained Ken. And he still keep his smile in his words.

"Hyung you still in love with her right? Hyung you nearly died! You know how mad Hakyeon hyung will be?! I can't see you hurt because it hurts me," he cries. Ravi cries. Jaehwan sighs because all the things that Ravi said is all true. There is no lie. He still loves Park Seowoo and that will never change in his life. Jaehwan hugs his brother and whispers that he will be fine and will become stronger than before. They have their dinner and get some sleep because the coffee hunt for Kim Wonshik starts tomorrow. Silently, Ken smiles in his sleep but what he doesn't know is Ravi also smile when he saw Ken smiles in his sleep. Seriously, when he saw Ken coldly walks away from the shop this afternoon scared the shit out of him. 

"I trust you hyung,"