Chapter 16

its has been a week since SeoWoo received Jaehwan's phone number from Dahee. But, she never have guts to do so. Seowoo hold on her phone and still counting, should or should her not call Jaehwan. Her heart is still beating fast whenever she saw Ken's phone number. Without her realize, Seowoo had been sitting in the same position for half an hour and that makes her secretary wonder what actually makes her to be so unproductive as usual. "Seowoo-ssi... Seowoo-ssi..." two calls still cannot grab her attention. Yes, definitely something was up.

"Park Seowoo-ssi!!!" Seowoo snaps in her fantasy (see what I did here) and turns hr head to the voice. "Ohh... huh, did you call me, Jin-ah? What happens?"

"Seowoo-ssi, was there anything happen? You seem..... um, not being yourself for these past days,"Jin lowers her voice back as she gets her attention. However, she still didnt pleased with her oh-nothing-was-happen-yet-it-so-obvious-there-is-something answer. Seowoo still flashes a smile towards her employee until her ears caught her phone ringing. For a moment, she stares at the phone screen as the call comes from an unknown number. 

"Hello. Park Seowoo speaking," she answers the phone.

"I know you are, and I know where you are. Stay away from him like you did few years ago. Don't you dare get near with him or you will die. Seowoo-ssi, dont think I dont know what you up to. I know every details of your move," hoarse voice. Seowoo furrows her eyebrows. It seems familiar yet its quite not. 

"Who are you? And who I shouldnt get near with? Dont tell me...." Seowoo can't finish her words as the caller laugh at her vibrating vocals. 

"Yes, as what you think of me right. That's me. Seowoo-yah, didnt you had enough of the money? Do you need some more? Tsk tsk tsk... as materialisic as before,"

"Shut up! I wont swayed with your warning anymore. I will pay back all the money from before. Just you wait! And yes! I will fight for him back. BAck then I was so immature and I was scared. But not now! I'm not the past Seowoo who couldnt fight for my love. I-----" Seowoo shouts at the phone for the very first time and that caught Jin attention. Seowoo never shouts before. She always be the calm leader and think rationally. Yes, she did get mad sometimes but she never shouts.

"Whatever, Seowoo-yah. I will do anything not to get you near from my son," the caller put off the call leaving Seowoo frustrated. Jin-ah runs to Seowoo after the call and hold her from falling. Still, she didnt know what to do and who are they arguing about. 

>>

The snow is getting heavier and as lazy as usual Jaehwan snuggles more into his blanket. however, the warm feels doesnt long last because of someone pulls his blanket and that drew him falls on the floor. He nearly shouts to whoever makes him fall but immediately freezes because he saw someone that he only meet five times a year. The woman in front of him runs forward and pull Jaehwan into her embrace and he returns the hug. But his eyes never left the older male in front. He stares in disbelief that his father returns to Korea today. Out of the times, why must he came back when there's Seowoo too. Maybe the world has turned upside down from him.

Jaehwan prepares breakfast for his parents even though his mother said its already late for breakfast. He questioned his parents why all the way from China they comeback to Korea. He know somwthing must be happen, if not his father wont even bother to visit him. He sips the hot coffee that suits the weather for the time. 

"I'm not staying in Korea for a long time, but I want to say something. I want you to know that I do this because I love our family's image," Mr. Lee first sentence will always be 'im not stayng in Korea for a long time'. 

"What are you saying? Was there anything happen before? And  was the really because of FAMILY? isn't anything that you did is for your own good?" Jaehwan knows it might quite rude to say that to his father but it doesnt matter. Everytime they met, it has always been a fight so it doesnt matter. his father let out a fake cough and sip the coffee. "Jaehwan-ah....." his mother tries to ease the tension between the father and son. Jaehwan smiles toward his mother and mouthed theres nothing will be happen. He knows something is really happen when his father really came all along the way from China to Korea just to meet him. He did think that 'thing' must be related to Seowoo as she was here also. But, if thats a truth, why and how his father did know that Seowoo is here.

He bid a good bye to his parents and closed the door. A loud sigh let out from his mouth and he leans against the door. Everything is just not right. Did he make something wrong for the world need to punish him in this way. First, Seowoo. Now, his parents. Wondering what will came up next, Jaehwan grabs his towel and cleans up. Its best for him to stop thinking weird stuff that will only hurt him more. 

>>

The fact that she still loves Jaehwan will never fade. Seowoo knows she need to come out with something if she wants JAehwan to get back with her. She bite her lips as it becomes a habit. She need to convince someone. Someone that is so closed with Jaehwan. Hakyeon. But its too hard. HAkyeon wont believe her. The image of Hakyeon will scold her like crazy curls her lips upwards. That guy was very protective. Over protective would be proper. But she knows Hakyeon as long as she know Jaehwan. Hakyeon.... what should she said if wants to convince him. Seowoo taps her finger on the table, still thinking hard until something across her brain. the envelope that contains money in it. She received them few years ago. Years passed yet she still keep the letter that came with the money. 

Seowoo opens her drawer and have a look at the letter. WOrds by words, she read the letter thoroughly. The words that hurt and crushed her heart into ashes. She will never ever forget the hurtful comments on the letters. Out of her realize, tears start to drop one by one. Seowoo grabs her phone and finds if she got HAkyeon's number in her contact. Yes, she got it. But, something held her from directly calls HAkyeon. Is she doing the right thing. Will Hakyeon believe in her words....