Chapter 17

Hands clasping became a habit for Seowoo since she came back to Korea like few weeks ago. She patiently waits in a VVIP room in a restaurant as someone that she waits for is a VVIP. The waiter that suppose to be serving her is already bored for waiting. Even Seowoo is still not ordering anything. She still put on an assuring smile for him not to bored. From afar, she saw someone with a dark blue blazer walking towards the room. 

"Ah, he's here. You dont have to wait anymore," the waiter bows towards both of the customers and walk away leaving them after taking orders. Seowoo's eyes waver when the other is staring hard into her eyes. Whether she wants to look away or not, she cant think much. the person in front of her is so important. In her hands, there is an envelope that should be settled.

"What is it? I'm busy," Hakyeon crosses his legs and his hands hooked on his knees. He still wants to knock his own head, why did he agreed to meet with Park Seowoo. Doesnt him hate her so much he wanted her to die for hurting his brother. That was what lingers in Seowoo's mind too. Why Hakyeon easily agreed to meet her. Hakyeon's eyes drops on the envelope that she held on her hands. Slowly, she hand over the envelope and Hakyeon's curious should or shouldnt he open the envelope.

"Open it. I think you are the first one I should tell.... since Jaehwan may not believe in me anymore....." the last sentence slowly mutters by Seowoo so that Hakyeon can't catch what she is mumbling. Hakyeon opens the envelope and he can't be shocker that he already is anymore. A large amount of money and also a letter that was quite brownish. Her heart is beating so fast that she wants to run away from the room. Shock, puzzled, Hakyeon's facial expression seems varies. She can't tell what Hakyeon's thinking right now.

"Are you bribing me or what?" HAkyeon doesnt wait for Seowoo's answer and he read the letter that was inside the envelope as well. Only a sarcastic chuckled were out from his chapped lips. Hakyeon throw the letter on the table right in front of Seowoo. He cant stop his sarcastic laugh. Seowoo's face is already reddening because of embarrassment and humilated. 

"So here you're saying that Jaehwan's parents were giving you money five years ago for you guys to separate? what a bluff tch.. Aren't you had enough with the letter that you left to my brother? Now you want to accuse his parents to bribe you? And you expect me to belief you?" 

Okay wait. Letters that Seowoo's left JAehwan? She furrows her eyebrows. Seowoo seems not to have any idea regarding any letters. "What letter?" that is the only two words that plays in her mind. Hakyeon once again smirks. The drink in front of him sipped and he crosses his legs back to its position. No matter how hard Seowoo tries to explain to Hakyeon that she didnt know anything about the letter, Hakyeon still doesnt believe her. The letter and money scatters on the table along with Seowoo' heart. However, her mind still doesnt keep stay still since she is very curious. She never left any letter for Jaehwan before. Even after she left, she only take her small belongings and left quietly. After the huge fight of course.

>>

Hongbin sits in front of Hakyeon after being summoned to come inside his office. Even after 10 minutes Hongbin was inside, Hakyeon still doesnt say even a single word. He lost in his own deep thoughts until Hongbin can't take it anymore and he knocks his table. He startles. Hakyeon only nods his head when Hongbin asked whether he is okay or not. He is okay, bt his mind is not. Seowoo seriously, sincerely knows nothing about the letter. Her eyes told him. That brown orbs are sharp enough to kill when she's curious. Its not he knows her for days, but years.

"Bin-ah, you think what actually happen between Ken and Seowoo?" Hongbin taken aback with Hakyeon's sudden question. He thought no one cannot talk about the past. 

"Hmmm I dont know hyung. What actually you want me to answer?" Hakyeon silenced. Yes, what actually he wants from Hongbin's answer. He plays with his pen and ask Hongbin to stay. 

>>

Jaehwan continues his life as usual, going to office with his baggy eyes like he doesnt get any sleep for days. After his parents came, he barely got any sleep. He plops on his leather chair and lean his head tiredly. He knowje shouldn't be like this. Seowoois just a past. Now, she is Taekwoon's business partner, Park Seowoo. So, he should act professional. Jaehwan let's put a deep sigh and grabs his phone in his pocket.

Hakyeon hyung

The caller's name adds the sigh from Jaehwan's mouth. He awares that Hakyeon is very protective over him right now but he's not a child anymore. He picks up the call but not in his usual cheerful self.

"Can we meetup for a while? Are you busy?" Ken glances at his watch. Perfect time for him to have lunch together. He agrees with Hakyeon to meet him at the usual place other that Starlight's Cafe. There's nothing he can acoid this hyung that has so much worry in his head. Hakyeon is just care and Ken is just feel stuffed.

"Are you okay? You look.... Worse. What happen? " Hakyeon asked while pouring alcohol for the younger. Jaehwan drink in oneshot before telling Hakyeon tht his parents went to visit him last week. Parents. Hakyeon suddenly become quiet scares Ken. He examines the elder's face to find something what is the reason that he called him today.

"I met Seowoo yesterday. She looks... I don't know... Pitiful maybe?" Jaehwan didn't show any reaction. He tries to keep calm even though the current news quite shocked.

"Why did you met here? Was there anything important?" Jaehwan pours the drink to Hakyeon while smiling. Hakyeon shrugs his shoulders. Theres nothing much they talked about said Hakyeon. Its just Seowoo who had so many to talk and he just listen to all dumb things from her mouth. Ken nods his head. He's at the urge of drunk.

"Hyung *hiccup* after this stop meddling *hiccup* with *hiccup* my *hiccup* business. I dont want you to get hurt," Hakyeon's heart feel quite shocked. Jaehwan never talk to him like this. He knows even Jaewhan is drunk, those words are real. He sigh.

"Jaehwan-ah... I just want to help you. I dont want you to h-"

"I SAID STOP MESSING WITH MY BUSINESS CAN'T YOU LISTEN?! I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE! SHE IS MY LOVE I LOVE HER AND ONLY HER! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW ME!" Jaehwan suddenly snarls at him and threw bad words. Hakyeon had enough. Of course he wont bring Jaehwan back with him. That kid would get beaten if he did.

"Arasso... Hyung won't meddle with your problems. Just dont look for me anymore," Hakyeon walks away from the scene and Jaehwan hold his head because of dizziness. He tries to call Hakyeon but he wont listen. Outside the bar, Hakyeon calls Taekwoon to take care of Jaehwan. Because Jaehwan will only listen to Taekwoon if he drunk...