Chapter 2

*Jaehwan's POV*

I've always been crave for a vacation and gahhhhh Swiss is the perfect place for me to have a time on my own. Of course with Ravi too. It's been the second day we're here and he decided to ditch me alone since he saw a pretty woman at the park. What a womanizer Kim Wonshik I wonder how his sister actually deal with his girlfriends in the past. I walk slowly taking a deep breath of the fresh air without any pollution beside to lake with a cup of tea in my hand. 

The green environment, blue lake, fresh air currently remind me of someone that used to be my half and my part of memories. The one that I used to shared my bed, my food, my stuff and everything. Hmmm how long had past actually? Five years? Six years? Hahaha I don't know and it's kind of strange since I kept dreaming about her these days. Why? Why actually Seowoo came into my life.

"Ken hyung? Are you okay? Why you look so troubled? Was there anything wrong?" Ravi pats my shoulder and his face looks like he worries about me to death. I give him a smile. Only to comfort him but not me. But, whatever. I came here to have fun not to worry people around.

"Oh Rav-ah I'm fine don't worry besides~~~ whose the girl with you just now? New girlfriend huh?" I sling my arm around his shoulder and shake him off but still he's not shaken by me.

"Ani.. she's actually my neighbour when I was staying in Gangnam. Hyung, let's go shopping tomorrow. I want to look for a new coffee flavor for my cafe," I frown at his request. Tch! He's the one who said this is a healing vacation but then he's the first one to mention about his cafe. As expected from a talented bartender. Lack of some brain cells, but have so many talents. Flirting is one of them. But doesn't mean he fucks around he's not that kind of man. Wonshik is very soft and innocent for someone who knows him since childhood.

>>

*SOMEONE'S POV* 

I walk over one by one silhouettes that all designated by me and looks all the details. Proud. That is what I feel right now. It's only been two years for me since I went to France and studied fashion. Not to say, I saw someone that I used to love and still loving up till now there. Him and his friends were ran around in the mall. He still looks good as usual as I always watched him from afar. I hope he still love me and only got me in his eyes. I caress the lace beading and smile. By doing these things makes me forget a little bit about him. 

The white dress in front of me here is the most treasured dress that I made and decided to keep this far away from Seoul. The one that I drew in front of him and even having thoughts to wear this our wedding. The past keep haunting me since I ever saw him at the mall. i felt extremely guilty for leaving him back then but what should I do. That was the only choice did  I have for his own good. I swear to God, I always have him in my heart and no others. I smile a little when I remember the moment when we bake a cake and he was sulking because I put a lot of cream on his face. His pouts are my strength but now all of the sweet moments are gone. He lives with his company and me here doing my own fashion line business.

"Hey, someone is looking for you. She's a celebrity that want a sponsorship from our company," my assistant calls me and it brings me to reality. I nods and quickly rushed to my customer. She's very pretty and very kind. I used to deal with her several times so we kind of used to each other's work. She tells me what she wants and she need to avoid because of the upcoming event theme is arabian night. I got the details and immediately drew out some sketches that i'd drew. 

Well, actually no one here knows me. Who am I and what was my past. They only know me as Seowoo Park, the founder of SPCouture, the fashion line that gave out lots of sponsors and make lots of money. I might have a little pride with me and people might mistaken me as a snobbish and cold-hearted person but..... I'm being this way only to avoid being in love with anyone else except for my only one.. Lee Jaehwan. I admit that I'm the one who at fault because I left him in a very sadistic way. I also heard some news about Hakyeon oppa getting married again and really really want to attend the wedding but however of course I will only getting killed if I show my face there.

But, what I'm going to do now. I will redeem my mistakes from Jaehwan and bring him back to me. We both had our own situation. Me and him. We actually came from different family background but now who cares. I will get my Jaehwan back. No matter what happens... I'm sure Jaehwan is still keeping my heart. Korea, here I come...