Chapter 9

Ken sigh heavily in his wardrobe. Its not that he doesnt want to be at the party, he just doesnt feel like it. He put on his tux and check himself out upon the mirror. Even Taekwoon told him last minute so he feels intimidated a bit even the elder coax him to buy him a new figurine (idk what to call the anime stuff) he still glares at him. "Well, I should loose myself a bit," Ken put on his watch as the final touch. He recalls the moment when Seowoo accidentally bumped with him at the airport. His lips curls upwards as her behaviour and the perfume that she wore is still the same. The first gift that Ken gave her when they're still together and her clumsy behaviour. Ken still thought its cute even the way she hurted him affects Ken so much.

After a while in his own world, Ken realized that he is already late and theres a party to attend. Not to forget, Taekwoon invited a company that even he himself doesnt even met the founder yet. Well, that is not weird for Taekwoon since he's very famous among the designers and models for being shy. Nobody knows why he wants to be a model and have his own agency despite his personality. Ken walks out from his apartment with a mind of free and want-to-have-fun-with-hot-chick-like-Hyuk-said thought.

The event has started when Ken arrived and not to mention he's greeted first by Hakyeon who havent meet him like for ages. Hakyeon slaps his head as soon as Ken asked for Rang and the others. He sulked because Ken is more missing his kids than him. Well he just received an 'ew' from the dongsaeng.

"I heard about it from the infamous favourite dongsaeng of yours. So, how are you?" Ken drops his jaw and immediately wanders his eyes if he spots a human being named Kim Wonshik at the party. He knows Hakyeon is staring at the moment but he ignores as for him its not that important.

"Im fine. Nothing happen and I can go through everything now. Tsk hyung dont worry much youre getting older," he punch Hakyeon's shoulder lightly with his fist and hugs him with his arm. Hakyeon only smile and punch him hard on his tummy.

"OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR HYUNG!!!!" Ken hold his hurting stomach and snarls at his hyung.

"Well thats for scaring me you bastard. I was so scared you know when the kid said you were injured. I was going to look up for those who hurts my babies. Including that bitch," Hakyeon mutters the last sentence slowly but still can be heard by Ken. Ken just keep it silence since he know Hakyeon really means that. That old man would do anything just to make sure his dongsaengs safe and living healthily especially Ken since he owed him last time. They walk towards the other three that are busy hitting on girls and end up receive beating from Hakyeon because he said they are being useless for not looking a steady girlfriend but only for a game. The kids only let the hyung nags alone and they talk with each other.

"YAH YOU KID WHY YOU RAS----"

"Okay calm down hyung Taekwoon hyung is going to speak. Youre so noisy," Ken covers Hakyeon's mouth and the other three also covers Hakyeon's mouth by putting their hands on Ken's. From afar Taekwoon can see his idiot friends are fighting and just shake his head off. Hyuk smiles at him and ask him to start talking since they have settle the oldest. Taekwoon gave a nice and smooth speech but his last words shocks Ken a bit.

"Damn you guys also know I havent play for years,"

"Liar..." they said in unison.

"I dont know how to play anymore,"

"Big liar..." again in unison.

"SEIROUSLY I DONT HAVE SONG IN MY MIND!"

"Oh you have the Farewell that you composed. I accidentally heard you played in my house," Hakyeon spills. He smiles innocently like nothing happen between them.

"But I feel like the song will give a bad effect to the party. Its a farewell song, hyunh your taste is so bad." Ken directly dissed him and his smile immediately change. His hand also starts to wander on the air and readily to smack his head.