Chapter 18

Hakyeon walk away from the bar. Leaving Jaehwan quite far till him cannot be seen by the younger before he take out his phone and dials the second younger, Taekwoon. After a few ring, finally the latter picks up his call but then its not Taekwoon who answer the phone.

"Taekwoon-ah, can you pick Ken up at the bar? He wont listen to me, dammit. Taekwoon-ah?" Hakyeon calls Leo over the phone but silence can be heard until a female voice was spoken through the line. He is beyond shock but still need to calm his mind and anger because Jaehwan was left alone at the bar. He knows very well the one who answer Taekwoon's phone but he does not get the idea why must Seowoo pick up the call. What she did at Taekwoon's place in the middle of the night. Though, Hakyeon clears his throat and speak back through the phone.

"Whats with Jaehwan? Is he okay?"

"You... Why are you answering Taekwoon's phone? Where is he?" Hakyeon's stern voice can be heard when he only speak to Seowoo.

Seowoo lowers her head down and tuck her fringes behind her ears. "Taekwoon oppa left his phone at my office. So, i bring back to my home,"

"Oh oka----" "WAIT!!!" Seowoo stops Hakyeon from cut off the call.

"What? I have someone to take care of at the bar," seriously Hakyeon is very lazy to talk to the girl right now. He can see Jaehwan is now crying and laughing alone. How can he bear to see his dongsaeng suffering without him by his side. It crushed his heart so much.

"Let me get Jaehwan.. Please give me a chance. It was a mistake.... Please," the pleading voice can be heard through the phone. Seowoo's round eyes crystallised and turns our shinung after Hakyeon clear his throat and blurts 'do whatever you want but dont hurt him'. The world knows how much Seowoo feels right now. How much she thanked Hakyeon for letting her to get Jaehwan at the bar.

After 10minutes driving, Seowoo arrived at the location where Hakyeon sent her through Taekwoon's phone. And there was Jaehwan was circled by a group of sexy ladies who literallt want to get fucked but was pushed by Seowoo. Jaehwan looks up to the girll who just push all the bitches around him and he chuckles. He stares at her with his doe eyes and put his hands on the girl's shoulder.

"Jaehwan-ah lets go home. Kaja," she circles her arms on Jaehwan's waist but shrugs aways slowly by him. Not knowing why, what actually happen to him maybe because of his drunk side, Jaehwan's attitude become softer when he see Seowoo. "Shirreo... Im okay," he walks away from Seowoo and try to get inside the bar back but held by Seowoo.

"Jaehwan-ah stop you're already drunk. I'll get you home,okay?" Jaehwan fumes with Seowoo endlessly tries to get him to the car finally screams. Not knowing Hakyeon silently watching them from afar. He wants to see how Seowoo can handle him again. Did she already lost her touch on him or still her magic works? Seowoo holds Jaehwan's chubby cheeks and slowly ask him to get home but the male suddenly cries in front of all people along the street.

'Why did you leave me' 'What did I do' 'Why must me' those are the sad questions let out from his mouth. Liking it or not, she had to drag him away from the bar and drove him to her house. Jaehwan only being silent when he already got in the car.

>>

"Hakyeon hyung...... Where am i?" Jaehwan opens his eyes and realises that he is not in his place nor Hakyeon's. The bed, the pillow it smells like familiar and smells like girl. After he fully awake with his round eyes, Jaehwan lift the blanket to see whether he still got his pants on or not and thank God its still there. He sigh as relieved. Suddenly the door opens and reveals the one who brought him here last night.

"What Hakyeon? Its me who bring you here," Seowoo brings in breakfast and specially on bed. Stew for his hangover and also his got chocolate, Jaehwan's favourite drink most of all the times. Soon as he saw Seowoo's face, he rolls his eyes upwards and tries to get out of bed but his wrist was held by Seowoo.

"We need to talk,"

"I don't,"

"But I do,"

"Speak alone then," Jaehwan with his ego pulls his arms away from Seowoo and wears his shirt back. His legs move hurriedly to the door but stopped by a sentence from Seowoo.

"I was forced! For you. For your happiness. For your future as the heir if Lee Medical Corps. I'm sorry. I was such a coward back then," Seowoo lowers her head down with her tears. Jaehwan finally turns his back and stares deeply at Seowoo. He cant believe from what he listens right now. It feels like a lie but he cannot confirm it yet. He needs to know more. Step by step ahead he takes to Seowoo and hels her shoulders tightly.

"Who asked you? WHO TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME?!!!!!! TELL ME WHO THE FUCK ASKED YOU THE LEAVE ME?!!! DON'T YOU REALIZED HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU HAHHH?!!" He shakes Seowoo's small body with his rage.

"Your dad. He gave me some amount of money to build a new life. I refused. He threatened me to kick you out from your family and not to make you as the heir. I can't because its you. I'm sorry Jaehwan." Both of them are crying mess. In his tears, Jaehwan mutters.

"Liar... LIAR!!!"

"No I dont! I won't lie to you,"

"Then what the fuck is this?!!!" He throws the letter that was written by Seowoo five years ago. She picks up and furrows her eyebrows.

"I... I never wrote this. Th... This is not my hand... handwriting," she enters her room and opens the drawer. Then she comes back with an envelope on her hand and hand it over to Jaehwan.

"The handwriting in the envelope.... Its mine.. How can you not recognize mine. I want to payback to your parents. So i can get back to you with an image. As a designer. Mianhe Jaehwan-ah,"

Jaehwan blankly stares at the envelope. Not knowing what should he say in the situation. Who should he trust and who shouldn't he. He hold his head and screamed our frustration. Seowoo take him in her embrace and she heard Jaehwan mutters in her arms.

"I'm sorry..... I'm sorry....."

>>>>>>>

Author's Note :

Ughh finally I got time to update muahahahahah and finally Seowoo can speak up her mind. Aigoo guys with ego won't be separated. Anyway, who bought Vixx Travel Photobook??? At first I promised myself not to buy it but then promises are meant to be broken ;") Thankyou for your patient!!  Ahhh and also please anticipate for my next book! I already published a little bit of synopsis. It's entitled 'Whoa, There!" Thankyou!! I love you!!