Chapter 23

Hot Jaehwan .

>>

Jaehwan and Seowoo tightly intertwine their hands together and never have a slight idea if letting go no matter what will happen inside the mansion. They arrived in China an hour ago and move right away to Jaehwan's family mansion in China. Now in front of him is his mighty father who are willing to do anything as long as Jaehwan listen to him. If glare and stare could kill, both father and son would be meeting in heaven from a long time ago. He knows that Seowoo is very scared but with his tight grip, he ensures the lady not to worry about anything as long as he's breathing.

"Don't involve my friends in this matter. This is all about you and me. They're innocent, father," cold words were thrown like a whispers yet still can be heard by his father. However the man that Jaehwan's confronted isn't someone that is easy to be beaten.

"And why not? Its all your fault. If you didn't get back with her, all of these problems won't happen," the father put his hands on his pocket acting all innocent. Jaehwan grits his teeth but Seowoo keeps calming him down.

"Come on my son. You have such a great family background, splendid education level, good looks, why must you choose this woman who has nothing?"

"Because of my perfectionism I can complete her nothingness.. we fit each other, and the woman who has nothing as you said, is now a leader of her own empire---"

"By my money Jaehwan. My money. Tch... oi Park Seowoo, how much more you want to make you leave my son? 10million? 50million?" Jaehwan's father provokes. Jaehwan lets go of his hand and place on her shoulders.

"Dear My beloved father and mother, no matter what happen, what kind of insults and torments that you give us, I Lee Jaehwan will take Park Seowoo as my wife. And thats final."

"Okay then. Instead of your friends, why don't you drop everything that belongs to our family and never come back. I dont have a son like you," Seowoo widens her eyes. She doesn't want the man that she loved dearly to drop his title as a chaebol. She looks at Jaehwan who is red fuming in anger.

"Jaehwan-ah......"

Jaehwan sigh in defeat... if that what his father wants then he will give it. He looks into Seowoo's eyes and give her a soft smile. "Everything will be fine,"

Jaehwan steps forward to his father and open his wallet to give all his cards and even his keyhouse and his carkeys. If this is the final to ensure that his friends and Seowoo will be free, he's more that willing to do it. He flashes a smile to his mother that is only prefer to watch.

"Thankyou Mr and Mrs Lee for took care of me, for gave me place to stay and educate me to be a very good son. I will never forget your custody. But this one is the money that I obtain from working with Hakyeon hyung and its mine. I had enough. Thankyou," Jaehwan bows to them for the last time and hold Seowoo in his arms. They walk out from the mansion hand to hand and go straight to the hotel. Jaehwan realizes its not the time for him to be selfish anymore. Love need sacrifice and he's willing to sacrifice all his wealth and luxurious life for the most important person in his life. Its time for him to be happy. With Seowoo by his side, the burden that he got in his mind will be lessened. He feels the tight grip on his hand and looks into Seowoo's eyes deeply. He assures her that they will be fine.

"Its not about me, baby. Its you. Will you be fine?" Seowoo cups his face and rubs his cheek lovingly. Just now Jaehwan drops everything for her and now the guy that was never live out of prosperity suddenly become penniless. Jaehwan always have what he want and now he has nothing.

"If it means for you and them, I will be fine, love. Dear Park Seowoo, I Lee Jaehwan have no money, no wealth, no house I am penniless. Will you still accept me as the one that enlightened your life?" He carress the hands that cups his face and kiss them softly.

"Even if you're a begger, I will still accept you Lee Jaehwan. I love you because its you. Not wealth, not looks. Because here (Seowoo points at Jaehwan's chest) is what keeps the most important part if my love. Its your heart." Seowoo still cannot stop herself from crying, so does Jaehwan. Jaehwan pulls her in his arms tightly not even want to let go and miss that moment. Both of them are now willingly to give up on everything they have. Who expected they love will turn out this scary. Seowoo feels guilty since she thought it is her fault that makes Jaehwan like this. But she knows. It is the best for her to stay since Jaehwan suffered a lot before this. She need to make him happy and cry because of happiness, not sorrow. The warm embrace of Jaehwan that she missed, she can feel it again. Jaehwan caresses her hair and whispers sweet words to encourage themselves that they can through the hardships together.

Seowoo let go of the hug and leans her face towards the latter. Soon their lips met and caught into a warm kiss. Soft and gentle, their lips are dancing, expressing the love that cannot be spoken by words. Jaehwan hold her neck to deepen their kiss. He wants to tell her that she should know, if there is no one wants to love her, there is a guy who is willing to wait for her even for 100 years. He can feels her hands snake to his waist and its tickle Jaehwan which makes him unintentionally let out a groan. Seowoo breaks the kiss and stares at her boyfriend. She chuckles since Jaehwan still easily tickled.

"Why you break my kiss? Wasn't I a good kisser?" Jaehwan questions.

"Why are you groaning? I dont think its a sexy time," Seowoo laugh and gently slaps Jaehwan's arms. The guy rolls his eyes and push Seowoo on the bed with him hovers her small body.

"Oh if you want a sexy time, I can show you the sexy Lee Jaehwan. Be ready since Jaehwan's little brother is itchy to go out and play,"

They seem to have completely forgotten about the moment when they are all crying and whispering each other with comforting words. How glad if the time can stop and they could stares into each other face and feel the love forever. Seowoo cross her arms around Jaehwan's neck and whispers into his ears.

"Oh really~ then show me what you got,"

"I love you, Seowoo-ah,"

"I love you more, baby,"

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Actually I intent to write smut lol but then err suddenly I have no idea and I havent write smuts for ages (yes i used to write) hahaha XD

Anyway i heard Starlight's 4th membership will open for register..... and i have no money but I've waited for this time since last year sobs.... god bless my bank account :")