Chapter 6

*Jaehwan's POV*

I look around and keep on waiting for Wonshik who is busy looking for the perfect taste of coffee. Gosh he's the one who asked me for a vacation but then he's the one who keeps talking about his damn coffee and a coffee means WORK!!! Damn it I feel so frustrated since I do left out my tons of documents just to keep him accompany during this so-called-vacation. I walk to him and give him a glare which I know he clearly can see that Im so bored as fuck here. He ignores me because I can see that he had a hard time choosing the coffee on the table. Wonshik pick one cup and hand over to me to ask for my opinion. Oh gosh he chose the wrong person as I dont really like coffee. Man I'm not Leo hyung who always had coffee with him 24 hours and will only stop when he got stomach ache. 

"Hyung, tomorrow is the last day we're here. Wanna visit somewhere?" Ravi gulps the coffee that he bought one cup while carries some paperbags that also got coffee inside. I think about his suggestion for a while. Actually I've been thinking to visit a green farm with mountains and lambs as the scenery. The breathtaking view is so perfect to calm my feelings and forget about tension in Seoul. I chuckles. Tension in Seoul huh. Who knows visiting Swiss also can add another tension. Ravi saw I smirks on my own thought.

"I...... wanna visit a place that are lambs and mountains. And take pictures too. You know Hongbin must be dying to come here so lets give him so photos," 

Meanwhile Hongbin at the office in front of Hakyeon....

"Arghhh Ken hyung and Wonshik must take good pictures... Hyung, why can't I go too... I also need my vacation or I will report you to your mum for bullying me," Hakyeon gives him few neck chops and glare at him.

"Yah if you go, who will take care of my schedule. Besides, my mum is not here. She's somewhere in the world but Korea," Hongbin lowers his head down and groans in frustrated.

Back to Ken and Ravi in Swiss....

Wonshik nods to my suggestions and he starts to scroll down to his phone for a perfect place for us to visit. With us sharing hotel rooms and walk closely to each other, I realized that people gave us deep stares. LOl they might thought Ravi and I are together however this kid is only being protective over me. Suddenly my phone rang and I read the caller's name. Oh, its Dahee. I pick up her call and as expected, it is not Dahee the one who actually wants to talk to me. Its Rang. Listen to her angelic voice makes somehow sooth my aching heart.

*NO ONE POV*

"Jyani appa~ haf you got a shweep for me?" she speaks funny but she is so cute. I giggles hard and that makes er quite annoyed with me. "Mian aegi-ya~ I will a baby sheep for you, your unnie and your oppa. Dont worry baby," I glance at Ravi as he darts his eyes on me like a hyena. Rang sounds like she miss me so much and even try to hold back the line when Dahee tries to talk to me too. The little girl who got her daddy's stubborn genes and her mother cuteness. Ravi makes an annoyed face when Ken tries to use babytalk and aegyo when he speaks to Dahee. Yet he still keep scrolling down his phone to look up for the best farm in Swiss.

After few minutes he listens to the young mother fight with her own daughter, Ken finally got to put his phone off is ear. Seriously Cha Rang screams right on the speaker can make his ears dead right away and he knows from who the little baby got the dolphin screaming. Its him. 

"Finallyy!!!!" Ken nearly fell off his seat because of there is another giant who unconsciously tries to also become like Rang the original baby in Korea. He raise his and and hit Ravi's beanie but the younger avoid his hand and keep shoving him his iPhone. Ken glances at the screen and dropped his jaw somewhere only God knows in the cafe. The picture that Ravi shows him is very breathtaking and have an outstanding view where you can see the green mountain and a group of sheep digging the grass. He quickly ask Ravi to finish up his coffee because they need to pack their stuff. Korea is waiting for them and the company still need him on Monday. 

>>

"Ravi-yah, I want to walk for a while and maybe get something to eat. Are you going somewhere or do you want anything or not?" Ken pats Ravi's butt because that kid haven't show any movement so Ken assume that he is deep in sleeping. He shrugs his shoulder and walk to the front door to put on his shoes. Denim jacket and jeans with red tee and matching red shoes makes him looks more attractive. Not to forget his blonde hair makes him looks like a complete foreigner instead of Korean. The cold wind hit his bones but he  still can handle the breezy night.

Ken begins his lone journey while his drowsy as always friend is in his deep sleep at the hotel and tat makes Ken chuckles. He kicks the pebbles and keep his feet on the street. After a few minutes sight seeing on his own, he arrives at a convenience store and decide to buy some snacks for the might-looking-for-food-soon monster in the hotel. Tsk tsk tsk wat a very thoughtful hyung you got here Wonsik-ah... He pays for the food and mumbles some Chris Brown song to fill his loneliness. But his singing got distracted by some 'helping' voices in that area. Ken wanders his head to look up for the voice and his eyes stopped on a group of guys cornering a girl with long hair across the street. Ken might hate violence but when the right time shows, he will expose his fangs.

He ran to the group and give him a nice kick on the shoulder. Hard enough for the fallen to get a bone fracture. Then, he turn his head to a guy who wear a black sleeveless tee that is getting ready to attack him but Ken manage to avoid the him and give him a very nice blow on the face. The another guy with blue tee and a skull printed on his shirt pull out a dagger and get to scratch Ken a little bit on his arm. Ken hiss in pain but e continues to beat up all the thugs until all of them ran away. He puts his hands on his hip and sigh loudly. But then he remembers the girl that he save and turn his head. 

"Are you ok---- You...?" Ken tighten his eye gaze on the girl and she looks so messy and maybe half-drunk? Ken obviously knows the girl so whether he likes it or not he just save er from the thugs and need to know her condition. As a stranger would be better than to know her as an old friend. Ken speaks his mind...