Chapter 29

After a week, they still got no trace of where Hongbin is and Hyuk cannot keep the secret alone anymore. Plus, Jaehwan doesn't believe in him makes him more frustrated. Hyuk grabs him keys and walk past Wonshik who is standing at the counter. He ignores the elder calls and just walk away with a frustrated face. He knows Hakyeon and Taekwoon are also looking for Hongbin since he didn't come to work for a week and yes Hyuk is right. He definitely right about being careful with Hongbin. After a short drive to Jaehwan's apartment, he rings the bell and expecting Jaehwan to open. 

No answer.

Hyuk rings the bell for a few times more. But still he receive no answer. Hyuk decides to suck up his manners (as if he has it before) and push the passwords. The door opens and makes him so shock because of the messy house as the tornado had hit in the living room. He dashes into the bedroom of Jaehwan and found nothing. Also the condition of the room is no better that the living room. But there is no trace of Jaehwan and Seowoo inside. He ran to the kitchen and found a note of the kitchen counter.

To Han Sanghyuk. I know you know about me being all grudge against Jaehwan hyung. Well I also know only you know the latest password of Jaehwan's aparment am I right? Hahaha I bet you already know who am I. Sorry, Hyuk-ah. Hyung has to take them from you guys. Maybe that will be the last time you see them at the hospital. And me too. If you wonder why I do this, the answer is LOVE Hyuk-ah. Love turns me this way. Anyway, thank you for being such a good friend to me, Jaehwan and Seowoo. If you want to meet us for the last time, do come over to the abandoned warehouse at the place we used to have fun. Send our regards to the hyungs and Wonshikkie. Kiss the kids for me. WIth love~ Your favourite Bean

Hyuk crumples the letter and clenches his fist. This have to be settle right face to face but now Jaehwan and Seowoo was taken away by their own friends. Being betrayed by his own friend that is already claim as a family is the worst feeling ever. Hyuk storms out from the apartment and immediately call Wonshik to leave the cafe to their workers and meet him at TAekwoon's house. He doesn't want to gather at hakyeon's place because he doesn't want the kids to know what actually happened to their favourite uncles. Especially Rang who is very close with Jaehwan. That little angel must be worried a lot if she knows.

>>

Hakyeon reads every piece of words that was writter by Hongbin. Now, he knows the criminal and the reason why Hongbin absent from work. Half of him are so mad at the younger but half of him feel worried to all of them. He feels his knees loose and sit on the couch with his hands palmed his face. Its all done. Everything is all ruined. His friendship, the friends that he treasured the most. He's in despair. Taekwoon hugs his shoulder and rubs his bestfriend's back.

"Let's go. Hongbin didn't say how many people should go, so let's go together,"

"But, hyung. Bin hyung has so many people with him," Hyuk mumbles.

"I have too. Kim Wonshik, you call Jaehwan's father and said we need men from him. I will call mine," HAkyeon suggests.

"I dont want to hurt Bin. He's our friend too. Its just a mistake. He's blinded by love.. plus Hakyeon. I found this inside his drawer," Taekwoon takes out a bottle of pills from his pocket and show it to Hakyeon. The elder takes it and examine the pills.

"What the..... so from all these times Hongbin is mentally sick?!! but... but why we didn't know about it? What kind of friends are we...." Hakyeon already loose his grip and drops the bottle on the floor. They all silence as all of them are speecless plus worried. Hongbin might do anything since his mental is not stable plus Seowoo is still do not fully recovered. Jaehwan... He's willing to do anything to his brother even that will cost his life.