Chapter 22

"Yah Lee Jaehwan!!! What do you think you did?!!" Jaehwan move away his phone from his ear since he can't stand Hakyeon's scream. He knows what Hakyeon is trying to talk about. Park Seowoo. Hakyeon cares for both of them so its not shocking at all. Jaehwan place back the phone to his ears and swallow all the nags that Hakyeon feed him through the phone.

"Hyung I know what I did.. tomorrow I will go to China to meet my father and talk about this. So you dont have to worry, okay. The flight will be at 9am. Bye hyung," He hang up the call quickly. Surely Hakyeon does have something in his mind but Jaehwan wants to save the situation by his own. He already in debt with Hakyeon so much so its the time for him to payback his kindness. Jaehwan continues to pack his little stuff since he will go to China only for a day.

>>

Hakyeon looks at Dahee who has the crying Seowoo in her arms. She came to Hakyeon because she can't stand with Jaehwan sudden behaviour and need to know what actually happen to her cute bae. Dahee rubs her shoulder to calm her down. Hakyeon pinches his temple because of his brother's own decision.

"Hakyeon oppa, i will follow him tomorrow. Did he mention the flight time will be?"

"Yeah... its 9am. Don't worry Seowoo-ah. We will help you go through this together. Ken loves you so much of course he won't mistreat you with any reason," Hakyeon pats her shoulder and turns his gaze towards his wife. Seeing Dahee in her 4 month of pregnancy makes his worries increase. She knows about the problems which makes Hakyeon worried even more. He doesn't want Dahee to affect in their problems. But being a tough woman she insists to know what had happened.

"I'm going," Seowoo utters.

"What?"

"Jaehwan. I will follow Jaehwan tomorrow. Whether he likes it or not. We promised to went this through this together. I won't let him suffer alone. This is all my fault, oppa. If I didn't show up, you guys wont live in worry like this. I'm deeply sorry," again Seowoo burst into tears.

Dahee's shoulder is already soaking wet. Luckily the kids are not here so they wont be curious about the problems that the adults are facing. Hakyeon actually planned on buying Jaehwan's company which will send threat to his dad. Hakyeon's family did so many help on Jaehwan's, even paying for the company's debt when they were in the edge of bankruptcy. And Jaehwan don't have any idea about that. So, it won't be so much problems for Hakyeon since his company has a stable financial. But of course Jaehwan won't be agree and he won't do that to his brother. If Jaehwan is not considered as a family, his company will be receive a quite downfall. Hakyeon sigh and give both of the woman a soft smile.

"Okay. I will help you. First, I want you to go to Jaehwan's place. With Dahee. Since he won't open if its you, right?" Seowoo nods. They walk out from Hakyeon's office room and immediately go to meet Lee Jaehwan who is a currently stubborn dude.

>>

As Hakyeon expected. Jaehwan will only open up if he heard Rang's voice calling out for her Jaehwan appa. But his face is totally change when he saw Seowoo at the front door and Hakyeon takes the first step into the apartment with his baby. Dahee with Seowoo in her arms.

"Ken oppa, please. Listen to us. Stop being stubborn and bring her along to China tomorrow. We will go for a walk. Both of you please talk about it. If I, Jung Dahee listen any arguments, you know what will happen," Dahee speaks and pulls Hakyeon's hand leaving them inside the house. But Rang suddenlu cries and she wants to stay with Jaehwan. That makes Jaehwan's heart softened. He thinks what will happen to the family because of him. He lowers down his head and open up his mouth.

"You don't understand! You don't understand what burden on my shoulder right now! Your life is currently in my hands! If I choose her means I will destroy your life! If I choose you, I will ruin her life! And mine too! What should I do! What CAN I DO TO SAVE BOTH OF YOU! TO SAVE ALL OF US! WONSHIK, HYUKIE, TAEKWOON HYUNG, HONGBINNIE AND YOU HAKYEON HYUNG! I owe you guys so much yet I will destroy your life with my selfishness...... i dont know....." Jaehwan cries with rage. He finally let out his feelings in front of her and them. Seowoo steps forward and kiss Jaehwan on his lips. It tastes salty because of hus tears but she doesn't mind. At all. Jaehwan is all she needs. His good and bad. She cups his cheeks and deeply stares into his eyes.

"Hey.... I'm here right. I'm ready to share the burden. Give me a chance to help you. Please Jaehwan-ah. I love you so so much. We promised to went through anything together. So now, let's do this together. I know you're such a strong and lovable guy. Now, don't feel intimidated with anything as long as I'm with you,"

The colours of Jaehwan's eye gaze changes. They're softening. The eyes that were full of sorrow and scares changes into the full of hopes. He holds her hands and finally smile at her. Hakyeon who is standing at the door walks towards both of them. He opens his arms and hug hus dearly little brother.

"You don't need to worry actually its a small matter to me. I planned to buy your company though.. you have to know you have us. We love you and have all of our support. As long as we can help you we will. What kind of friends didn't help their friend in need. So Jae, go and convince your father. If he opposed, tell me. I will meet your dad." Jaehwan tightened the hugs and cries on Hakyeon's shoulder. That was what he need. The support of his loved ones. He turns his eyes towards Rang who becomes the bystander. Jaehwan walks toward Seowoo and carries Rang into his arms.

"Appa is sorry for screaming like that. My baby must be shocked right... sorry," He kiss her chubby cheeks and feel the strength from the baby. He surely will win over his dad's trust tomorrow. Jaehwan is sure of that. Because Seowoo will be with him and they will fight together.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N

OMO HAVE YOU GUYS WATCH THE CLOSER?!!!! WTF IM SCREAMING OVER OUR JYANI WHY SO FUCKING HANDSOME I WAS SOOOOOOOO BEWITCHED BY HIM! VIXX HAIR IS SOOOO ON POINT!! I WAS DEAD SO MANY TIMES LAST NIGHT PLUS EXO CBX ALSO DEBUT BYUN BAEKHYUN RAPS AND RAPES MY HEART -..-" i know you will think im a weirdo hehe......