Chapter 27

Aww my puffball ate picha 💕

>>

Seeing Seowoo in such a terrible condition makes Jaehwan feels terrible as a boyfriend. He can't do anything except for holding her hands and whispers hoping for the lover to awake. Jaehwan wipes her face and hands with towel. His eyes are so swollen because of excessive crying since he can't bear to look at Seowoo fight for her life. The beeping sound of the life machine that keeps her stay living keeps giving him hope to wait for her. He stares at the peaceful face lying on the bed. Jaehwan curls his lips upwards a bit seeing the pale face of Seowoo and her chapped lips. He still cannot reach his conclusion just who did this and wants to kill him. Jaehwan has no enemy. The door open up and reveals his parents with a basket of fruits.

"Leave. I dont want to see you here," coldly Jaehwan shoves his parents away. He still remembers that his dad's people was at that incident. Right then it comes to his mind and turns his head to the elders.

"On the second thought, Father. Do you hate us so much till you need to pay for people to kill us? Thats so generous of a father. Ah I forgot. You don't have a son like me so I dont have a father as you,"

Jaehwan's mother walks forward and hold her son's arm. While his father on standing as he has nothing to say. He never ever wants to kill his child. His only child.

"Why are you silent? Dont you have so many things to say? Look, because of you my only one love is fighting for her life... we never know she will survive or not. BECAUSE OF YOU SELFISHNESS!!! YOUR EGO!!! Seowoo becomes the victim......" Jaehwan cannot hold his feelings bottled up anymore. He bursts into tears right in front of his parents. He chases his parents away not wanting to meet them for the moment. Mr and Mrs. Lee about to leave until Hakyeon and Hongbin came to stop them from leaving. Jaehwan dumfounded when Hakyeon being so nice to his parents. Wasn't Hakyeon really mad at them? He sees his father and Hakyeon exchange glances and nods as if they were ploting something behind his back.

"Jaehwan-ah, actually your father has nothing to do with Seowoo's accident. And yes someone wants to kill you but we dont know who and why..... he wants to get you but he got Seowoo instead." So straightforward Hakyeon explains and his father lowers down his head. Mr. Lee explains everything that Jaehwan should know from the start.

"Hyung you know..... why the fuck you weren't told me earlier?! I can save her for god sake hyung....." Jaehwan falls on his knee and crying mess. Hakyeon and Hongbin also get on their kness while pulling Jaehwan into a hug. What Jaehwan needs know is a hug and strength from them their friends. Hakyeon cannot stand to see his dongsaeng was all broken and silently he wipes his tears away not wanting the younger knows that he also crying.

*Someone's POV*

I sees Jaehwan is crying mess. Tch I thought he is a quite tough guy even after drop his wealth for Seowoo. Now I know Hakyeon also knows about this I cant sit in peace. That guy is bery capable of anything I cant keep my eyes of him. I dont know which God keeps them together no matter how hard I pushed his parents to separate them away, Jaehwan that hard headed guy still holding on her. Which burns my eyes whenever I saw them together. Five years separated still he wont forget his feelings. Oh fuck please if I cant have Seowoo no one can.. I've been silent for years Lee Jaehwan now you can see how I toy with you. This is just the beginning....

*end of the pov*

Jaehwan stands up with Hakyeon and Hongbin beside him and stares at his parents. No more hatred and mad, his eyes pooled with sorrow, hurt and scare. All of these drama drives him insane. Mr. Lee pulls Jaehwan into his embrace and mouthing sorry endlessly. He feels he wronged his son since years ago. But that was for his sake and now he cannot keep it as a secret anymore. Jaehwan should know since he is already old enough. Jaehwan returns his father's hug and know he realizes the love that his parents can't show to him and Seowoo.

>>

"Hyung, if that person blackmails my parents since years ago which means even during my university year, he must be someone who knows me since then.... and only someone powerful can do that to my parents... i know you can blow my parents in the matter of seconds but i know you won't do that,"

Hakyeon nods his head so does Hongbin.

"But Jaehwan hyung, do you remember someone hates you during college? I dont remember people hating on Seowoo noona though... I know her before you guys met, noona never hurts anyone," Hongbin utter his words with confidence. Both of the hyungs sigh. Whoever dares to attack Jaehwan, he does have guts to put his life on line. Hakyeon places his hands on Jaehwan's back helping them to be stronger. Seowoo is actually Hongbin's childhood friends who knows her better than anyone else. But they were separated as Hongbin's family moved to States when he was 10, return to Korea at the age of 15 and he meet Seowoo back when he was 16. At that time, he already befriended with Jaehwan since Jaehwan is a friend of Hakyeon. Hongbin introduces Seowoo to his friends when he invited them at his 18th birthday party. And thats how Seowoo met Jaehwan thanks to Hongbin.

But that is a secret that only Hongbin knows. Not Jaehwan. Not Seowoo. Its only himself. Because about this he trust no one and once it lets out, he will get into trouble.