Chapter 11

Jaehwan couldn't focus a little bit in his meeting just now. He keeps fiddled with his pen and in his own deep thought. The image of Seowoo last two night keep appears in his mind he don't know why. Jaehwan sigh loudly and get up on his seat, watching the scenery from his office. However, the view wont bring him to his reality. Jaehwan himself wonders why he must still thinking about the person that hurt him badly. Again he sigh even a slight memory come out from his mind.

"Jaehwan-ah, please eat a bit. For me. I cook this myself just for you," his mum begged him to have even a spoon of the porridge. It has been a week Jaehwan refuse to eat. His family came all from Europe because Hakyeon told them Ken was sick. He still back facing his mother and his father. He doesnt want them to come. They never care about him all this time and just let him alone. So why should they here. Ken heard his father sign. He glanced a bit but unnoticed by his parents.

"Let's go honey. There's nothing we can do about him. He's just being stupid for hurting himself only for that commoner. Look, Jaehwan-ah. We can find you a prettier, richer, sexier lady if you want. I've told you before that bi--" "DON'T CALL HER A BITCH!!!! I DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE!! I JUST WANT HER AND ONLY HER IN MY LIFE" Jaewhan cut off his father's word and continue back facing him.

"Remember Jaehwan-ah, we love you. You are our only son, please can you please help us this time? We have a meeting tomorrow in Singapore so we have to left you. I'll ask Hakyeon to take care of you okay? By the way, I found this in your room," Mr and Mrs Lee kiss his forehead before leaving. But still Jaehwan didnt spare a glance not even greet his parents nor walk them out. He reach out for the letter that his parents left him. 'Say it from Seowoo huh,' He rummage the envelope and read the letter thoroughly. 

To Lee Jaehwan, as what I said to you that moment we broke up, I do mean it. No matter how much I hold your hands, I still can't feel the warmth that we used to share. No matter how many kiss we had, it doenst feel the same anymore. You have nothing to change, you're perfect. And you know what, all the feelings that I show, the words 'I love you' that I always threw to you, were all bluff. Said we're getting married, sorry Jaewhan I never want to marry you. Its only you and your imagination. Please be mature before you try to mention about marriage. You're still far from it. Thanks for all the money and stuff that you gave me, its very nice of you. Dont ever look for me because I dont even want to see your face. Bye, Jaehwan...

Hurt. Sorrow. Anger. Anything can describe the emotion of Lee Jaehwan. Tears start to pool in his eyes and his head feel like exploding. Blood rushes till his face looks all red. He crumples the letter and throw it in the corner. He can only scream and he looks for things to throw. A glass. Yes a glass. Jaehwan found a glass and break it against the wall and take the glass piece. Without fail, he try to cut the arm that is not bandage. Before he did, Hakyeon and Taekwoon barged into the room and try to take away the glass shed from him. 

"Ahhhh!!!" Ken and Taekwoon stop from the fight and saw Hakyeon's arm is bleeding. Ken's eyes were wavering because he didnt mean it. 

And that is how Ken start to get himself in grip. Because he just hurt his beloved hyung. Without their knowledge, Jaehwan still keep the letter that Seowoo gave him few years ago. Of course the two eldest had read that too. And thats why Hakyeon is extremely mad whenever anyone mentioned about Park Seowoo. Jaehwan take out the old letter in his wallet and read it. He smiles and wipe the tears that come out from his eyes. Suddenly, someone knock the door.

"Mr. Lee, Mr. Jung Taekwoon is here." his secretary politely ask for his permission. Jaehwan smiles and nods slowly. He hid the letter before Taekwoon can see and get fussy over it.

"Hey, I didnt get to say sorry after that night. I.... I'm so sorry Jaehwan-ah. I dont know. I really really dont know. I'm serious. Can you please forgive me?" Taekwoon looks really worried. His face shows all the frown and that kitten eyes makes Ken chuckled. 

"I'm fine hyung you dont have to worry. Besides its about your work right? I dont have any right to hold you. Be professional," Leo let out his breath. He feels the burden that he carry are all left. 

"By the way hyung. I want to meet her, can I? But please dont tell Hakyeon about this," Taekwoon's eyes wide open because of the sudden request from his dongsaeng. Even he himself feel disgusted to meet her and now Ken. Its not that he doesnt want to let him, but he just afraid either Jaehwan or Seowoo can't control themselves. Especially the fragile Lee Jaehwan. he just afraid Jaehwan will do something stupid or he might give Seowoo a nice slap. Jaehwan saw the wavering pupils of Jung Taekwoon. He reach out for the elder's arm and show his pleading eyes.

"Jaehwan-ah, its not that I dont want you to meet her but I think the time is not suitable yet. Why dont you wait for her to look up for you? I think thats better since... its her who at fault," Taekwoon mumbles the last sentence but still can be heard by Ken. Well, there are truth behind his words so Ken just nods and not letting his emotions drag him down. This time, he will never be the Ken that used to show lots of love, aegyo and feelings because right now there is someone who used to play with his emotions. That is trying to have a talk to him. He can feel it. He seriously can feel it since back then in Swiss. That moment Seowoo hold his hand in the boutique. 

Well, right now I have to listen what Leo hyung said...

>>

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

HUWAAAA T_T it has been two days since my baby's birthday and I was so freaking busy till have no time to make an update. I just manage to wish him through my instagram acc... (hehe of course not in dm, i wrote a long ass essay just for him) Hakyeon my baby, my ultimate bias, the one who manage to make me let out my girly shriek, make me wiggle on my bed when I watch some random videos and the one who makes me drool when I watch VIXX dancing on stage and dance practice and everything. Cha Hakyeon is one of the best leader in KPOP and i really really respect him for his responsibilities and the way he put others first before him. His voice melts me down and I keep repeating his part in most of the songs (especially his wave in Eternity gosh that Cha Hakyeon must not have a single bone in his body) 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU DUMB BLONDE GUY EVEN I KNOW YOU HAVE BLACK HAIR RIGHT NOW!!! YOU'RE 26 NOW AND I HOPE YOU STILL DONT ACT YOUR AGE BECAUSE YOU'RE ALWAYS A KID TO ME!!! DONT GROW UP AND PLEASE WAIT FOR ME IN FEW YEARS AND MARRY ME OKAY!!! KBYE RE...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU DUMB BLONDE GUY EVEN I KNOW YOU HAVE BLACK HAIR RIGHT NOW!!! YOU'RE 26 NOW AND I HOPE YOU STILL DONT ACT YOUR AGE BECAUSE YOU'RE ALWAYS A KID TO ME!!! DONT GROW UP AND PLEASE WAIT FOR ME IN FEW YEARS AND MARRY ME OKAY!!! KBYE READERS~~