Chapter 7

Ken turns his head towards the girl that he just save her life and he quite...(a/n how should i emphasize this) he regretting it. He move his head and ignores the pleading voice that need him to stop his pace. Jaehwan shut his ears and eyes but a sudden warm embrace forced him to stop walking and frozen on his state. The small arms linger around his waist and leaning head on his back. He miss this. The warm feelings that he used to feel it.

"Let go...." Jaehwan coldly ask Seowoo to hands off from his waist. Jaehwan sighs loudly before use his force and coldly shoves her hands away. She nearly fell down because of the push but Jaehwan just dont give two fucks about her. She is the one who change him.

"Jaehwan-ah please stop..." he walks away.

"Jaehwan-ah... LEE JAEHWAN!! YAH JYANI KEN!" Okay then the nickname makes him stop without turning his head. Seowoo approach him in her half drunken state. She tries to hold his hand but immediately shoves away. A weak smile drewn on her face showing that she deserve the treat.

"Dont you ever dare call me that. And fuck off,"

Jaehwan curses at her. Jaehwan just ask her to fuck off. Jaehwan never acts all cold on her. Seowoo now feels the sudden cold breeze blow slowly on her tiny body and shivers. Tears slowly fell from her eyes but no sobs are sound. She drops her gaze on the latter that had just coldly walk away and rejects her touch. She know its her fault that he now become the cold Jaehwan. But only cold towards a lady named Park Seowoo.. She knows it since she knows everything about him. She looks after him from afar. Jaehwan doesnt know and will never know that....

"Jaehwan-ah... i dont want this farewell i was asked to for your sake baby... im sorry," Seowoo falls on her knees as the regrets start to pile in her mind. The past formed and the lady broke into tears.

>>

Ken ran to the hotel while his other hand cups the wound that quite deep on his arm. He rushed to the front desk and ask her to call the room 365 because Ravi is up there and he need him. The lady is freaking out because their VIP guest is bleeding and drags him to the seat and treat his wound. Few minutes later, Ravi finally show up his appearance after get his beauty sleep and ran towards the already treated Ken.

"HYUNG I TOLD YOU ALREADY STOP. CUTTING. YOURSELF! WHAT IF HAKYEON KNOW ABOUT THIS I WILL BE KILLED HYUNG!!!!" Ravi grabs Ken by his collar and his eyes are teary. Ken used to cut and its not possible if he did it again. Ken rolls his eyes because of the emotional kid in front of his eyes grabbing his collar. Ken turns his eyes to the staff and nods to them as a thankyou.

"Have you done talking since i'm not fucking cut myself you idiot. I was into fight just now," Ravi releases his grip and wipes his runny nose. How can Ken (a/n saw what i did?) acts calmly when he got a damn cut on his arm.

"I'll tell you when we got something to eat. I drop our food when I beat some assholes out there. Heheheheheh," Ken is laughing is not weird for Ravi. But Ken is beating someone DOES strange. He raises his eyebrows and makes weird face on Ken. Ravi slaps the blonde Ken in front of him and even slaps himself to prove that he's not dreaming.

"Gosh yes I beat someone because they try to harrass a girl okay?! I have to! Now lets go to the restaurant this bitch here is hungry!" Ken drags Ravi's arm and walks to the restaurant in the hotel to have a proper dinner. Ravi opens his mouth about the place that they planned to go tomorrow and Ken nods as he agrees on everything that the dongsaeng plan. He came here for a healing vacation but ends up getting cut. Too much surprise on his vacation these days. First is dream, second is Seowoo, third is getting into a fight. He stares at the bandage and chuckles. Park Seowoo was actually begging to him. She hugged him. That makes him shocks a lot and proud. Who wont if a girl came running and hugs? Ravi steals the meatball piece in Ken's plate and he immediately receive a nice kick on his leg.

"You think I wont notice that you dumbass?!"

"Hyung you're such a stingy bitch!" He pouts.

"Oh yeah but you love this bitch and nearly explode this hotel with you cries," Ken sassed. Ravu cringes his face because of the 'love' word came out from Ken's mouth. He cant admit that by words actually because its disgusting for both guys to say love towards each other. Ravi never care what his hyung said and quickly take the meatball piece and put into his mouth. Ken mentally facepalms himself and shakes his head because of the childish little brother right there. The wound on Ken's arm will take quite long time to heal so he has to face Hakyeon, the fussy mommy.

*time skips after they had enough time plays with the baby sheeps and take pictures to annoy Hongbin that already cursed them in the office. As usual Hakyeon is the one who receives the hate eventhough he's the boss there*

>>

Ravi stretch out his arms and lower his head down. Their flight was delayed because of the weather condition is not right. And now, they need to find a place to stay for a night and their flight will be tomorrow. Ken ruffles his hair and sigh loudly. He takes a glance at Ravi and they drag their luggages to a better place.

"Hyung what should we do? Aish I'm tired.."

"What to do we have to look for another hotel to stay," Ravi nods and they slowly drags their luggage bag to the nearest door. Not until someone ran and bump into Ken and his luggage.

"Ouchhhh dang it hurts!!" Ken let go of his luggage and hold his hurt arm. Red spots form on the bandage and he knows it starts to bleed again. The lady turns her head and bows to them both. She didnt apologize properly and that makes Ravi quite pissed but immediately stops by Ken.

"Ah hyung why??" He stomps his feet.

"Dont. Thats Seowoo. I know her scent"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Tomorrow i'll have college admission and guess what WHO WILL CRIES BECAUSE LACK OF FANGIRLING AND POOR INTERNET CONNECTION 😢 PLUS I REALLT HAD A BAD DAY YESTERDAY SINCE I HAD A FIGHT WITH MY FRIENDS. IM REALLY SAD AND FEELS LIKE A FUCKING DUMBASS.. BUT I FEEL BETTER AFTER WROTE THIS STORY AND REREAD BACK ALL OF MY WORK.

Wish me luck for tomorrow !!!