Chapter 20

It has been a week since Jaehwan and Seowoo getting back together. Life have never been this great since they broke up. They know who exactly behind all of this but they just do not want to make fuss about it. Sooner or later Jaehwan's parents will accept Seowoo they way she is. Plus, now there is no reason for them not to accept Seowoo as their daughter-in-law. Jaehwan calmly had coffee in his hand and flip his documents on the table until someone knock his door.

"Come in,"

Now here comes the love of his life. Jaehwan smile towards Seowoo but frowning when he sees Seowoo with a basket carried on her hands. He walks towards her since the basket looks heavy and help to hold the basket. Not to forget, he smash his lips softly on Seowoo. He place the basket on the table.

"Hey love. What makes you here?" Jaehwan locks their fingers together while softly brush her hair.

"Why? I can't visit my boyfriend on his work?"Seowoo pouts when Jaehwan seems dislike her to come at his office. She hears a chuckle from his mouth.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Not that I'm curious since I know its a basket for picnic but why you brought that into my office. If you want a picnic we can do it later."

"Its not really a picnic basket anyway.. I just prepared lunch for you so that you ca have lunch in your office. You look quite busy to have lunch outside. So yeah, i prepare a lunch just for you," Seowoo smiles while her hands work on the basket to take out the lunch that she prepared for Jaehwan. Jaehwan silently watch her with the lunch and smile. Today is really a good day for him indeed. Never he imagined throughout the 5 years, he will have Seowoo again in front of him preparing a lunch. In his office.

"Thank you," Jaehwan sweetly mutters the words while staring into Seowoo's eyes.

"What?"

"Thank you. For coming back to me," Seowoo put down the dish on the table and cups Jaehwan's face. She caress the face of the male angel in front of him and peck slowly on his lips.

"I love you. So much. You should know that,"

They have lunch together because Jaehwan insist since Seowoo also didnt have important meeting because Taekwoon have a meeting with his models so Seowoo is free for the day. They talk about stuff and laughing together expressing the missing feeling each other. Until Seowoo ask about something to Jaehwan and that makes him stop eating. Its not that he dislikes to talk about that but somehow he doesnt want to bother by that in the moment. Jaehwan keep himself silence for a while and lost in his own world until Seowoo snaps her fingers in front of him. Seowoo ask him about what if Jaehwan's parents know about them. What should they do if the past happens again. Jaehwan smiles when he finally found the answer for them.

"Its okay. I rather to live with you than having this all wealth. You are my only one precious in this world. Not the company, car or whatever. They disnt give me happiness. You did,"

"Jaehwan-ah....."

"Its okay, I dont want to talk about this yet. We talk later at home okay, baby?" Seowoo knows he feels scared. JAehwan never live poorly. What he wants he will get it. But now. she knows her precious Jaehwan is persistent, yet he is scared. Seowoo mentally noted herself not to speak about this topic with Jaehwan anymore unless he starts the topic first.

>>

"What the hell is this?!" Hakyeon bangs his table when he saw the proposal letter from JAehwan's company.... Lee Jaehwan's FATHER to be exact. He did not expect this thing to be turn out badly. How come his father try to buy his company. Of course he wouldn't allow the company that was built by his family to be in the other people's hand. He surely need to talk to Jaehwan about this. Hakyeon dials Jaehwan's number and ask his whereabouts. He is quite puzzled because the guy on the other place sounds as usual like nothing happen.

"Lee Jaehwan come to my office right now. RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" He was beyond mad. Hakyeon is really caught off guard why did JAehwan's father try to mess with his life. Well. its a way to shake of their son's relationship. He still cannot brain about the situation, how could a father did horribly to his son. Yeah he wants the best. But as a father and parent he should clearly know what is best for a child.

Here comes Lee JAehwan with not even a slight idea of the reason why HAkyeon calls him until he read the letter shown by his hyung. Of course, his eyes goes rounder when he read every letters. The anger inside him raising till he doesnt realized, he has the proposals crumpled and throw it anywhere inside Hakyeon's office.

"Hyung, Im so sorry, I really didnt know about this. I will talk to him. Dont worry. Im deeply sorry. I will save your company. I will hyung,"

"Its okay Jaehwan-ah you're not at fault. I actually pitited at you. Im sorry I dont know how to help you and Seowoo anymore.... I---" Hakyeon lowers his head down. Half of him worried about JAehwan and Seowoo but half of him feels his life on the line. Jaehwan hold Hakyeon's shoulder with intention to ease his mind. He can't help but feeling guilty since all the things started because of him loving Seowoo..

Suddenly Jaehwan's phone rang and its Sanghyuk who rarely calls him and only prefer to text him if that kid need his hyung. He picks up the call and as expected, Hyuk receive the same letter as Hakyeon did. Which means Taekwoon also will got the same letter and his dad knows what happen between him and Seowoo. Jaehwan doesnt understand. Why his dad despise Seowoo so much. She was only a young innocent girl who has no power and wealth back then. Maybe that was one point, Seowoo got no wealth. But still that shouldn't be an excuse. Hakyeon stares at Jaehwan when he listen to what he talked with Hyuk on the phone. For Jaehwan, there was only a thing that can save the situation which is....

"Hakyeon hyung, should I give Seowoo up......"

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N
I bet Vixx is really into kinks istg 😏 i mean they us chokers, master and slave whatnots and now lacey blindfold. I was like " -,,-  oh so this is how you play with us huh" hahaha anyway can't wait for their comeback!!!!!

 I was like " -,,-  oh so this is how you play with us huh" hahaha anyway can't wait for their comeback!!!!!