Chapter 25

Happy birthday Taekwoonie!!! You have opened up so much lately and I just watch Bingo Talk! Wtf are you so handsome!! Your beautiful face while smiling till your hidden teeth showed, your giggles when you want Ravi's watch. Those kills me y'know! Anyway, I know his birthday was already past, but a week late wont hurt haha 😂 Enjoy this chapter my friends! Dont forget to vote and comment too 😉 *throw hearteu*

>>

Seowoo plops on her leather chair in the office and let out a sigh. How can she not, living as a designer is a very tough work. And today she was very unlucky to meet a customer who is very choosy, and always points out her mistakes even though she's at the right side. Seowoo opens her eyes and stares at the messy table with new designs. Her lips curl upwards because of the upcoming new designs that will release during Seoul Fashion Week next month. For a second, she lost in her deep thought about her success but then her secretary knocks the door and open slightly for permission.

"Yes, Jin ah?" Seowoo gives her attention on the secretary.

"Seowoo-ssi, there's someone would like to meet you. But then I said you're busy yet she insists," Seowoo let out a sigh. Indeed she is not in her mood to deal with people but seems like the guets outside insisting. She nods her head and ask Jin tu bring the guest inside. Seowoo's feeling is indescribable once the guest steps inside her workroom and immediately stand up. Awkwardly.

The 'guest' that was insisting on meeting her is nonetheless, Jaehwan's mother which Seowoo is very..... amused.... if that word can be describe on the situation, amused to see Jaehwan's mother to visit her in the office. The elder walks slowly with her 2 inch heels clacking sound towards Seowoo and smile softly at her.

"Uhhh ummm, hello Mrs. Lee. Im surprised to see you here," Seowoo bows 90 degree at the elder and return her smile. Not to forget to show her manners, she offers Mrs. Lee to sit at the couch to have a better conversation.

"Are you guys living well? Both of you?" Well again surprisingly Jaehwan's mother sit very nearly with Seowoo and carress her hands. Not that Seowoo dislike her but its just out of sudden. And her action makes Seowoo think, weren't they didn't want to acknowledge Jaehwan as their child anymore... why his mother is here and even ask for their wellness.. Seowoo nods slowly and smile.

"Thank God.... Seowoo-ah, actually there is something that you should know... but please never ever tell Jaehwan about this. Somebody.... there is someone who is very envy of us and wants to harass my son. Apparently, he knows about you and Jaehwan so we really wants to protect both of you. That was the reason why we want you guys to separate. Its true that we against both of you five years ago but seeing Jaehwan truly loves you until he dared to cut himself makes us think, you are the best for him," Seowoo let down of her head slightly to keep her tears from release. She doesn't want to cry at least not in front of Jaehwan's mother. Mrs. Lee continues.

"However, we couldn't contact you because of that guy... we wants the best for our son so wont let you to be hurt. Jaehwan will hurt so much more if you got involve so we need to hide your existence.. but now Seowoo-ah he knows about both of you... and that person also used to involve in a few cases inside our company. He capable in anything... I beg you please take care of Jaehwan.. we love you both of course we will keep our eyes on you. After Jaehwan drop everything in China, my husband asks every his men to look for him from afar. Jaehwan is our only child. Please take care of him until we catch the criminal,"

Mrs. Lee tightly hold onto Seowoo's hand. Seowoo can feel the mother's worried feeling by the way the elder hold on her hand. Now she knows the truth which is very terrible for them. How cruel she felt right now as a person for the elders. Jaehwan has misunderstood his parents for ruining their relationship when they only wants the best for him. Seowoo feels the sudden guilt for showing up but to be think straighy, the woman in front of her is a woman. Also a mother who loves her son dearly. Seowoo caresses the elders to convince her that everything will be fine. Jaehwan's father don't have any idea that his wife meet Seowoo at her office. Seowo pulls the elder into a hug and rubs her back to ensure that they will be fine and she will protect Jaehwan even if her life is on the line.