Chapter 12

"Ahhhh I'm so tired, gonna have some bubble tea for myself today," Seowoo check herself out for the last time and walk out from her apartment. Today is her free day since she cancelled all the meetings and her customers also mostly changed their appointment so there is nothing to do at the boutique. The breeze is unbelievably cold and makes her shudder under the brown long coat. Its her fault anyway, why she walk when she got herself a car. She keeps walking and looking outside the clothes' shop. From one to one she enters the shop until someone calls her name. She turns her face to look for the voice.

"Seowoo unnie? Is that you??? Oh my god its really you!!" Seowoo smiles widely and rush to hugs the lady who calls her name.

"Yah Dahee-ah! How are you?! Omo who is she? So pretty like an angel," Seowoo greet the little baby in the stroller. Dahee smiles and ask her to pick up Rang. 

"Its my daughter. Isn't she cute? Her name is Rang," Seowoo pinches her cheeks and giggles because of her cuteness overload. Its very unexpected for both ladies to meet up in a shop while window shopping. As for Dahee, she is actually wants to buy something for Hakyeon's former maid, Jihye because she's getting married. And Hakyeon ask her to meet him at Starlight Cafe at 2pm. So, while waiting for him she eyes for some pretty stuff for her and the kids. Dahee was shocked to meet Seowoo here in Korea since Seowoo was missing right after they received their degree in designing in France few years ago. 

"Unnie you look skinnier than before. Was there anything happen? You dont even contact me for years," Dahee pouts. Seowoo gives her a small smile and explains her situation. But most of them are all lies since Seowoo herself gives a mysterious and quiet personality so its normal for Dahee not to ask more. They walk side by side while Seowoo push the stroller for the young mother. 

"Dahee-ah, do you know any nearest cafe here? I actually crave for b--"

"Bubble tea? I know it! Hehe follow me unnie. My friend's cafe is just around here. We just have to walk. My husband also must be there. Kaja~" Dahee looks at her watch and its about 1:55pm so Hakyeon must also be there. They ask about each other and what happens for the past years since they haven't meet each other for three years. As for their friendship, most of the students in the college know them as the most talented Korean students in the college. 

Few minutes later, Rang is already in Seowoo's arm because she wants someone to hold her and Seowoo offers to carry rang in her arms. From afar they can see the cafe and Hakyeon's car was parked in front of the cafe (as usual and its a habit lol). "Oh, Rang-ah, Daddy's here! Lets go and meet Daddy," Dahee push the stroller while Seowoo trails her from behind. Rang giggles when Seowoo kiss her cheek and hugs her like a bear. 

Hakyeon who is busy chatting with Jaehwan and Hyuk unaware of his wife presence. The other two also immersed in their jokes until Wonshik who is busy preparing the coffee for the customer greets her first. And of course he questioned for the missing baby in the stroller. Dahee turns her back because Seowoo is still not coming inside and busy playing with Rang outside. She gestures her palm to the trio including Ravi because she would like to introduce her old friend to her husband, Dahee peeps her head outside the door.

"Unnie what are you doing? Its cold outside, come in," Seowoo laughs because Rang attacks her with ultimate aegyo while nods to her friend. She gets Rang in her arms and get inside the cafe. However, her smile and laugh suddenly turns neutral because of the unexpected and informal 'reunion'. The four guys also show the same emotion but Dahee is the only one smiling in the cafe. She senses the tension in the cafe and raises her eyebrow to Hyuk who is glancing at her. Hakyeon shows an expression that she never saw before and hard to read.

"Hwan appa~" Rang see Jaehwan behind Hakyeon and immediately stretch our her arms to be with Jaehwan. And her voice loose the tension between them.

"Ap.. Appa?" Seowoo mutters the word slowly and looks at Dahee and Jaehwan. Jaehwan steps forward to take Rang who is calling out for him but Hakyeon stops him. 

"Jagi-ah, take Rang with you," coldly Hakyeon asks his wife to pick Rang from Seowoo and pass her to Jaehwan but rejected because of the timing is not right. It has been a long time since Hakyeon uses the tone of voice towards her and it causes her to shiver. 

"Oppa, this is m--"

"Hakyeon oppa," Dahee turns her head to Seowoo. 'They know each other?' what plays in her mind. Dahee saw Seowoo's eyes is reddening and her face also turns red. Hakyeon and Jaehwan also shows the same face. Straight and red. The tension between all of them is suprisingly tight and Hyuk steps beside Dahee and whispers at her. "We'll tell you later, but know please bring her away from Hakyeon hyung and Jaehwan hyung," 

"Go away or I'll drag you myself," cold. Only cold words out from his mouth while Jaehwan is just staring at her without emotion. Wonshik also sense the dynamite is gonna explode soon and Dahee who still clueless about what had happen between all of them is not helping. The cafe is the one that is more important for him so its very uncomfortable for him to fight inside his cafe or his customer would run away. He whisper to Hakyeon to take it slow because they're in public but he just receives a death glare from the elder.

"Jaehwan oppa, how are you?" Seowoo bravely faces Jaehwan and ignores the fuming Hakyeon's warning. Now or never. She must talk to him by any chance. She wants to rebuilt what had crashed. Of course no answer from Jaehwan but she still keep talking until Hakyeon sigh and walks toward her but immediately held by his dongsaeng. Jaehwan shakes his head and give him an assuring smile.

"Follow me," he walks to the door and without having a single glance towards Seowoo, Jaehwan talks with his back facing her. 

Now, its time for Dahee asks Hakyeon for an explaination. She looks at Hakyeon and gives her daughter to Hyuk. She looks at him with a sad eyes because for her, Hakyeon just hurt her friend's feelings and also hers. Hakyeon never talks to her with that kind of voice before. Well, after they in love with each other. Hakyeon smiles at her but Dahee ignores his smile and walks towards Ravi for a green tea. The elder sigh because his wife is now sulking while Jaehwan is out with Seowoo. He doesnt know who should him worry first. 

"Jagiya~ I'm sorry," Hakyeon take a seat beside Dahee and hold her hands. He knows Dahee wont sulk for a long time. She glares at her husband and drinks her iced green tea. "Jagiya~~ I'm sorry I didnt mean it," Hakyeon holds her hands tighter.

"Nope until you explained who is Seowoo unnie with you and Jaehwan oppa. She is my friend why you talk to her like that. I haven't met her for years you know," Dahee is about to cry and Hakyeon by liking it or not, he has to tell his wife the whole story. 

"Remember when I told you Jaehwan used to have a dark past before? Its her. The one who gave him the sorrow feelings. She's back and I dont want Jaehwan to hurt anymore like he used to be before. Because of her, Jaehwan lived in the dark. If not because of us five, Jaehwan would have died five years ago. he cut himself, he enters the hospital many times, he tries to jump from the building. It hurts to see him like that. That's why he hate violence. He used to experience the true violence before. So please, jagi. Forgive me," Hakyeon stares sincerely at his wife and he receives a small smile. Dahee stretch out her hands and caress Hakyeon's hair softly.

"Arasso... I'm sorry too I don't know. But, can I meet he after this? Im worried about her oppa, she also need someone to be with," 

Hakyeon smiles. Maybe its hard for him to let his wife befriended with someone that sued to hurt his dongsaeng. But, Dahee and Seowoo has been friend for years so he don't have any right to stop their friendship. He nods slowly giving her permission to meet Seowoo after this.