Chapter 1

The day is exceptionally worsen since the rain keep pouring nonstop for 3 days. Gosh for a lazy yet cute Lee Jaehwan is a perfect timing for him to skip his work and sleep. No one will yell at him if he doesn't come to the office. Well, except for one, his father. But yeah, who cares. Jaehwan keeps snuggle himself into the blanket until someone yanks the blanket and his body drop on the floor. He nearly curse but when he saw the cute co-owner of Starlight Cafe's Kim Wonshik standing right in front of him, he pouts and rubs his arching butt.

"Get up, you lazy ass! What kind of boss you are?! Now go take a bath and I will drag you to your office," Jaehwan stealthily rose up and his walking feels so heavy like there are thousands of stones hanging on his feet. Wonshik shakes his head and straight to the kitchen to make breakfast.

The little Jaehwan now widely awake and drags along his chopper bag to the dining room. He glares at Ravi who Jaehwan feels that Kim Ravi, the God of Dozing Off uselessly sacrifice his sleep only to wake him up. He grab the spoon in the plate and shove what had served in front of his eyes. But then he realized his little brother don't even have a spoon and keep staring at him. He put back his spoon and tart a glaring match.

"Why are you looking at me like that Wonshik-ah?" Ravi smirks and pulls out something that he hid under the table. There are two plane tickets and Ken assumes on for him and one more for Ravi.

"I need you to accompany me since I wasn't familiar with Swiss and Hyuk had to tale care of the shop. So, he cannot follow me," Ken grabs the plane ticket and examine those. Its very rare for a Kim Wonshil to ask him for a vacation, especially its free of charge. But, the he know there are nothing hidden behind. Well, maybe~ Ken nods his head because it might a great chance for him to loose out a bit after all the occasion happens. He haven't got a proper rest for two years after he became a CEO. He now knows and experienced what Hakyeon's feel handling thousands of employees, million cost projects and etc.

>>

Jaehwan pays a visit at his most beloved hyung, Cha Hakyeon of course to visit his little Rang that has grown up well and not to forget another two little devils Cha Seul and Jaehyun. They all come running when they saw Jaehwan at the living room. Its been a long time after Hakyeon's tragic love story. When he thought about that, he only managed to let out a chuckle. Its quite a story though about Edward. Jaehwan smiles as it crosses him mind. The little Rang tries to climb on his lap so he pick her up and tickles her endlessly. Suddenly...

*ddak*

Jaehwan hold his head. He silently cursed. Fuck it this is the second time he received painful treatment. His lucks quite bad today except for Ravi's vacation. Hmm since he got a free one, he will let it slide and keep his sarcastic smile. He put down Rang and give her to Dahee who is now carries her second child in her tummy.

'Gosh I swear to God Hakyeon hyung must be horny all the time'

Jaehwan mentally facepalmed himself and plays with the kids. Dahee offers him for tea while waiting for Hakyeon to inform him that he will be away with Ravi for two weeks in Swiss.

"Kids!!! Appa and Ravi samcheon will be away for long. Do you want anything?" Ken switch his voice into children mood to make them easier to understand him. *sigh* what can you expect for a little Ken himself. One by one tells him what they want. And Jaehyun's request attracts him the most.

"Ken appa! I want another Omma," Ken kneels before Jaehyun with Dahee beside the little angel.

"Jaehyun-ah... ask your daddy to get married anot--- AISH ITS HURTS JINJJA THIS WITCH!!!!" She smiles but Jaehwan grimaces in pain. All the kids scatter in the mansion and back to what they played before Ken's arrival.
"That is for teaching my kids bad things. Anyway, how long will you be there? Why so sudden?" Jaehwan shrugs his shoulder because its Wonshik who told him about the plans that already turns into a decision last minute. So, he just follow along what had been prepared. Dahee nods her head after listening to the explaination.

Few minutes later, Hakyeon arrives and he changed a lot from two years ago. Everytime Ken saw him, he will lets out a laugh which annoyed Mr. Cha a lot. Hakyeon already has grow beard (i can never imagine this lol) and his body is quite fit than before. He tells Hakyeon about the plan and even ask him to look after his house and do not touch things that he's treasure the most. By things that he treasure the most are stuff that has lots of beautiful memories. Only Vixx knows what are memories that Ken keep to himself and almost killed himself long time ago.

The beautiful smile that Lee Jaehwan shows right now is not the exact smile few years ago. Its different.

"Jaehwan-ah... are you okay? Why are you suddenly quiet?" Hakyeon pats his thigh makes him awake from his own thoughts.

"Hm? Oh nothing hyung, I'm fine. Its just that I dreamt about her again. i dont know but she came back in my dream.. But well, there's nothing to be worried. Haha. Kay then, hyung. Will be gone tomorrow! I'll buy you a lamb okay? Kidding!" he waves his hands to the family and drives to his home.

*Jaehwan's POV*

Aish why did I mention about the dream to Hakyeon hyung. He surely worried to death to let me go to Swiss. Few years ago, I nearly died because of excessive blood loss. You know why? Because me, the bubbly Lee Ken had cut myself. And the blood that flows in me right now are Hakyeon hyung's. No Im not going to let the history repeats. I cant help myself to forget her. Even God knows my love for her is already blurry. Im not hating her but her action... and our family is not approving our relationship.

*sigh* How can I forget you, Park Seowoo...