Chapter 28

Jaehwan still not giving up his hope and cuddle Rang on his lap while staring at Seowoo. Three days has passed and Seowoo still not putting on symptoms for her to awake. Rang moves from Jaehwan's lap and hold Seowoo's warm hand.

"Umm....ma,"

"Umm....ma,"

As if there is a magic with the baby's touch, Jaehwan swears that he saw Seowoo's finger was moving upward a little bit. He widens his eyes and focus back on Seowoo's finger. Its moving. It's really moving!

Jaehwan holds Rang in his embrace and push the button on the right side on Seowoo's bed. There is nothing can describe his extravagant feelings of his love waking up from her deep sleep. He patiently waits for the doctor to check her up from outside and sees Ravi and Hyuk are walking towards him. They rush towards Jaehwan since the latter has tears on his cheeks.

"Hyung what's happening?! Is she okay?! Why are you crying?!" Hyuk rubs Jaehwan's back. His worried looks cannot be denies anymore. So does Wonshik.

"She... she's awake! The doctors are inside to check her up!" The two of them sigh in relieve because of glad to hear that. After 15 minutes the doctor open the door with a smile drewn on his face.

"Lee Jaehwan-ssi, she's awake. But don't put on too much pressure on her,"

"Thank you so much doc!" Jaehwan kisses Rang's chubby cheeks and can't stop thanking her for giving so much affection on Seowoo. The three of them slowly enters the room preventing any noise that can disturb Seowoo. Suddenlu Jaehwan feels a hand holding him from meeting Seowoo. Its Hyuk. Jaehwan furrows his eyebrows and let Wonshik tu hold Rang in his arms. He follows Hyuk to the corner of the hallway and judging from the younger's expression, something not good must be happening right now.

"Hyung I...... Actually at first I dont want you to know this but I have to.... Hongbin hyung...."

"Why? What's with him?"

"I sense something is wrong with him hyung. From the first time you..... you told us together at the apartment... I saw his eyes looks different. He even gritted his teeth but he dont know that I caught him gritted," Jaehwan silently listens to Hyuk but still he can't believe what he said.

"Wait Hyuk-ah are you sure? I mean he is your favourite hyung though.. Plus he is one of us and knows how much I love Seowoo.. I mean, Hongbin will never do that,"

"But hyung....."

"Na-ah no but Sanghyukkie... thankyou but yeah Hongbin is an innocent kid he won't did that okay," Jaehwan pats Hyuk's shoulder and move to Seowoo's room. Hyuk stands in worry because Jaehwan won't believe in him. But he swears that he saw and heard Hongbin talks through his phone with someone mysterious about Jaehwan and Seowoo.

'Hyung please I hope you will think about my advice,'

>>

Hakyeon walks out from the elevator and pass through Hongbin's desk. Vacant. Hongbin's table is vacant and that is very absurd. He rarely skips work and for him to absent is weird. Hakyeon wanders his eyes and see his worker that is sitting near with Hongbin's table.

"Have you seen Hongbin this morning?"

"No, Sir Hakyeon."

Hakyeon nods his head and enters his office. He dials up Hongbin's number but he only pass through voice mails. He texts his friends where his Hongbin but no one knows where has he been. Hakyeon knocks that table with his finger and frowning. For a moment Hakyeon engulf in his own deep thought and he remembers what Mrs. Lee has told him few days ago. Company cases? Lee Medical Corps. cases? Wasn't Edward used to be behind all of these but isn't he inside the prison? He needs Hongbin right now but the secretary of him aren't nowhere to be found.

"Yes. Edward is the key." Hakyeon calls for Taekwoon and tell him his idea on meeting Edward in the prison for the truth. Of course he agreed on Hakyeon's smart idea and both of them go the prison right away.

*at the prison*

Edward can't stop laughing because as he expected Hakyeon and Taekwoon will come for the case. Hakyeon frowns and hit the counter with his fist.

"Stop fucking with me and answer! It's you who tries to kill Jaehwan right?!"

"Cha Hakyeon, I just want to give you an advice. Don't trust anyone even if its your own blood brothers. Thats all I wanna say. So if you excuse me," Edward walks away from the silence Taekwoon and Hakyeon. They try to understand what actually he meant. Blood brothers? Its his members. But why must be blood brothers....

"Hongbin...." silently Hakyeon mutters the name and receive huh from Taekwoo as a reply.

"That kid hasn't come to work and I can't reach him. Find him!"

>>

Hongbin drop his keys on the dining table and makes his pace towards the couch in his house. The feelings that he got in his mind somehow makes him chuckles. He places his hand on his forehead. The deep thought that he has in his mind is the next plan. What should he do now. Seowoo is still survived after the hit. Well, no one knows that Hongbin is the culprit behind all of these commotions and suddenly he laughs. An evil one. Even if he is the closest one with Hakyeon, that old man not even notices his motive at all. All these fake laugh that he had with all of his friends, fake cry and all, he thoughts all of his friends are stupid enough not to notice. He goes to his kitchen and open the fridge for some beer. From now on, he needs to stop and go face to face with Jaehwan. The war has just started, hyungnim.

Starting for the Swiss incident where Seowoo was attacked by few guys and saved by Jaehwan was all his plan to separate the couple and remind Jaehwan's parents to keep them away from each other. But he manages to keep the secret because he is so smart.... well that was what he think. He glance towards his phone that keeps ringing for nth times already but he won't answer even a single call of them. He knows the others are looking for him but now he wont easily pick us the call. Seowoo has awake and that was only the thing that he knows from his men. And now he needs to get ready for his next evil plan.