Chapter 4

Seowoo gets all busy today because her assistant is not there. She had to cancel all the outdoor appointment since she can't handle them all alone. Liking it or not, Seowoo need to rush inside by her own. Of course her employees are there but, their work aren't managing her schedules. Consulting, checking the designs and managing the account when something feels not right are all on her shoulders. But still she can manage to smile for all the customers and the workers.

>>

"Ah Ravi-ah~ I'm tired please have mercy on my age please," Ken whines nonstop to the shopaholics Ravi because they are already inside the giant shopping complex for hours. And Ken carries most of his shopping bag too because his hands are already full while Ken didn't get any for himself. Thank God he's not feeling well in his diva mood so he let him slide for today. Ravi shoot him with his puppy eyes but Jaehwannie is too tired to even handle the aegyo. He drops all his paper bags and walk over to a Starbuck nearby not really care if Ravi wants to follow him or not.

Few seconds later, he feels a familiar perfume and present behind him and know he just win over a Ravi the God of Useless Spender. He turns his back and he didnt get a chance to flash a smile to Ravi, suddenly a bunch of paperbags come into his chest. He looks into the pouty Ravi that have blonde hair with a beanie on it.

"I actually bought them for you too hyung because you look so gloomy this morning," Ken feels a sudden guilt in his heart. Ravi actually still didn't forget the morning incident. 

"Yah I'm okay you dont have to be so worried about m-- (sir your order please)" Ken turns his head to the cashier and turn back to Ravi.

"We'll talk about this later at the hotel okay?" Ravi nods and tries to give his Ken hyung the best smile ever. They take a nearest seat from the door because Ken said its easier for him to walk away. Then, he receives a good kick on his shin by a mysterious leg even he obviously knows the owner. Ken throw his gaze outside the glass wall while gulping his iced green tea, he suddenly choked his drink. And that makes Ravi startles.

"Why hyung???? You saw something weird?" Ravi also try to look on what makes Ken suddenly quiet and spacing out. Ken shakes his head and take out his phone to selfie with Ravi.

To : Vixx the Troublemaker Chatroom

Jyanie : *selfie with Ravi* hey guys this idiot monkey here drags me the whole shopping complex  and I'm tired T_T

Hyukie : that's why I'm not going to have a vacation with him hyungie ><

Heukyeon : YAH KIM WONSHIK DON'T HURT MY BABY!!!

TaekLeo : rt ^

Binnie : hakyeon hyung don't play around you got a meeting in 10 minutes (what a busy friend we got here)

Labiyah : i will and he's not a baby hyung. he's a 28 year old who still single and dumb

TaekLeo : what about me here?

-Labiyah log out from the chatroom-

Again Ken receives a mightly shinkick under the table and hissed in pain. 

>>

That was the 5th customer only until 1 pm and Seowoo doesn't know how many more consultation about dresses should she handle today. Its kind of tiring so she unconsciously lay her head down on the table and one of her worker gave her a cup of tea to boost up her energy. Seowoo take out her tablet pc and starts to scroll randomly in her SNS. It's kind of a mental boost by looking at other designers' collection and try to gain inspiration by looking at them. She keeps scrolling and looking at all those details and suddenly she crosses her mind that she might see someone familiar when she was looking for a convenience store. Well, maybe she got a wrong person in her mind.

Seowoo is a very smart person to even create a fake account and have guts to follow her exboyfriend latest information in his SNS. And now, she's not afraid to stalk him while she got nothing to do. But, don't think her as a creep since she did that because of the guilty feelings she had been kept in her heart for a very long time. She keeps resenting her feelings for letting Ken go because of their status. Ken is a great guy living with an excellent family background while she is just a lady living with her own talent but not money. She smiles when she even look at his photo.

*scrolls* *scrolls*

'With Kim Ravi the idiot in starbucks. He bullied me guys T_T'

That was what stated in Ken's current caption with a photo attached. So..... Park Seowoo you didn't see someone else just now. It's him! It's her long lost exboyfriend that she missed for years and must be more to come. Seowoo's mouth is going to rip anytime because of shock. She's now in a mess because of Lee Jaehwan. She glads to see him in a good health but she still think should she go and kneel in front of him to ask for forgiveness or ran away like she did last time. 

"Miss Park, you have another consultation at 3 and it will be 15 minutes. I think the customer is about going to arrive. Please cheer up a bit. Fighting!"  Seowoo smiles at her words and walks to back door and check her appearance. Her makeup still in a good state and so does her eyeliner. She sits and calm her mind for a while to clear the thought about Lee Jaehwan for being here until her worker rush in and calls for her.

"Miss Park! The customers arrived and both are so handsome! I thought they would be woman since their name in the list are Kim Jiwon. Remember the famous Korean actress that made into Hollywood? Palli palli!!!!" Seowoo replies her worker with a smile since she can't be loud to protect her image from the customers. She makes her way and only saw the guys' back.

"Welcome to our SPCouture, sir. How can I...... help you?" Seowoo lowers her voice down because of shock, blank and doesn't know what to do. Since the guys in front of her are nonetheless the old friend Kim Wonshik and the other guy that she saw just now.... Lee Jaehwan.. Not to mention, they are also shock because Jaehwan's already pale skin turns paler than ever.