Chapter 19

*Seowoo's POV*

Sometimes I'm hoping for miracle for things to happen in my life. Like how Jaehwan finally fully calm down and let me to explain myself what actually had happen for the past 5 years. It's really the worst heartbreak for him, for both of us remembering the dark past together. I'm very thankful, I can embrace this heartthrob of mine again. Seeing his sleeping face really makes me thankful to God for granted me with his love. What happened to us this morning was very special and that what makes me more thankful. How I miss his loving touch, his beautiful kiss and his warm hugs. I caress his blonde hair and smile, not knowing tears of happiness trails on my cheeks so sudden.

Seriously, I amaze by myself how can I live without Jaehwan these years. How can I build the name I got until now without him by my side. Those thought suddenly came into my mind, I stop caressing his hair and that makes him open his eyes slowly. I pat his bum slowly and ask him to sleep more since he looks so tired.

"Why? Why dont you caress my hair more?" I only smile as an answer for his question and back to caress his hair. Jaehwan hold my hand and place on his cheek. I can see his beautiful smile.

"I'm sorry... again," Jaehwan mutters with his raspy voice due to his outburst this morning and yeah.... what we did after the confession... whatever... hahaha. I chuckles when I remind myself about that. Jaehwan furrows his eyebrows because of my sudden chuckles turn into a big laughter. He rises from the bed and sit down with a pout not leaving his lips. Somehow i forgot that he's shirtless and i haven't meet the shirtless Jaehwan for years. And yes, my face is burning. Without any seconds, those pouts of JAehwan turns into a smirk and I pulled for a tickle tournament on bed with him.

"HAHAHAHA JAEHWAN STOP IT!! LEE JAEHW--- OH GOD IT TICKLES!!" He bites my shoulder playfully and continues to tickle me but suddenly he stops while looking at my face. Both of us silently stares at each other's face and his hands caress my cheeks that were wet with tears just now.

"I'm sor---" I cut him off with a peck.

"Seow----" Again I cut him off.

"Wait fo--" And again. And I can see him getting red on top of me.

"Stop being sorry because you did nothing wrong. It's all because of me. I was stupid. Too stupid for choosing money over you. Too stupid for gave up our love. Too stupid for letting you suffer. And because of me..... you nearly died. It's all because of me. You are innocent. And I'm too sorry," he sigh but Jaehwan still smiling and brush my hair with love.

We get up from the bed and he tries to cook for me something but yeah, what he only did was sandwiches. I wonder how he ate these past years and he said, he got a maid at his apartment. A sexy maid. I snorts when he said that and hit him with a spoon. These moments are like a dream and very heavenly. How I wish to always be the one who make him happy.

*end of Seowoo's POV*

>>

Jaehwan had called all of his 4 friends to come over at his apartment because of something he wants to say to his hyungs and dongsaengs. That what makes Hakyeon shocks since Jaehwan will always barge into his house anytime if he wants to tell something. But today he witness something that is quite.... rising his temper but stil he can control with his youngest baby in his arms. So did Taekwoon and the other 3 dongsaengs of them. Lee Jaehwan has his hands on Seowoo's shoulders.

"What is this Lee Jaehwan? Park Seowoo?" Hakyeon ask out his curiousity not leaving his sharp eyes directly into Seowoo. The couple look at each other, finding words what should they said to the eldest. Seowoo steps forward but holding back by Jaehwan. Hyuk is not even giving a glance but still letting his ears open keeps putting food in Jaehyun and Seul's mouth suddenly stop when he heard Jaehwan's words.