Chapter 8

*Seowoo's POV*

I look at my watch as my flight was delayed for too long. i blow my bangs and my eyes wander around the airport thinking when should I get the nearest flight to Seoul as my friend who works for a modelling agency told me that her boss is interested to work with me. So, the 'boss' had gave out an invitation for the company's party next week. And guess who didnt get a dress for herself yet. But nah.. I dont have to worry about this since I have tons of dresses in my store in Seoul. Well, now I decide to leave the airport as soon as possible because Im just wasting time here. I grab my luggage and put on my shades.

Vibrate sound came from my pocket and yes thats my phone.

"Hello, Seowoo imnida,"

"Seowoo-yah, did your flight got delayed?" I stared at my phone blankly. Its my friend, Seon Ah. What a great friend without greeting.

"Hmm... maybe until the weather looks great enough to fly the plane. I think I'm going to stay in the nearest hotel for the time being,"

After the few small talks we got and as the quiet self of mine, I cut off her call and put my vision back to the area. Now, back to my own self talks. I hurriedly walks to the main gate because there are lots of people so I need to catch a taxi to get into a hotel. Sounds cheap, but that's life. But, life wont leave me alone until I bumps into someone.

"OWWW! THAT HURTS!" He hissed in pain. Yes, a he. And the voice sounds so familiar as I turn my head. Damn, as I expect life wont really really leave me alone. Why out of so many people here I should bump into someone that hates me. I bow my head down without any sorry and left. Ravi tries to get me, I do heard him but that guy stop him to do so. I care about nothing anymore and get into the available taxi. My feelings waver as I heard his soft voice stopping his dongsaeng. I miss that voice but least that I know, I wont be able to have a listen to his anymore.

Shoulders are starting to move up and down and uncontrollable sobbing come out from my mouth, attracts the driver concern to me. I just can't. I can't stop the tears because everyone knows how deep our love are but nobody knows the exact reason why we broke up few years ago. How I wish, I can turn back to the time where I was being a coward. Can't protect our love and being selfish. How I didnt care about his feelings a bit and just let him. I know Jaehwan will never ever leave me but I did. Im so selfish. And I promise, I will get him back despite his people are watching me even now.

*Few days later*

Being a lazy ass director he is, even got back from the healing vacation Ken lays on his couch while watching his favorite anime plays in the television. Of course not to forget his favorite cheeseballs. Though he knows he got tons of work to do in his company, he still can manage his time and work efficiently even he skips a lot. A normal people can never do that and thats the reason why Hakyeon used to force him get back into his company. Jaehwan stands up to fill up his current empty glass of ice chocolate. He have a sip but immediately chokes out his drink after some boisterous sound of this so called maknae of his clique bang into his house and yells at him.

"Fuck you! How many times i told you not to miss use the password that i'd told you!!!" He knocks the big guy's head and again drags his ass in front of the tv.

"Hyung~ you watch this without me how could you!" Hyuk snuggles into his arm like a lover which disgust Jaehwan a lot. Gosh this Han Sanghyuk should get himself a girlfriend. Ken glares at him but still the latter doenst budge and keep his position. Hyuk reach his hand to the bowl of cheeseballs but Ken is faster. He knocks his hand with the remote beside his lap.

"You're such a meanie. Hmph whatever! You know Taekwoon hyung will held a party in his agency? BUNCH OF HOT CHICKS MUST BE COMING!!! CAN I BORROW ONE OF YOUR TUXEDO?" Hyuk makes his puppy faced in front of Ken with his hands clasped and gathers at his chest.

"When? Yah you have lots of tux Han Sanghyuk. Why you need mine? Didn't I bought you one for your birthday? Wear that," he said yet his gaze is still caught of the anime that he played.

Fails to borrow, Hyuk lowers his head and pout his lips. He rise from his seat and slowly walks to the kitchen in protest. And yes! Ken notices that and Hyuk knows he's going to succeed. Ken fixs his eyes on the sulking Hyuk.

"YAH YAH ARASSO! JUST DONT TOUCH THE NEW ONE! GO AND FIND IN MY WARDROBE!" Hyuk smirks and turn his head to the frustrated Ken. He ran to Ken's wardrobe and immediately rummage the one that he like. Its not he doesnt have his own, but he gets tired of them because he always have to wear it as his family always got event this event that. Family gathering what-so-ever event that need him to wear tuxedo. After half an hour Hyuk inside the room, he finally came out with a maroon tuxedo with a silver bow. He saw Ken wore those before and he wants to wear it too. Since Ken's body is quite smaller than him, the tuxedo looks fit and hugged his body. And of course Hyuk looks like a model with that face.

"By the way Hyung, the answer of your question is on Thursday,"

"The hell! Why that Hyung didnt tell me anything," he pouts.

"Ayye hyung how can he told you. You're so busy and he's busy too. So yeah, you can wear that new tux of yours there. See ya, hyung! Gomawo^^" Hyuk leave the house with sing a song voice. Jaehwan notices that Hyuk left his house quietly and nothing bizzarre and sudden question come out from his mouth. He bet Ravi didnt tell him anything. If he do, the maknae might freak out as crazy as Hakyeon. Thank God Ravi didnt tell the maknae anything. But, he might tell him what happem because that kid didnt question his wound on his arm. Ken smiles and drink his chocolate back.

While Hyuk outside the house...

Hyung, i know what happen there.. please be strong and love yourself. We love you...

Hyuk wipes his tears that came out. He knows that Ken is suffering back. But now, his favourite hyung needs to live by his own life support. The five of them can help with anything. Hyuk left the apartment. He trust Ken will not going to do that anymore. By that is cutting himself. He saw the scar on his arm but Ravi had told him earlier that Ken was into fight back when they were in Swiss. So, he doesnt really freak out when he met him.