KMR 35 - Last Kiss

Prepare your heart, your soul. You'll be like BOOM BOOM while reading this... enjoy!!!

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 35
Last Kiss

Kim Kei

"Miss Kim Kei?" someone called my name making me coming back to the reality. I turn at the source of the voice. It's another familiar lady.

Ah! I remember! It's the one of the sexy lady that I met at Joshua's place.

"Nae?" I asked.

"Jessica-xi asked me to bring you to the Prince," she said. "We've met before, right?"

"Nae. At Joshua's place," I said.

"I'm Wendy," she said. "Come. I'll bring you to him,"

So, it's not Joshua. But why is so many people here? And they're wearing black outfit?

"You must've be wondering. What are those people doing here, right?" Wendy asked. Bingo! How can she read my mind? "It's the King. He just pass away yesterday,"

"The King? Joshua's real father?" I asked. Wendy turn at me. She just smile.

"Nae. The Prince is really sad right now. He haven't come out from his room since yesterday," Wendy said. She stop in front of a big door. "He's inside. I'm sure that he will be so glad to meet you,"

"Thank you," I said. When Wendy already walk away, I open the door. It's a bedroom. It's really big. I look around. Looking for Joshua.

I found him. Sitting beside his bed while hugging his knees. I close the door and walk toward him.

"I've told you to leave me alone!" Joshua shouted. He didn't look at me even a glance. He look terrible. He must be so sad right now.

"Shua-ya," I called him. Joshua quickly turn his face to look at me. His eyes got widen. He look at me disbelieve. He blinks his eyes for a few times before rubbing his eyes with his hands.

"K-Kei?" he asked.

I walk toward him and sit in front of him. I look at his face. How long have he cried? How long he didn't eat? Why are you making me so worried about you, Joshua Hong?

"You're a bad boy, Joshua," I said. "How dare you disappeared like this,"

"I'm sorry," he said.

"I miss you," I said. Joshua just look at me with his tired eyes.

"Me too," he said. "How's you and Hongbin?"

"I didn't accept him," I said.

"What?! Why?! After all that I've done. That you've through. You just reject his confession?!" Joshua raise his voice. "Wae? You didn't like him anymore? You already like someone else?"

"Eo," I said.

"Who?" he asked coldly.

"Stupid," I said.

"What?!" I peck his lips. Joshua shocked at my action. "W-what are you doing?"

"It's you, stupid," I said.

"Huh?"

"The person who make reject Hongbin oppa's confession. The person that have my heart now. It's you," I said. "I can't believe that I'm the one who's confessing right now. You're-"

Joshua kiss me. On my lips. Stopping me to talk. I miss him. I really do. I close my eyes and kiss him back. The tears that I've hold since the beginning just fall down from my closed eyes.