KMR 13 - I'm Your Toy

My present for you! Thank you for the support!!!

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 13
I'm Your Toy

Kim Kei

I walk out from the theater room. Is Joshua really skipping school? I'm worried about him. I don't know why. But, I easily get worried about that guy. I know that I shouldn't have to. Even Joshua himself didn't worry about his life, why should I?

Is he will be alright? What job he need to do actually? Fighting again? I afraid to ask him because we've agreed to not asking about each other's personal life. But, I'm curious and worry. Why I'm feeling this way?

"Kei-xi?" I heard someone calling my name. I raise my head. It's Hongbin sunbae.

"Sunbae," I said. I glad that I see Hongbin sunbae now, here. I'm make my worries about Joshua fade up a bit.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Oh. I need to meet someone just now. And that person already left," I look at the lunch box in my hand. "Have you eaten, sunbae?"

"I haven't. I just finish practicing just now," he said.

"Here," I give him the lunch box. "I mad it this morning. You can have it,"

"Really?" Hongbin sunbae look excited. "I always eat my eomma's cooking. I haven't tried anyone's cooking. This must be tasty,"

"It's not that tasty," I said.

"Thank you anyway. Have you eaten?" Hongbin sunbae asked. I just nods. I notice that some students who walk at the corridor are stealing glance at us. Wae? Is it the first time they saw someone is talking to someone or what?

💏

I'm waiting for Joshua outside of his condo. He didn't come to school again today. Yesterday I can't reached him. His phone is off. When I asked his friends, they said that they also can't reached him.

Worry. Yeah. I'm worry. Have he eaten? Or is he hurt somewhere? Is he okay? I hate myself thinking those things but at the same time I can't help myself but to keep thinking about him. Keep worrying him.

Maybe because I see Joshua as a guy who have no one to take care of him. I see Joshua as a guy who always make problems and mistakes that might will risk his life. I thought that I need to take care of that guy. Because I am one of the people who close to him.

I'm still waiting for him. It has been 3 hours already. I can just enter his condo since I know his pass code. But, no. I'm still waiting outside of his condo. I'm sure that he will be back soon. I don't know why. I don't know myself actually.

I look at the clock. It's nearly 10 p.m. Should I still wait for him? Or should I just go back home? But, is he fine? Have he eaten? I can't help myself but to keep asking questions about him.

I sighed. Maybe I should just go back home now. I walk toward the lift. After pressing the button beside the lift, I'm waiting the lift to be open. But then, I saw him. Joshua and a unknown lady. Not the lady from the last time I saw at his house.

Joshua look surprise seeing me here. And me. I'm frozen here. I can't move my body. I suppose to walk into the lift as the door is still open when Joshua and that lady walk out from the lift.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"You know this girl, sweetheart?" that lady asked to Joshua. 'Sweetheart'? Huh! What am I expecting? I'm worrying this guy who I know is well known as a successful player in the area.