KMR 16 - Can I Hug You?

It's a new update!!! Enjoy!

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 16
Can I Hug You?

Kim Kei

"You can put me down now," I said. Joshua didn't say anything. He just stay silent. Not long after that, my sister, Mei eonni open the door.

"Oh? Kei-ah?!" Mei eonni look shocked.

"May I come in?" Joshua asked.

"Nae," Mei eonni step into our house. Letting Joshua who's still piggyback me to enter our house. Joshua put me on the sofa. "What happened to you, Kei-ah?"

"A drunken ahjusi nearly raped her," Joshua said coldly. Tsk. Can't he change his tone a bit?

"What?! Seriously?! Then, what happened?" Mei eonni asked.

"That ahjusi is now at the police station. He's drunk so he didn't realise what he did. The police officer know that ahjusi. He always make problems when he's drunk," Joshua said. "You should help her to clean up herself,"

"Wait here while I'm helping her clean up herself," Mei eonni said. "I have so many thing to ask,"

Mei eonni help me walking toward the bathroom upstair. She help me wash. There's some scratches and bruises on my body. It's really hurt.

After done cleaning, Mei eonni left me in my room. Maybe she want to talk to Joshua who's still in our living room. Mei eonni bring a mug of hot chocolate not long after that.

"I don't know that you already have a boyfriend," Mei eonni said.

"He said that he's my boyfriend?" I asked. It's so not Joshua, okay.

"No. But, I can smell some 'not just a random friend relationship' between the two of you," Mei eonni said.

"Oh," I nods. It's true. We're not just some random friend. But, we're not friend either. "Eonni. Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Oh. You can't honey. I just receive a call from the hospital. I need replace someone to perform a surgery. I'll call your friends and ask whether they can come over here or not," Mei eonni said.

Mei eonni is a surgeon. She always receive this kind of emergency call. But I really hope not for tonight. I really need a company.

"Oh," Actually, I'm still scare. My body is still shaking. Remembering the moment that drunken ahjusi slapped me, punching me, threw me, grabbing my hair. It's really scary. "Where's Joshua? Is he still here?"

"He's still here. I ask him to finish the tea first before he leaving," Mei eonni said. "Or you want me to ask him to accompany you tonight?"

"Can I?" I asked. "I mean, you'll let me?"

"Of course. He look nice. But, a bit cold. I'm sure that he will take care of you. Somehow, I trust him to stay with you. And you look like you trust him so much. Am I right?" Mei eonni asked.

"But, will he?" I asked myself. Will Joshua stay with me here tonight? We're not even friend. He will never care about me... I think.

"I ask him. If he agree, I'll go straight to the hospital. Okay?" Mei eonni asked.

"What if he don't agree?" I asked.

"I'll try to call your friends. But, I'm sure that he will be agree. He care about you," Mei eonni said. Yeah right.

Mei eonni walk out from my room. As soon as Mei eonni left, I feel scared again. I don't want to be alone. I'm trying to overcome it. I sit on my bed. Closing my eyes. Trying to chase away the fear. I have to be strong. I need to.

But, I can't. I quickly open my eyes and get down from my bed. Walk fast toward the door. Before I could reached the door, the door is opened from outside.

"J-Joshua," Joshua walk into my room. Is this true? Is Joshua really here?

"Your eonni ask me to accompany you for tonight," Joshua said. "It's 1 am already go to sleep. I'll be here,"

"Will you stay till morning?" I asked.

"Did I need to?" Joshua asked.

"Oh," But, I scared. I can't tell him about that. It just can't get out from my mouth. Those words.

"Come," Joshua hold my hand and pull me to my bed. Both of us lay down on my queen sized bed. He still holding my hand. "Look. I'm still here. Holding your hand. Now, sleep. I'll be here till the morning. I promise,"

Even he said it in a cold tone, I feel touched by his words. I just can't. I can't hold my tears and just let it flow.

"Thank you, Joshua-ya," I said. He turn his head to look at my face. I quickly wipe my tears away.

"Is it hurt?" Joshua asked.

"Huh?" I didn't get what he's trying to ask. Joshua then turn his body to face me. Lying on his left side of his body. His right hand caress the edge of my lips. As soon as his thumb touches that place, it feel hurt. "Ouch!"

"It is," he said. "I might not be there when you're in danger again. I might can't help you again,"

"How did you get there? I mean on time," I asked.

"I'm a bit late isn't I?" he asked me back. "Just sleep,"

"Joshua," I called his name.

"Hm?" he asked. Joshua is staring at my room's ceiling with his left hand still holding my hand.

"I have so many things to say to you. I don't know how and where to start," I said. Joshua turn his head to look at me. "You've helped me a lot. Not just about Hongbin sunbae. You even help me for other things. I owed you a lot. Thank you, Joshua-ya,"

"Hm," he look at the ceiling again.

"Can you not disappear without inform me anything?" I asked. "Don't disappear from my sight just like that. And don't ask me to leave. I promise that I will never ask you anything like that again,"

Joshua didn't give any respond. I look at his face. He's closing his eyes. I'm trying to look at his face. Is he really fall asleep already? But then, he pull my body into his arm. My head is on his left chest. I can hear his heartbeat. And I can feel my heart beating so fast.

"If you promise not to be stubborn and listen to my words, I might think about your request," he said. I raise my head to look at his face. He's still closing his eyes.

Joshua pull my head to his chest again and start to move his body and cuddling me. Omo. I didn't expect this. But, I feel secure here. Like this. In his arms. I feel safe.

"Joshua," I called his name. I just realise that one of the words I always said is, 'Joshua'. This guy's name.

"Hm," he hums.

"Can I hug you?" I asked. He didn't answer me. So, I assumed that he didn't let me to hug him. Disappointed. That's what I feel.

"Why?" he asked after a long silence. Why he always like this? Being silence for a few moments and then start to talk.

"I-I don't know. I just feel I want to. But if you don't let me, I-" Before I could finish my sentence, he move my hand and wrap it around his waist.

"You don't need to ask. Just do whatever you want. I'm your toy. Remember?" he said. Toy... Yeah. He's my toy. I tighten the hug. I don't want to let him go.

This weird feeling. I hate it. At the same time, it's a pleasant feeling that I don't want to stop experience it.

💑

It's my another free day. So I update this. Thank you for those who commenting and voting. I love you all!!!