KMR 33 - My Prince

KISS ME RIGHT 33
My Prince

Kim Kei

"Yoon Jeonghan!" I call his name as I walk into my classroom. Jeonghan turn his body to look at me.

"Oh. Kim Kei," he said.

"Tell me where he is," I said.

"Where is who?" he asked in confusion.

"Joshua Hong," I said. As soon as I mention his name, Jeonghan look surprised. "You know where he is right now, right?"

"I don't know," he said in hesitation.

"Lie," I said. "I know you know it. You're his, friend, right? I know he's here somewhere. Tell me. Where is he?"

"Kim Kei," Jeonghan said. "You know right? I can't,"

"Why?" I asked.

"He forbid me. He forbid everyone to let anyone know where he is right now," Jeonghan said. "I'm sorry, Kei-ah. I can't tell you,"

"But why? Why he have to disappear?" I asked.

"He have his own problem, Kei. He don't want anyone to know about it. It's his personal problem," Jeonghan said. "Once again, I'm so sorry,"

I sighed. What did I expect? His friends are all loyal. They will never tell me even I ask.

"It's okay," I said. I walk toward my place. Can I meet him again? Will I?

💏

"Kim Kei," I heard someone calling me. I turn to my back. It's Hongbin oppa

"Hongbin oppa," I said.

"Can I sit here?" Hongbin oppa asked.

"Sure," I said. I move my bag from my left side to on my lap. Hongbin oppa sit beside me.

"How are you?" Hongbin oppa asked.

"Just fine," I said.

"Really? Why did I didn't think so?" Hongbin oppa said. I look at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You like him, right?" Hongbin oppa asked. "Joshua Hong,"

"No," I said. I just miss him. It's not like I like him.

"Liar," he said. "Stop denying your own feeling. Maybe you didn't realise about it. But people who's close to you notice about it. You miss him. You want to see him so bad,"

"I don't know," I said.

"Better you find him before you regret about it," Hongbin oppa said. "And I'm sure that he like you too,"

"He will never like me," I said.

"Why did you think like that? For your information, Joshua is one of the person who know you the best," Hongbin oppa said.

"Why did you said that?" I asked.

"All the information about you. What you like, what you didn't. Someone left some post-it notes about it in my locker," Hongbin oppa said. "At first, I didn't really have any feeling toward you. But, when I keep receiving those post-it notes, I try to find who is it. And it's Joshua. Knowing Joshua know a lot about you, I try to be closer to you. And it end up that I fall for you,"

Speechless. Why did I didn't know anything about this?

"That's why I keep asking you to don't be too close to Joshua. I afraid that you'll fall for him. Knowing that he might like you, it will be easier for you to like him," Hongbin oppa said. "And I don't want that to happen,"

"Joshua did it?" I asked.

"Eo. I didn't really know him. I always see him fighting. He look strong and cold. But, somehow I think that he's hiding something," Hongbin oppa said. "Find him. Before it's too late,"

Should I? Can I?

💏

"Kei," Momo called my name. I just remember about something. Momo seems like know something about Joshua. Should I ask her?

"Oh. Momo-ya," I said. "I'm not sure if I should ask you this, but-"

"Joshua?" Momo guess.

"E-eo," I said. "Do you know where he is right now?"

"I didn't know where he is right now," Momo said. Hearing that making me disappointed. "But I know someone who might know where that guy is right now,"

"Really?"

💏

Joshua Hong

"I'm sorry, but-" Dr Han said. He look at me. "We're tried our best. But, we've failed,"

No. It's can't be happened. No!

💏

Kim Kei

I walk into the cafe. Momo give me a phone number. She said, if I call that number and tell that I'm Kim Kei, the owner of that number will tell me about Joshua.

When I call that number, a female answer it.

"Hello?" I heard a female voice as soon as my call is picked up. She said it in English.

"Nae. Hello," I said. "I'm Kim Kei. I-"

"Oh! Kim Kei. I've be waiting for you call," she said. "Let's meet tomorrow after your school time. I'll text you the address,"

And, now I am. I look around the cafe. Where's that female could be? While I'm looking around the cafe, I saw someone is waving at me. I guess that's the female who I called.

I walk toward the table that female sit at. But, wait! Why did I found her looking familiar?

"Who?" she asked.

"I'm Kim Kei. Joshua's-"

"Oh! Kim Kei-xi. Come in," she said. I walk into the condo. That lady take her handbag and coat. "My Joshua is in the bathroom. I need to leave now. You just wait for him here, okay?"

Oh! She's that lady. No wonder she know how I look like.

"Sit down," she said. I sit in front of her. "We've met before, right? At Joshua's place,"

"Nae," I said.

"You must've been wondering who I am, right?" she asked. She take out a card and hand it to me. I take the card. Jessica Jung. And she is a doctor. "I'm Jessica Jung. I'm one of the LA's royal family's doctor. I've been working for Joshua's family for years,"

"Wait! You said that you're royal family's doctor? And what's the relation with Joshua?" I asked.

"Not many know about this. But Joshua Hong is the only heir of the royal family for now," Jessica said. "To make it simple, Joshua Hong is the prince,"

Heol. This is really surprising. Joshua Hong is the prince?