KMR 27 - Can You Smile?

Hello!!! Here's a new chapter for you guys. Thank you for the love for this story, for Seventeen Joshua and for Lovelyz Kei and for the LoveTeen ship JoshKei. Thank you very much!!!

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 27
Can You Smile?

Kim Kei

"Kim Kei," Joshua wave his hand in front of my face. I look at him.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm talking to you and you're spacing out alone. I feel like talking to a wall," Joshua said. "Wae? Are you taken away by my handsome face?"

"Tsk. You wish," I said. "What did you said before?"

"I ask you, what is your wish?" Joshua said.

"My wish?" I repeat his question. "Go on date with me,"

"Date?" Joshua asked. "Okay. Let's go,"

Joshua hold my hand and start to walk. I really feel like having a real boyfriend right now. The feel. The atmosphere.

"Let's go there," Joshua is pointing at a clothes store and pull me there.

"Why are you bring me here?" I asked. Joshua let go of my hand and checking the shirts that's hung there. Are he going to shopping now? Didn't it should be the girl who's interested with the shopping and clothes. But now, it's Joshua.

I just realise that Joshua act really really different than the Joshua I always know this few days. He's really granting my wish to pretend as boyfriend-girlfriend. Joshua treat me less cold then before. He's now show that he's really care about me.

I don't mind if it's just an act. I just want to experience it for once. And Joshua make my dream comes true.

"Let's take this," Joshua show to me 2 shirt with similar pattern printed on it. I just realise something.

"Couple shirt?" I asked.

"Bingo," he said then move toward the counter. After pay the price of the shirts he ask me to wear it.

"Omo. So cute," I said looking at my reflection on the toilet's mirror. I keep my uniform inside my bag and wear the coat. It's quit cold now.

I walk out from the toilet. Joshua is already waiting for me. Now, we do look like a real cute couple. He look at me and smile. My feet stopped as I saw his smile. He rarely smiling. That's why I'm always shocked when he's smiling. Because he look really fine.

"Kei-ya," Joshua is now in front of me. He look worried. "Are you alright? Why are you suddenly stop?"

"No. I'm fine," I said.

"I'm glad then," he said. He hold my hand. "Let's go,"

I just follow his steps. I look at the shirt we are wearing. I look at my hand that's in his hand. I look at Joshua's face from the side. Joshua then turn his face and look at me.

"Wae?" he asked.

"Smile for me," I said.

"Huh?" he seems like didn't get what I ask him to do.

"Smile for me. Please," I said then smile. Joshua giggles.

"Arasseo," he said then show me his eye smile.

"Omo! You're so cute," I said while pinching both of his cheeks. Joshua hold my hands that's at his cheeks. He look at me. Look into my eyes. "Wae?"

Kiss Me Right [svt Joshua lvlz Kei] ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara