KMR 24 - Secret And Relationship

*Dududududududud* new chapter!!!!!

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 24
Secret and Relationship

Kim Kei

I look at my finger. The red ribbon that Joshua tied around my ring finger yesterday is still there. I can't help but to smile. I don't know why. Just think about Joshua can make me smile like an idiot.

I wear my shoes and tie the lace. I walk out from my house and lock the door. My parent is now in China attending some events there. While Mei eonni already went to the hospital early in the morning. I put my house keys inside my bag while walking toward the gate.

I stop walking as I see Joshua is there. Leaning against the wall in front of my house.

"You're here," I said.

"You told me to come isn't you?" he asked.

"Nae," I said. He then walk toward me and hold my hand. He lace his fingers with mine. I just stare at his face from the side. Joshua look at me.

"Let's go," he said. I just nod.

Both of us walk toward the school. Once a while I'm glancing at Joshua who's looking at the road we're walking on. We didn't say anything to each other and just walk. But just like this, I feel so happy. His presence make me happy. This guy. Joshua Hong.

"I will not act like your boyfriend when we're in the school. There's Hongbin there," Joshua said out of sudden.

"I know," I said. I look at the road in front of us. "We're like in a secret relationship, right?"

"Hm," he said. "Our so called relationship will just last for a very short time,"

"If you want to extend it, why not," I said. I don't even know why I'm saying that. It just slipped out of my tongue.

"Yeah right," he said. What 'yeah right' ? Joshua then stop walking. He look at me. "You go in first,"

I look at the front. We're now a few meters from our school's gate. I look at Joshua again and nods. I understand what he telling me to do. I let go of his hand and walk into the school compound.

As I enter the school compound, I look at my hand that Joshua hold just now. The warmth. Slowly fading. I don't like the feeling. It feel like I'm losing something.

I walk toward the academic block. Suddenly, someone touch my shoulder.

"Hey! What's up!" Yein appears with his swag style. I look upward.

"Ceiling of course," I said.

"Mwoya. Are you playing me?!" Yein act like she's angry at me. Actually I know that she's just pretending. "You ask Jisoo to walk with me this morning. I thought you're coming to school with Joshua,"

"I am. But, he ask me to go in first," I said.

"Are you guys in a secret relationship or what?" Yein asked. I just smile. "What about Hongbin sunbae?"

"What about him?" I asked.

"I think he like you, Kei-ah," Yein said.

"Why did you think like that?" I ask her back.

"He keep asking me and the other girls about you. Whether you're coming to school ir not. How are you? What you're doing these days? Something like that," Yein said.

"He can just ask me directly. Why did he asking you guys?" I asked.

"I heard, someone said. If a boy liking a girl, he will suddenly be shy around the girl they like. Like what they said, when's someone that we like is in front of us, we will not being ourself," Yein said. Yein suddenly stop walking. "Speaking of devil. Your prince charming is here. I'll go to the class first,"

"Okay. See you later," I said. Hongbin sunbae is walking toward me.

"Good Morning, Kim Kei," Hongbin sunbae said. I have to admit that he's so attractive even he's just talking. Just like a prince charming.

"Good Morning, sunbae," I said.

"I want to show you something. Can you come to the gym during the lunch break?" Hongbin sunbae asked.

"Sure. I'll be there," I said.

"Right after the bell is ringing, go to the gym. Okay?" Hongbin sunbae make an 'OK' hand gesture

"Okay," I said. Following him. Showing the 'OK' hand gesture.

💏

I walk toward the gymnasium as soon as the bell is ringing. Just like what I promised to Hongbin sunbae. I wonder what he's going to show me.

I open the gymnasium's door. Hongbin sunbae is waiting for me. I walk toward him.

"What are you going to show to me?" I asked.

"Sit first," he said. I follow what he told me to do and sit. My eyes got widen as Hongbin sunbae open a food container in front of us.

"Omo! Jokbal!" I shouted in joy as I saw the contain of the food container in front of us. MA FAVOURITE, JOKBAL!!!

"Do you like it?" Hongbin sunbae asked.

"Of course. I love it. They didn't call me Jokbal Fairy for nothing," I said. "Can I eat it?"

"Sure. It's for you," Hongbin sunbae said. He give me a pair of chopstick. "Eat a lot,"

"If Momo is here, it will be fun. She like Jokbal too," I said. I'm starting to eat. Oh God! It is delicious!!! "How did you know that I like jokbal?"

"Well... I heard it somewhere," Hongbin sunbae said. "Eat more. I'll bring more if you want,"

I recall what Yein told me this morning. That Hongbin sunbae keep asking this and that about me. Is he really like me?

"Sunbae. Can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Sure. Just ask," he said.

"Do you have anyone that you like?" I asked. Hongbin sunbae look at me with a puzzled expression. What answer could it be? I'm just staring at Hongbin sunbae. Waiting for his answer.

💑

Hi~ Annyeong!!!! Here's your new update for KMR. I hope you like it...

Why Hongbin is here? Don't forget that Hongbin is also one of the cast here. Okay? How's this chapter? What do you think Hongbin answer will be?

Comment and Vote

P/S - *whisper* saranghaeyong~~