KMR 02 - Tell Me Tell Me

Love takes a braveness,
If you want me, oh
- by Ryu Sujeong, Lovelyz Fondant

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 02
Tell Me Tell Me

Kim Kei

"You're right, Yein-ah," I said.

"Am I? That's weird. I rarely get anything right," Yein said. "About what?"

"About Hongbin sunbae. He really did use that 'Kiss Me Right Confession' rule," I said.

"See. I've told you already," Yein said proudly. "Give up already?"

"I don't know," I said.

"Wait! How did you know that Hongbin sunbae use that rule?!" Yein asked. "Is it... You already confess to him? You've kissed him?!"

I look at Yein who seem weirdly excited. Why is she being like this?

"Why are you so excited about that?" I asked her.

"Aye. I know that you haven't get your first kiss yet. That's why I'm excited for you," Yein said. "How is it?"

"Tsk. You also haven't get your first kiss as well," I said.

"That's why I'm excited. I'm curious. I want to know what do you feel when you're kissing.. How is it feel?" Yein asked excitedly.

"In your dream," I said. "I saw Nara sunbae confessed to Hongbin sunbae yesterday. And they kissed,"

"Oh," Yein nods.

"Maybe they already in a relationship now. I'm so jealous," I said.

"Nara sunbae? I don't think that Hongbin sunbae accept her. I saw one of her post on SNS showing that she's broken hearted. I think Hongbin sunbae rejected her," Yein said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Hm," Yein said. "What's your plan now?"

"I don't know," I said. "What should I do?"

"What you really want? Do you want him to accept you as his girl? Or you just want to kiss him?" Yein asked.

"I want him to accept me as his girl. And of course I also want to kiss him. I like him, remember?" I said.

"So. My solution is, find someone to teach you how to kiss right. When you already confident with your kissing skill, confess your feeling toward Hongbin sunbae and make him impressed with your unexpected skill," Yein said.

"Find someone to teach me?" I asked. "But, how?"

"I don't know. Maybe, just pay any random guy to be your kissing tutor," Yein said.

"You're right," I said. It's not a bad idea I guess.

"I got it right again?" Yein asked. "What's right?"

"About the kissing tutor. I should find one," I said. "But how?"

"What?! You're serious?!!" Yein shouted. Hearing her shouting, remind me of Mijoo and Myungeun. Mijoo, Myungeun and Jiae know many people. Maybe I should asked them for help.

"I should asked Mijoo, Myungeun and Jiae," I said.

"Yah! You're really serious?!" Yein asked.

"Nae. I need to find them now," I said before run toward our school direction.