KMR 26 - Tell Me Your Wish

KISS ME RIGHT 26
Tell Me Your Wish

Kim Kei

I look at the door. There's Myungeun and Wonwoo standing there. Gasping.

"What's going on?" Joshua asked as he's stretching his body. He look at me before look at Myungeun and Wonwoo

"Don't mind us. Just continue what you guys doing," Myungeun said.

"Are you stupid?" Wonwoo asked in a whispering voice.

"What? They already kissed for many time," Myungeun said. Wonwoo just palm his face.

"I just realise. Why did I always see the two of you together?" Joshua asked. "Are you guys dating?"

"What?! No! What are you talking about?" Wonwoo said.

"Actually, I'm his girlfriend but he don't want to be my boyfriend. How pity? I know. I've asked him to be my boyfriend for many times but he didn't give me the answer," Myungeun said. "He's so mean,"

"What are you talking about? Come here," Wonwoo pull Myungeun by her collar of her uniform out of the classroom. I just watch them walk out from the classroom.

"That pair," I said. I feel like someone is looking at me. It's Joshua. I turn my face to look at him.

"Is it fun secretly kissing me while I'm sleeping?" Joshua asked.

"What? Erm.. No. I just-"

"Kiss me now. I'm wide awake," Joshua said

"What?" I can't believe he said something like that. It's so not Joshua.

"Didn't you want to kiss me just now? No one is here. Kiss me," he said. I feel my cheeks heat up. Why did he said something like this.

I move my face toward him and kiss him on his lips. Then Joshua hold my head and kiss me back. He kiss me deeper and slow. I just enjoy it while kissing him. I'm sure that I will really-really miss this kiss.

After quite a long time, he pull out from the kiss. Both of us are panting for air. I just smile. I think I'm crazy right now.

"Which one did you like? Kissing me secretly when I'm sleeping? Or kissing me when I'm wide awake that I can kiss you back?" he asked.

"How can I choose?" I asked. "I like both,"

"Greedy," he said while touching the tip of my nose.

"Joshua-ya. What do you think about that two?" I asked referring to Myungeun and Wonwoo.

"What two? The chatterbox and the book-holic?" Joshua asked.

"Don't you think it's too mean calling them with those names?" I asked.

"I think it's cool. Not mean," Joshua said.

"You definitely weird," I said. Joshua pull the chair beside him and put it next to his chair.

"I'm not weird. I'm different," he said. "Sit here,"

I sit on the chair next to him. I look at Joshua's face.

"I think, Wonwoo like Myungeun. But, he's too shy to admit it," Joshua said

"Really? How did you know?" I asked.

"I'm his friend, remember? And I am also a guy. I know and understand what guy feel and think," Joshua said. I nods.

"But, Myungeun said that she always said that she like him. Why did he didn't just admit that he also feel the same?" I asked.

"Sometime, some guy feel like they want to be the first one to make the move. They feel like if the girl start it first, the guy is a losser or something like that. They just want to show that they're manly enough," Joshua said.

"And Wonwoo is one if the guy who think like that?" I asked.

"Yup. Actually, most guy want to be the first one who make the move before the girl," Joshua said.

"How about you?" I asked. Joshua look at me.

"Me?" he asked back. "Hm... I'm just fine. Whoever start it,"

I just nod. If Wonwoo actually also like Myungeun, it will be good then. But, what if Myungeun's heart change when Wonwoo want to tell her that he also like her? It will be hard then.

"I want to see them to be together," I said.

"Let's make them together," Joshua said.

"How?" I asked.

💏

"Why are you asking me to come here when she's also here?" Wonwoo asked pointing at Myungeun.

"And why you didn't tell me that he's with us?" Myungeun ask me.

"Why? You don't want to? If you don't want to, I can ask Mijoo to come here," I said.

"Great. I'm also going home," Wonwoo said. "You can call Mingyu to replace me,"

"No no no!" Myungeun grab Wonwoo's arm and hug it. "You're coming with me,"

"Aish! This girl," Wonwoo sighed.

"Here. Choose the song you want," Joshua hand the controller to Wonwoo. Wonwoo sighed again but still taking the controller.

It's our plan to bring them here. And after a while, we will left them alone. I'm not sure what will happen, but I hope they will be closer.

I'm glancing at the watch I'm wearing. I look at Joshua. He nods as the sign the it is the time. The time for us to leave. Myungeun and Wonwoo are still singing right now. More likely having a rap battle. They choose a rap song and rap the whole song.

Me and Joshua slowly walk out from the room. And walk out from the KTV.

"Is it okay we just leave them like this?" I asked.

"You want to see them together. Here we are. They are together in the noraebang," Joshua said.

"Is it my 'wish granting' time? You didn't told me. If you told me earlier, I will make a different wish," I said pretending to sulk.

"So, what is your wish if it is your 'wish granting' time?" Joshua asked. I think about it. But suddenly, Joshua kiss me on my cheek.

"Hey!" I look at Joshua. "What are you doing?"

"It my wish to kiss you," Joshua said. "My wish is already granted,"

"Aye~ Are you trying to be sweet?" I asked.

"Why? You don't like it? Or should I turn into a bad boy boyfriend?" Joshua asked.

"No. Just be yourself. I like you the best," I said. Joshua stare at my face. A minute passes but he just stare at my face without saying anything. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Then, he peck my lips. Leaving me shocked. I look at him.

"Being me," he said. "The Joshua Hong you know,"

I don't know what to say. But he just make my heart flutters. Speechless. How can he make me feel like this? Why am I acting like this?

💑

Ahhhh!!!! I like Joshua the best!!!

How's this chapter?

Vote, Comment... I luv u!!!