KMR 28 - Can I Love You?

Psst! New chapter... Enjoy!

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 28
Can I Love You?

Kim Kei

I open the library's front door and peek in side. It's Jisoo, the librarian who's on duty today. Jisoo who's standing behind the counter look at me.

"What are you doing there, Kim Kei?" Jisoo asked. I just grin. I walk into the library toward the counter.

"Hi, Seo Jisoo," I said.

"I'm sure that you're not here looking for me, right?" Jisoo asked. "Joshua is here. But I'm not sure where he is right now,"

"Don't worry. I know," I said.

"Look. You're really coming here not to see me," Jisoo said pretending to sulk. "Aigoo uri Jisoo. I'll buy you Naruto comic, okay?"

"Yeah, right," Jisoo said. She know about me and Joshua. At first she thought that it is the most ridiculous thing I ever done since she know me and keep complaining about that. But after that, she seems just fine and not complaining anything about me and Joshua.

"It's our last day," I said.

"Wait. What?!" Jisoo ask with her can't believe face expression. "I thought you'll be together for a longer time,"

"It's our deal since the start, Jisoo-ya. And you don't have to complaining anything about that anymore. Maybe, this is the last most ridiculous thing that I've ever done," I said.

"But, are you sure that you're fine?" Jisoo asked.

"I'm just fine. Why would I be not fine?" I asked her.

"I thought you-"

"I'm going first. See you later," I said cutting her words. I know what she want to say. I just sighed. I don't want this to end so quickly. But, what can I do? We've making our deal about it. And today is our last day.

I'm not sure what will happen next. What will happen tomorrow. But, I don't want to think about that for now. Just let me enjoy this whole day.

As expected. Joshua is at the rare book area. And he's sleeping. Tsk. This guy is always sleeping. But then, I remember about something. Is it because he's sick? That's why he always feel tired and sleepy. My heart suddenly feel ache. Is it true that Joshua is sick.

I shook my head. No. Don't think about that. I walk toward Joshua and sit beside him. Joshua open his eyes and look at me.

"Oh? Did I wake you up?" I asked. He smile and then shook his head. Oh, how I will miss this smile.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I want to dating with you," I said. I hold his hand. The red ribbon is still tied around his ring finger. "Our couple ring is the cutest thing ever,"

"I know right," he said. He lean his head at my shoulder. "Do you bring your phone or music player?"

"Eo," I said. I take out my music player from my coat pocket. I put one side of the earphone in Joshua's ear while the other one in mine. "Let see,"

I'm scrolling down my library to choose the song I want to listen. What could it be? My finger stop as I saw a song. Can I Love You by Changmin and Jinwoo from 2AM. I look at Joshua who's still leaning his head at my shoulder. Should I play it?