KMR 32 - Forget About Me

*whisper* the reason im updating is the gorgeous pic of Joshua Hong at the media...

enjoy!!

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 32
Forget About Me

Kim Kei

It has been days since my deal with Joshua already ended. And has been days Hongbin oppa had confessed to me. But, our relationship is just fine. He take care of me well. But, Joshua is not here.

I haven't seen Joshua around since our deal ended. He didn't come to school. And whenever I call him, he never answer it. When I send him message, he never reply it. It make me wonder. Where is Joshua right now?

I sighed. Then, I decided to go to his house. Maybe he's still there. But when I just arrived there, the security guard ahjusi called me.

"Hey, ahgasi," I turn my face to look at the ahjusi.

"Nae?" I walk nearer the security post.

"You're here looking for that Hong?" that ahjusi asked.

"Nae," I said.

"He didn't told you? He already move out from his house," that ahjusi said.

"Wait?! What?!! When? Why?" I asked.

"A week ago. He ask some worker to move out his things from his house. It look like he will never come back," that ahjusi said. "Did he really didn't told you?"

"No. He didn't tell me anything about that," I said. He's gone. He is really gone now. "Thank you for telling me that, ahjusi,"

I turn my body to walk away

"Ahgasi," that ahjusi called me again. I turn my body to face him. "You'll meet him again. If he's your destiny,"

"If," I said. "Thank you again, ahjusi,"

I walk away toward the bus stand. I really want to meet him again. But, he's not here anymore. I should've notice about it from the start when he said sorry when I ask him not to disappear from my sight again. He really disappear now. I can't see him.

I took the bus and just sit there. I'm not sure where should I go right now. I look at my hand. The red ribbon is still there. I look out of the bus. Should I go there?

💏

Kim Mingyu

I look at her from afar. She's talking to the security guard and then left with sad face. Kei seems not like herself lately. That's what Mijoo always said to me. She's worrying Kei right now.

I take out my phone and dialing that guy's number.

"Yah. I saw her in front of the condo," I said as soon as he answer my call

"Who?" he asked.

"Kim Kei, you stupid," I said.

"Oh," he said.

"Just oh?" I asked.

"Then, what you want me to do? We're already over. There's nothing between me and her anymore," he said.

"Look. I don't know what contract or anything between you and Kim Kei. But what I'm really sure that your disappearance affected her very much," I said. "Can't you meet her for a while?"

"What for? There's no use. I will disappear again from her sight. She will be fine soon," he said.

"Aish. You're so mean," I said. Then, he just end the call like that. Before I could say anything else. "This guy,"