KMR 12 - I'm Your Doll

KISS ME RIGHT 12
I'm Your Doll

Kim Kei

"Omo! Kamjagiya!" that sexy lady said as she see me. She's still fixing her short dress that's sticking on her body. It seems like he just wear it. Don't say that- "You want to meet my baby? He's taking a bath. Just wait inside,"

That lady pull me inside Joshua's house and close the door. She look like she's really in rush. But, who's she? What is she doing here? Is she is one of the female Joshua playing with? Omo! That lady seems like just wake up from her sleep. And if Joshua is taking bath now, isn't that mean-

"You're here," I flinched as I heard Joshua's voice from my back. I slowly turns my body to face him. Okay. OMG. What am I seeing right now?

Shirtless. He just wear a towel to cover his body from waist to knee. The water beads are still rolling on his body. Joshua is so hot. I can't take it. I gulp before quickly turn my body back to the front door.

"Wae?" Joshua asked from my back.

"C-can you please wear your cloth please?" I asked. Stuttering. My heart is beating so fast. I can feel my face getting warmer and warmer. It not like it's the first time I'm seeing a half-naked male. But, it is the first time I'm seeing a half-naked male who's just finish taking bath.

I think I can die in any minute. I don't think I can breath properly right now. Why, Joshua? Why? I put my hands on my both cheeks. I bet my face is really red right now.

"Tsk. It's not like it's the first time you seeing a shirtless guy. The basketball players in our school always taking off their shirt after their practice. Don't say that you didn't saw it. I know you always look at them," Joshua said.

"I'm not!" I said. Still not looking at Joshua.

"Yeah right. Do you think I will believe it?" Joshua asked before I can hear his footsteps walking away from his place. Maybe going back to his bedroom.

I slowly turn my head to peek at him. He's not here anymore. Finally! I can breath properly. What am I thinking, Kim Kei.

I'm walking toward the kitchen. Before I could reach there, Joshua came out from his bedroom. Already wearing a short but still not wearing any shirt. There's a white shirt in his hand. Why he didn't just wear it all and came out instead of coming out from his bedroom with a shirt in his hand. Is he planning to make me die because of heart attack or what?

"What did you bring today?" he asked. Following me walking toward the kitchen. He still not wearing his shirt. My heart keep beating in fast pace. It seems like my heart will explode soon. And my face feel warm too.

"I- uh- I-"

"Yah. You're stuttering," he said. He walk toward me. I can't move backward because there's the kitchen counter behind me. I gulp. He keep coming closer. "Your face is red,"

Joshua put his palm on my forehead. Kya!!! It's too close. I'm too close to this shirtless guy! I need to breath. I need to breath.

"Yah! Are you holding your breath?!" Joshua asked. Maybe he notice that I didn't breath for quite a long time. "Are you crazy?! Breath now! You might die here! If you want to die, go die somewhere else. Don't die at my house,"

"I-I can't," I said with the breathing that I still can't control. "Y-you're too c-close,"

"Huh?" he look at me with a confused face. Not long after that, he started to laugh. What?! Joshua is laughing. Not only giggles, okay. Joshua Hong is freaking laughing. He look so good. He need to smile and laugh more. I can't help myself but to just stare at his laughing face. He look happy. "I thought you're dying,"

Joshua wipe the tears forming at the edge of his eyes because of laughing. He still giggling while wearing his shirt in front of me. But me, I'm still staring at his face. His calm and happy face. Not his usual cold and poker face.

I glad that I ask him to help me to be my kissing tutor. If not, I'll forever afraid of him because of his cold and scary image. I will never see this side of him. I will never realise that he's this handsome.

Wait! What am I thinking right now? Why am I always thinking like this? Where is Lee Hongbin sunbae in my heart. The person who always filling my heart is Lee Hongbin sunbae, but now, where is he. Why I just can find Joshua Hong in my heart?

I know that Joshua is not a good guy. But being close to him making me become more comfortable and calm around him. He used to be the one I afraid to. But now, I don't even care about the fact that he's a cold-hearted bad boy plus a famous player who always change woman everyday. I don't care about it. Wae?

"Where's the food?" he asked like a little child. Ow~ He's so cute. Joshua is looking at my face. "Yah! Now you're spacing out,"

"Oh. Sorry," I said. I put the foods on the plates and put it on the counter. Joshua is ready with his chopstick, sitting on the chair. I sit in front of him. Watching him eating.

"Don't you want to eat?" Joshua asked.

"I've ate before I'm here," I said. "Who's that lady?"

Wait! Did I ask him about that lady? I didn't realise about that. It slip out of my mouth without I can control it. Joshua's face expression changes. Oh God! This is not a good situation. I shouldn't ask that. It is one of his personal life.

"Don't ask," he said. The atmosphere is change completely. Joshua just eat silently.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't you want to go back?" Joshua asked.

"I will. After I clean up all the dishes," I said.

"Just go now. You just need to buy me food. Not to wash the dishes. You're not my maid," Joshua said coldly. I don't want to leave now, but... Never mind. I'm still. Acting like his doll. Just follow his instructions.

💏

It's already lunch break. I've prepared a lunch box for Joshua. Now, I just need to find him. Where he could be?

I'm trying my luck to search for Joshua in the theater room. And, luckily. He's here. Lying down on the stage. Sleeping. Maybe. Joshua can sleep anywhere, everywhere whenever he feel he want to.

I walk toward the stage. Slowly, I sit beside him. Hm. I've learnt a lot from this guy. I still can't believe that I'm asking a cold-hearted bad boy as my tutor. But, he helped me a lot. I've become more confident to face Hongbin sunbae. Not like before. I'm so shy and not sure what should I do.

"Joshua," I whispered. Not to wake him up. Just to call him myself. "Joshua Hong,"

"Nae," he said with his eyes still close. Eh? He didn't sleep?

"You're not sleeping?" I asked. When I recall back, whenever I'm searching for him and found him 'sleeping', he always not really sleeping. Joshua open his eyes. Looking at me.

"What are you doing here?" Joshua asked.

"It's lunch break now," I said. I show him the lunch box I brought along. "Your lunch,"

Suddenly, his phone is ringing. He take out his phone from his coat. Someone with the name 'Darling' is calling him. He look at me.

"I need to go. I have some works to do," he said.

"Go? You're skipping school?" I asked.

"It's not like the first time I do that," he said. "See you later,"

Then, he just disappears. Is he really skipping school? I look at the lunch box in my hand. Then, who'll eat this? I sighed.

💑

Let's do this...
15 votes, new update? Take it or leave it... Or I'll update new chapter next week?
Hehe. Good luck!
vote and comment
luv u!!!