KMR 08 - Tell Me Why

I don't know anymore
Please tell me something
So I won't be nervous anymore
- by EXY, Cosmic Girls Secret

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 08
Tell Me Why

Kim Kei

After a moment of slow, sweet kiss we shared, Joshua pull out. I look at his face. He didn't look at my face like before. His eyes are still on my lips.

"You can go now," he said.

"Oh," I said. I get up from his lap. Joshua sighed. He close his eyes. Regretting. Maybe. "I'll see you this evening,"

He just nods. He really look like regretting something. He look at other place. Sighing again and again. He is weird. Joshua is weird. I can't understand him. Why did he do that? Maybe, Joshua himself can't understand it as well.

But, it doesn't matter right? We've agreed to become a kissing buddy. So, we should've kiss whenever we want. And it is no string attached. No feeling involved. Right? I hope so. I just do this to get Hongbin sunbae.

I walk toward the staircase. I take a glance at Joshua. He's staring at the sky. Or maybe, Joshua have any problem? Personal problem? That he can't share it with anyone. I want to ask him, but- never mind. We're just in a relationship that allow us to kiss each other whenever we want. Not more than that.

💏

I'm now at the gym. I've met my friends just now. Asking on how to make a boy to notice a girl. And unexpectedly, Sujeong have some tips. She said that she had read it somewhere before. She definitely the brain among us.

According to Sujeong, if you want a boy to notice a girl, a girl need to always be at the place that the boy always be. And for Hongbin sunbae's case, it's the gym. He will always come here to practice basket ball or just hanging out.

I'm not really sure if this can help me or not. But, nothing's wrong if I try, right? I'm peeking at the door. Waiting for Hongbin sunbae to enter the gym. Oh! I saw him. He will come here soon.

I quickly get the basket ball I borrowed from Myungeun's cousin, Jimin sunbae. And getting ready to do the other tips that Sujeong told me. To make a boy notice a girl, a girl have to show a interest in what the boy good at.

And Hongbin sunbae is our school's basketball team's ace. So, the thing that he good at is definitely will be basketball. I'm pretending to aim at the net hung a few meters above the floor level as I see Hongbin sunbae entered the gym.

I know that he's watching me now. So, I'm trying to shoot it. But, it didn't get in. It's way harder than archery. I sighed. I turn back to take the ball that already bumped behind me.

And, it's definitely my lucky day. Hongbin sunbae take the ball before I do. He take the ball and bump in on the floor while walking toward me. He look just like he's filming CF or something.

"Here," he give the ball to me.

"Thanks," I said before taking back the ball. I turn back at the net. Aiming again. But still. I didn't score anything. "Ah! It's so hard!"

"You're new in basketball?" Hongbin sunbae asked. I look at him. Time for the next tip.

"Eo. I said," then I'm trying to bumping the ball on the floor before try to aim it at the net again.

What is the next tip? Pretend not to having any interest toward that boy. Why I need to do that? According to Sujeong, males have their own level of ego. But, most of them didn't like to be ignored. Especially by the females. I'm not sure if this fact right or not. If it's wrong, just blame Sujeong. She told me that.