KMR 05 - The Decision

You make my heart flutters
From today, the two of us
Even in my dream, I pray
From today, the two of us
- by GFRIEND; GFRIEND Me Gustas Tu

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 05
The Decision

Kim Kei

I'm waiting for Joshua in front of the security post of the condominium building he lived in. Not long after that, I see him.

"Joshua," I called him.

"Do you really need to follow me until here?" he asked me.

"Yes," I said. "Help me, Joshua-xi,"

"I don't want to," he said.

"Please. Just for about a month. Until before September 29," I said. "I will confessed to Hongbin sunbae that day,"

"Do you like Hongbin that much till you can't stop asking me to help you?" he asked.

"Nae. I like him so much," I said. "That's why I want you to teach me how to kiss right,"

"Then kiss him already," he said coldly.

"I don't want to just kiss him plainly. I want him to accept me as his girlfriend right after the confession," I said.

"Kiss Me Right Confession rule," he said.

"Nae. But I have no experience doing that. So I have no confident to do so," I said. "That's why I need your help,"

"You haven't get your first kiss yet I guess," Joshua said.

"Yup. I haven't," I said.

"If you like him, why don't you just kiss him and make him your first kiss instead of asking me to teach you how to kiss right. It will end up me who being your first kiss," he said.

"Someone already be his first kiss since he use that rule. So, it's not a big deal actually," I said.

"You don't mind if I'll be your first kiss. So, why don't just ask any guy to be your first kiss?" Joshua asked.

"I've told you. I don't want any other guy. I just want you to help me," I said.

Suddenly, he pull me and push my body toward a wall. He cage me between his arms and the wall. Our face separated just a few inches.

He didn't say anything. His face moves closer to mine. My heart beats fast. Will he kiss me now? Suddenly I'm become nervous. I can feel his breath on my face.

Something make me calm. His scent. Somehow, his scent make me calm. So sweet and addicting. I want to hug him so bad. But I can't move my body even an inch.

I just wait. I stare at his face. He has a good look. He look cold with the thick eyeliner he drew around his eyes. I wonder how he will look without that eyeliner.

He come closer and closer. I just wait. I don't know why I'm expecting this. Will he? Will he not? But then, I see Joshua us smirking. Huh?

"You really ready to give me your first kiss don't you?" Joshua asked.

"Nae?"

He slip his hand into the pocket at my skirt and take out my phone. He dialed a number.

"This is my number. I'll inform you when I already made my decision," he said. Give me back my phone before walk away.

I look at my phone screen. He saved his number as 'Kiss' . I can't help myself but to smile.

"You did it, Kim Kei!" I cheer my self. Finally. He agree.

💏

"You haven't following Joshua so often for a few days like what you usually did before," Yein said. "Why? Give up already?"

"Why should I?" I asked.

"What do you mean by that?" Yein asked.

"He already said that he will think about it. He will inform me if he already make his decision," I said.

"I hope his decision is to reject your offer," Yein said.

"Hey. You're too mean," I said.

"I am," Yein said. "Are you sure that you really like Hongbin sunbae? And are you sure that you'll not have any feeling toward Joshua?"

"Actually, I'm not sure," I said.

"Kei-ah. I just don't want you to get hurt. What you've decided now are risky. If you confessed to Hongbin sunbae and get rejected after all effort you've put on, you'll be really sad. And what if you'll fall foe Joshua? Joshua as what we know, is not a good guy. It will make you suffer, Kei-ah," Yein said

I didn't even have thought about what Yein told me. Hm...

Suddenly, my phone vibrates. I take out my phone. It's a text from Kiss a.k.a Joshua.

From - Kiss
I'm free today. Come to my house. I'll share the location

My eyes got widen

"He made it! He made his decision!" I said.

"Who?" Yein asked.

"Joshua. He asked me to come to his house," I said excitedly

"Wait! What?! His house? Alone?!" Yein asked.

"I'll go now. We'll continue tomorrow, okay?" I said while packing my things. We're making our project work right now. But, it can wait.

"Yah! You're choosing Joshua over me?!" Yein asked.

"If I leave you, I know that you'll still be with me. You'll understand me. We're friend, right? But if I didn't meet Joshua today, he might change his mind," I said.

"I hope that he will reject you!" Yein shouted.

"I hope that will never happen," I said.

"Anything please let me know!" Yein shouted as I walk out from our class. "I love you!"

"Okay!" I shouted.

I walk fast toward his condominium building. I go to the address he had shared to me. Here is it. I ring the bell.

Not long after that, the door is open. I froze at my place. Is it a dream. Is it real? Is it true. What I'm seeing right now?

Prince Charming. Yup. This phrase pop out again in my mind. He look just like the man in my fantasy. A prince charming. But, with no white horse. But still, he have the Prince Charming feel.

Joshua is now with his bare face. Without his thick eyeliner. He look so pure and innocent. No more his tough, strong bad boy image now. What's standing here. In front of me is just a dream boy who's the ideal boy for most girl. With a pure, clean and lovely image.

Is this really Joshua or he has any twin? It make me confuse. But I can't take my eyes of from him. He's just too dazzling. Please stop the time. So I can stare at him as long as I want

💑

Vote n comment juseyo~~