KMR 15 - I Care About You

Miss me? I guess not. Anyway, new update!

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 15
I Care About You

Kim Kei

"Are you sure that you want me to drop you here?" Hongbin sunbae asked.

"Nae. I need to check on something before go back home. My house is just a few blocks from here," I said.

"Don't want me to accompany you?" Hongbin sunbae asked.

"It's okay, sunbae. I'll be fine. You should go home now. It's already late," I said.

"Alright. If you say so," he said before the taxi left. I ask him to drop me in front of the convenient store near to Joshua's condo. I've brought him something. It's fried chicken. I just want to give him something. Even if he ask me not to bring him anything, but I still want to.

I go to his condo and ring the bell. Someone is opening the door. Another unknown lady. Not too sexy but still look classy. Somehow, I don't like the fact that this lady just get out from Joshua's condo.

"Who?" she asked.

"I'm Kim Kei. Joshua's-"

"Oh! Kim Kei-xi. Come in," she said. I walk into the condo. That lady take her handbag and coat. "My Joshua is in the bathroom. I need to leave now. You just wait for him here, okay?"

"O-okay," then that lady walk out from the condo. I wonder who's that lady. And what she know about me. What Joshua told her about me.

I walk toward the kitchen and put the fried chicken box on the counter. Joshua is still in the bathroom. I can hear some splashing sound from the bathroom in his bedroom. I walk around. Wandering around. Don't know what should I do.

Should I just leave now? Maybe. I will just leave him a note about the chicken. Or just text him after this. Before I could walk out, I saw something on the coffee table.

It's some papers. I take one of it. It stated here about hospital's appointment. Is Joshua sick or something?

"What are you doing?!" Joshua's voice make me surprised. The paper I'm holding is dropped on the floor. I turn around. Why is Joshua look so angry?

He walk toward the coffee table and collect all the papers there. Like he don't want me to see it. Is he sick?

"Joshua. Do you-"

"What are you doing here?! Didn't I told you to go straight home after your date?!" he scold me.

"I-I just want to bring some chicken," I said. Pointing at the kitchen counter.

"I've told you not to bring anything. Is it so hard for you to understand it?!" Joshua still scolding me. He really really do look angry. It make me regret for coming here and see that papers. "Go home now! Don't ask me anything that you don't need to know,"

"I- I'm sorry," I said. It's personal. I forgot that it is personal. I shouldn't ever bother about that. I've made him angry. When I'm walking out from his condo, he still didn't look at me. And his face is clearly shown that he is still angry. I sighed

On my way home, I'm still thinking about the papers that I saw. Hospital's appointment. Is Joshua really sick? Will he be fine? I really worry about him. I regret coming to his condo. Maybe he ask me not to come to bring him any food because he don't want me to find out about those hospital things.

"Sorry," I apologize because I've bump onto someone. I didn't really pay any attention while walking. My mind is full of thought about Joshua.

"What??? Sorry???" Oh no! This ahjusi is drunk.

"I'm really sorry, ahjusi. I didn't mean to," I said. Somehow, I hope that he will pass out so I can get away from here.

"Hey, little girl. You're so cute. What are you doing walking alone in the middle of the night?" that ahjusi asked.

"I'm going home," I said.

"Not so fast, little girl," that ahjusi grab my hand. This is really not good. "Let's play some game~~"

"Ahjusi. You're drunk, ahjusi. Let me go!" I said. "Help!"

PANG! He slapped me. It's really hurt. There's no male ever get their hand on me. Not even my own father. This is the first time I've been slapped my a male. And it is so hurt. I can taste some blood at my lips.

"You're screaming again, you'll hurt more," this drunken ahjusi said before he grab my hair. Forcing me to follow him.

"It's hurt! Ahjusi! Let me go!" I beg him. He threw me on the ground when we reached a hidden place between 2 big buildings there. A dark alley. "Don't. Please don't ahjusi. I beg you,"

"Be a good girl and I'll not hurt you," he said and start to rip my uniform. I start to cry. I don't know why. I'm too afraid to scream. "You're still so young, little girl,"

That ahjusi caress my cheeks. My tears are still flowing. I'm so scared.

"Joshua. Help me," I whispered.

"What are you saying?" that drunken ahjusi asked.

"She ask me to help her," I heard Joshua's voice. But, I didn't see him. Am I just hallucinating or what?

"Who are you?! Came out if you dare!" that ahjusi shouted.

DUSH! Joshua appears from nowhere and punching that drunken ahjusi's face. That ahjusi fall to the ground. Joshua look at me. He take out the coat he's wearing and put it to cover my body

"Are you alright?" he asked. I nods. "I'm sorry. I'm a bit late,"

I'm still crying. Not because I'm afraid anymore. Because I'm glad that Joshua is here. That he's here to save me. Joshua then beat that drunken ahjusi until he can't get up anymore.

💏

I'm forcing myself to walk. Joshua is walking beside me while help me to carry my bag. My body feel so tired and hurt. But I don't want to tell Joshua about it. He helped me a lot and I don't want to burden him anymore.

"Are you sure that you can walk?" he asked.

"Nae," I said without looking at his face. I'm still staring at the ground while praying that I can reach home fast. I heard Joshua sighed. He stand in front of me with his back facing me before he lower his body a bit.

"Get up. I'll carry you home," he said.

"It's okay. I can-"

"You can't. I know that. So, don't be to stubborn and get up now," he said without looking at me. "Or you want me to carry you bridal style?"

I have no choice but to get on his back. Let him piggyback me home. I just don't want to burden him more. He always helping me whenever I'm in trouble. I've owed him a lot.

"Joshua," I called his name. He didn't give any respond. "Joshua Hong,"

"Hm,"

"Thank you. Thank you so much," I said. My tears that's already stop flowing a few minutes ago, start to flowing again. "And I'm sorry,"

"Next time, don't be too stubborn," he said after a few moments of silence. "Don't expose yourself to any danger ever again,"

I care about you
Don't make me worry about you again
I'm glad you're fine

These phrases, somehow are hidden in Joshua's words. Or maybe, it's just my feeling.

💑

announg?!! sooooo sorry for this late update. I'm a student and I'm very very busy lately. But, now I have about a week free time. If you want a daily update, please vote and leave comments please~~~

Oh! How about this chapter? I wrote it in rush. I didn't reread it. I hope it's not that bad.

Tq for those who always supporting this story. I love you!!!