KMR 19 - Make You Upset

New update readers!!!! Enjoy

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 19
Make You Upset

Kim Kei

Aish! Pabo Kim Kei. Why did I ask something like this? Joshua definitely will not agree with it.

"Erm... It's okay if you don't want to. I can-"

"Let's go," he said. Cutting my words.

"Nae?" I asked. Want to make sure that I didn't heard it wrong.

"I said. Let's go. To buy the groceries," he said. I didn't misheard it. But why I feel like it is hard to believe? "Don't want to?"

"Oh. Nae. Let's go," I said. Joshua walk into his room and walk out with a coat. I'm heading toward the front door as I saw Joshua is already out. I'm standing there before I realise that Joshua is staring at me. "Wae?"

"Wait a minute," he said before go into his bedroom again. He then appears with a baseball jacket in his hand. "Here,"

"Eo?"

"It's getting cooler now. You'll catch cold with just in that dress," he said. I look at my dress. I think it is just fine.

"But I-" Joshua put my hand in the jacket's arm. Make me wear the jacket. He look at me and nods.

"It suit you," he said. "Let's go,"

He walk out from his condo. I follow him from behind. In the lift, both of us just stay silence. Joshua's scent is lingering around. It make me feel calm somehow. Joshua call a taxi. Just a few minutes, the taxi already arrived.

On the way to the mart, we didn't talk to each other. Joshua is playing with his phone. While me is looking at the scenery out side of the taxi. And once a while, glancing at Joshua.

As soon as we reached the mart, Joshua walk in front of me.

"Take the trolley," he commanded while walking into the mart first. He don't even look at me. Isn't the male who should take the trolley instead of female?

"Tsk. You're totally a bad boy," I said. I take the trolley and push it into the mart. I didn't see Joshua anywhere. I just push the trolley toward the groceries section of the mart and take some veggies.

After taking some ingredients to cook for Joshua's lunch, Joshua appears from nowhere and put a lot of snacks in the trolley. I gasp as I see the amount of the snacks he put in the trolley. The snacks can already covering the cooking ingredients that I put in the trolley just now.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked.

"What?" Joshua asked like he didn't do anything wrong.

"Are you sure that you didn't left anything?" I asked sarcastically. Joshua look like he's thinking for a while.

"Oh! You're right!" he said and just disappears again. Wait! Is it mean that he really have something else to buy?

Not long after that, Joshua appears with a packet of ramen.

"Joshua Hong. How old are you?" I asked.

"17. Wae?" he asked me back.

" But you're acting like you're just 5. You can't eat this often. Haven't your mom told you about this?" I asked.

"I haven't meet my mom for years," he said in a low tone make me realise that I shouldn't talk about that.

"Oh. I didn't m-" Joshua take most of the snacks leaving just 3 types of it an the ramen and disappears again. Did I make him upset? I sighed. Joshua is so complicated. I don't think that I can understand him fully.

Joshua is the one who pay all the things we're buying. But still. He didn't talk to me since I talk about mom. He just stay silent and be in his own world. He didn't let me to carry any of the plastic bags. He carry all of it. He's mad at me. I know that.

I start to cook as soon as we reached his condo. Joshua still didn't talk to me or look at me even a glance. But, he's at the kitchen counter. Playing with his phone. I'm cutting the veggies now. Once a while, I'm glancing at Joshua.

I wonder why he's acting like this. Did he has any problem with his mother or what? He seems like he really don't like it that I bring up that topic. Just if I know what's in his mind.

"Ouch!" I accidental cut my finger. And it is bleeding.

"Wae? Wae? Wae?" Joshua suddenly run toward me and grab my hand. The cut is not that deep but it is bleeding.

Joshua put my bleeding finger in his mouth and suck the blood. Currently, my right hand is at his left chest. I can feel it. His heart. Is beating very fast. Maybe because he's surprised and run toward me so sudden just now.

Joshua-ya. Are you worrying me? Just if I have a courage to ask him this. Joshua take out my finger that in his mouth just now. He blow it like it can make the pain go away. I'm staring at his face.

His heart is still beating so fast. And mine, is slowly become fast too. Joshua look at my face.

"Are you alright?" he asked. I don't know what I'm thinking, but I feel like to kiss him. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his lips.

Surprisingly, Joshua kiss me back. I am really surprised now. Joshua just kiss me back. Can you believe that? I open my eyes. And look at Joshua's face. He's closing his eyes while kissing me.

It feel like magic. I don't expect that when someone kissing me back will be this good. The feeling. Is just too beautiful. I can't describe it in words.

Joshua's arms moves around my waist and pull me closer to him as he kiss me deeper. I don't know what is in his mind while he kissing me. I don't know what I am thinking as well. I just feel like I want to kiss him.

We keep kissing each other like no tomorrow. I don't want to think about anything else. I just want to feel this kiss. Want to enjoy this moment.

Both of us pull out after our long kiss. Joshua let me go slowly.

"I-"

"I did it," I said. Cutting his words.

"Huh?"

"You kiss me back. I did it, right?" I asked.

"Eung. Nae," he said. "I'll take the first aid,"

"Eo," I said. When Joshua is already gone, I touch my lips. It's like a dream. Really really like a dream.

💑

NEWS! This story will be extend to maybe 25++ chapter. Please look forward for it and give this story more love!

Oh! Have you seen Kei's newest collab? The song is really nice. Take a look at it

Now, I really hoping for any Seventeen member's collab or special release...

Anyway, how's this chapter? Comment and vote, ok??? yaksok, yaksok!