KMR 22 - Amusement Park

So sorry for the really late update. I'm really really busy lately... TT. Forgive me, okay?

Here your new chapter, enjoy!

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 22
Amusement Park

Kim Kei

I walk into Joshua's house. It's Sunday now. Joshua haven't come out from his house since Friday. He has a problem. I don't want to ask him. I just want to cheer him up.

Joshua is still sleeping on his bed. His condo is still clean and neat. I jump on Joshua's bed.

"Get up, Joshua Hong!" I shook his body vigorously.

"Kei-ah~~ I want to sleep," Joshua take my hand off from his body and roll his body across the bed.

"Joshua! Wake up!" I shouted.

"I don't want too! Let me sleep in peace," Joshua said. Still not open his eyes.

"Joshua~~"

"It's Sunday, Kei-ah. Leave me alone," Joshua said. I decided to roll his body toward the edge of the bed until he fall down on the floor. Joshua sit on the floor. Whining. "Kei-ah~ I want to sleep~"

"Take a shower. I will wait out side," I said. "Or, I will pour the water on you now,"

"Okay. Okay. I'm going now," Joshua said lazily. "Are you going to take me somewhere?"

💏

"Why are we here now?" Joshua asked. We're now standing in front of the entrance of the amusement park.

"To have fun of course," I said. I pull his hand and walk into the amusement park. "Let's go!"

I heard Joshua giggles. But when I glance at him, he already put his straight face again. Joshua just follow me where ever I go. He didn't say anything.

"Let's ride that," I'm pointing at the viking swing.

"Suit yourself," Joshua said. Both of us ride many thing together. I always looking at Joshua after our ride. I hope he's having some fun here and forgetting his problems for a while.

"Joshua-ya," I call his name.

"Hm?" Joshua look at me.

"I know I shouldn't bother about this. But, if you think that you can't face it alone, you can tell me your problem," I said. Joshua look at me with a weird stare. "If you don't want to, I don't have to. I'm just saying if you want to share anything with me, you can,"

"Why?" he asked.

"Huh?" I'm not sure what he's asking.

"Why did you care much about me?" Joshua asked.

"Well. I didn't really know too. I just feel that you might need someone to take care of you," I said. "You actually have friends, but you still keep your problem all by yourself,"

"What did they told you?" Joshua ask.

"Nothing. They just ask me to go to your house and check up your condition. They also said that you didn't allow them to come to your house," I said. "That's why they ask me to go to your house instead,"

"And you just come? You didn't afraid if I will harm you or something?" Joshua asked.

"Well. I don't know. I just didn't feel afraid of you. Maybe because I trust you too much," I said. I look at Joshua. He's looking at me. "Don't hurt yourself again. I'll be hurt too,"

Joshua didn't say anything. Just stare at my face. I didn't understand the meaning behind his stare.

"Erm... Let's grab some food. I'm starving," I said and walk. But Joshua pull my arm and put one of his hand behind my head. Without any words, he just kiss me on my lips.

I close my eyes. Kissing him back. Enjoying the feel of his lips on mine. He pull me closer and keep kissing me. He tilt his head and kiss me deeper.

"Ehem," both of us stopped as we heard that sound. Slowly both of us pull out. We look at that direction. My eyes got widen as I saw Mijoo, Myungeun, Wonwoo and Mingyu standing at that direction.

Mijoo and Mingyu trying to cover Myungeun's eyes while looking at us, gasping. Wonwoo is also looking at us with his mouth open slightly.

"Yah! I've saw it! Why are you covering my eyes?!!" Myungeun complaining.

I can feel my face heated again. It's the second time Wonwoo and Mingyu caught us kissing like this. Joshua pull my head and hid my face at his chest.

"Ehem... What are you guys doing here?" Mingyu ask.

"What do you think we are doing here?" Joshua asked.

"Kissing?" Myungeun asked. I'm not sure if she really don't know or just playing dumb. Because Myungeun is a bit not really mature yet than my other friends. She's just a baby, like what Jisoo always said.

"We're having a double date," Mijoo said. "Since you guys are also here. Let's make it triple,"

"Why did I think that's not a good idea?" Myungeun asked.

"Let's do it," I said. I look at Joshua who's still holding me. "Can we?"

"Suit yourself," he said coldly.

"Let's eat now! I'm starving," Myungeun said. She pull Wonwoo's hand and walk toward a direction. The four of us following them.

"Why are you dragging me?" Wonwoo asked while adjusting his glasses with his free hand.

"Because you are my date," Myungeun said.

I just shook my head. She's seriously just a kid. Suddenly, I feel someone hold my hand. I look at my side. It's Joshua who's holding my hand. He didn't look at me. He just look in front and lacing his fingers with mine.

I like it. I really really like it. Even he didn't said that he care, his action always show it. That he care about me. But, if he didn't say it, how can I'm sure about it? Or it is just my feeling that he care when actually he didn't. I sighed.

Why did I having too many thoughts about this?

💏

Joshua and I are now riding the Ferris Wheel. I just threw my sight outside. Admiring the scenery in front of me right now. Both of us just stay silent. When our turn at the peak of the Ferris Wheel, I'm looking at Joshua. Wondering if he already fall asleep or what. I didn't hear anything from him since we ride this thing.

Unexpectedly, he's looking at me. Joshua is looking at me. Since when?

"Wae?" I asked.

"Do you want to make any wish?" he asked.

"Huh?" I didn't get what he's trying to say.

"Ani. I just wondering if you have a wish that you want me to grant it," he said. I'm thinking for a while. Why? "If you're wondering why, it is to thank you for all that you've done to me this few days. You've taking care of me and taking me here. I'm having so much fun here, today,"

"Ah~" I nod. "You feel thankful?"

"Of course I am," he said. "Just one wish. Don't be too weird. I will try to grant it,"

"Hm... Let me think first..." I'm thinking. I am seriously thinking right now. What I want Joshua to do? What is my wish? This is hard somehow.

"Faster. Or I'll take back my words," he said.

"Be my boyfriend,"

💑

Bamsaedorok doraganeun gwalamcha~

Annyeong, readers... I'm really sorry for the late update. I really am. Sorry sorry sorry sorry~

P/S - gif  is credited to loveteen-s on tumblr. they're so cute. you should check them out. ✌