KMR 25 - How Much I Care

Hello!!! It's a new chapter!!!!

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 25
How Much I Care

Kim Kei

"Well. I have someone that I like. Even now, I'm still liking that girl so much," Hongbin sunbae said while looking into my eyes. This is not really a comfortable situation.

"Do that girl know?" I ask and keep eating.

"I'm not sure about that. But, I'm trying my best to show my feeling toward her. It seems pretty hard actually. That girl is totally too naive," he said. I'm stop chewing.

Naive? Isn't that is what Hongbin sunbae always said to me? That I'm too naive that make him worried about me. I look at Hongbin sunbae's face. He's still looking at me.

"Naive?" I asked. Pretending I didn't get what he actually want to tell me.

"Nae. She is too naive," he said. "I'm trying to make her feel comfortable around me. I want to know more about her. What she like. What she didn't. I want to show her that I have an interest toward her as much as I can,"

"Did she realise about that?" I asked.

"I hope she will realise. But, you know. She's too naive. It make me worried and want to protect her more," he said. "She's the only girl who hardly to realise that I'm liking her so much,"

"You must've be suffered so much," I said. "Have you tell her about your feeling?"

"Not yet. It's not the right time," he said. "I am planning to confess to her. But, not now. For now, I will show how much I care about her. I want her to be more comfortable around me. It will be easier to confess soon if she comfortable to be with me,"

"Do you think she will accept you?" I asked.

"Hm," Hongbin sunbae think for a while. "What do you think? Will she?"

"Why did you ask me? How can I know?" I asked him back.

"I'm just curious. What do you think. Think that you're in that girl's shoes. You're the girl I'm trying to show my feeling. Will you accept me when I'm confessing my feeling toward you?" Hongbin sunbae asked.

"If I am in that girl's place, I might will accept you. You're kind and trying your best to make that girl realise about your feeling," I said. "But, I'm not really sure about that girl. She might not realise that you're trying this hard. So, himnae,"

"I am," he said. "But, listening to your answers, make feel at ease a bit,"

"Really? I glad you're feeling like that," I said.

I need to think. Is Hongbin sunbae really like me? Is he really do, he will confess to me, right? But, I'm planning to confess to him on his birthday. Who will confess first? Secretly, I'm sighing. I didn't imagine that it will be this complicated.

Then. What about Joshua? Why I didn't think about him? This is too complicated.

💏

"How is it?" Myungeun suddenly asked.

"How about what?" I asked. I didn't really understand what she's talking about

"I heard it from Yein. That Hongbin sunbae brought some jokbal for you yesterday," Myungeun said. "I'm so envy you,"

"It's just some jokbal," I said.

"It is not just some random jokbal. It's jokbal that you love so much," Myungeun said. "And, there's two guy care about you,"

"Two?" I asked.

"Yeah. Two. Hongbin sunbae and Joshua. Hongbin sunbae is clearly have a feeling toward you. And for Joshua, even he didn't have any feeling toward you, he still care about you," Myungeun said. "How lucky you are,"

"Wonwoo?" I asked. I know that she like Wonwoo so much. It's too obvious.

"What? Wonwoo? He didn't have something that we call human feeling. It's only me who like him. He didn't feel anything," Myungeun said. "I've trying my best to show that I like him so much. But, he didn't care about it. It make me frustrated,"

"Just confess then," I said.

"I already confessed to him. But he didn't say anything," Myungeun said. "That bad guy,"

Suddenly I feel someone touch my left hand. I look at my left side. Joshua walking in opposite direction passing me. As he pass by, I just realise there's something in my hand.

I look at Joshua. He's eating a lollipop while walking. I look at my hand. He just pass me a lollipop.

"Omo! Lollipop!" Myungeun pointed at the lollipop. "What flavour is it?"

"Cola," I said teasing her. I didn't know what flavour is this lollipop. But I know that Myungeun love cola flavoured candy so much.

"Can I have it?!" Myungeun asked excitedly.

"Nope," I said. "Ask Wonwoo for it,"

"You're so mean. You know that he will never give it to me," Myungeun said.

💏

I'm walking toward Joshua's class. There's no one in there except Joshua. He's sleeping at his place. I walk toward him.

I can't help but to smile as I see his sleeping face. I jus realise that since the day I clean up his house from the mess he make, Joshua didn't involve in any fight anymore. Is he already quit fighting or what?

His cold hearted bad bod image is fading as time passes. The Joshua who I see now is a cool boyfriend type. Who didn't show his feeling to obvious but I know and can feel that he care about me.

I look at the watch he's wearing. Today is already 27th September. Only one day left for us to act like boyfriend-girlfriend. And on 29th I will confess to Hongbin sunbae.

I just realise that time passes so fast. It has been a month since I'm close to this guy. And also a month since I know Hongbin sunbae more than just some random sunbae. I have to admit that Hongbin sunbae is the real ideal boyfriend type. Who will reject someone like him? He's just too perfect.

And for this guy, Joshua Hong. I don't know why. But, the more I know him, the more I feel like I need to be by his side. To take care of him. Comfort him in his hard time. He might seems cold and strong. But, at the same time, he seems so weak that he need someone to be by his side.

I sighed. Our relationship will just last until tomorrow. We didn't have much time to spend together. My eyes suddenly dropped to his lips.

His kiss. Our relationship is stared with a kiss. I wonder if we will also end our relationship with kiss or not. I shook my head. What am I thinking right now?

But, I want to feel it again. His lips on mine. I move my face slowly toward his. Don't want to wake him up. I put my lips slowly on his lips. It's warm and soft. I will miss this so much I guess.

BUK! I heard something. Make me pull my lips fast from Joshua's. And it make Joshua moves. Joshua is awake. He look at me. Then, I look at the front door of the classroom.

💑

I have about 1 and half hour before the next class. So, I wrote this is rush. I hope it's fine...

How's this chapter? It's not the time yet, said Hongbin... When it will be?

Comment and Vote 😘😘😘