KMR 03 - Aegyo Attack

I even have a hidden talent
Like cute charms all just for you
- by Kei; Lovelyz Ah-Choo

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 03
Aegyo Attack

Kim Kei

"Don't want to go home?" Yein asked.

"I need to do something," I said. "You can go back with Jisoo. I've asked her to wait for you,"

"Don't want me to wait for you?" Yein asked.

"It's okay. I'll be fine," I said.

"I'll go first," Yein said before walk out from our classroom.

I have a mission now. To ask Joshua to help me. Myungeun told me that her class will end up a bit late than usual. So, I'll wait for him at the gate.

I'm waiting about 5 minutes before I saw some of Joshua's classmates exit the gate. I'm preparing myself to meet Joshua.

"He's at the back," Mijoo tell me as she walk pass me with Myungeun.

"Fighting!" Myungeun shouted.

"Fighting!" I said. Not long after that, I see him. Walking alone. Passing me. "Excuse me!"

He didn't stop. Just walk away. Further and further. I walk fast to chase him.

"Hey," I touch his left shoulder.

He stopped. He turns his body and look around before look at me.

"You're talking to me?" he asked with a calm voice.

I'm frozen. Prince charming. Somehow, the 'Prince Charming' word pop out in my mind. Wake up! Kim Kei-ya. Wake up! Why are you acting like this?

"N-nae," I said.

"What do you want?" He asked. Coldly. I looked around. Some students who's walking passing us were stealing glance at us. Why? Haven't saw anyone talking?

I followed Joshua who's continuing his step.

"My name is Kim Kei. I'm not sure if you know me or not. But, I've heard a lot about you," I said.

"Then?" he asked. Without looking at me even a glance.

"I need your help," I said. He doesn't look like he's interested to hear that. He's ignoring me right now. He do look scary and cold. But, I'm impressed that I can stay near to him.

I'm looking around. There's no students around here. I take a deep breath.

"Teach me how to kiss right," I said.

Joshua who's walking in front of me stop in sudden making me who's following him from behind hit his back.

"Ouch!" I whined. He turn his body to face me. With a serious face, he's looking at me.

"What did you said just now?" he asked.

"I'm asking you to teach me how to kiss right," I repeat what I've said just now. "I'll do anything if you want to teach me. Please,"

"You must've be crazy," he said and start to walk away. I'm walking in fast pace to match his step.

"But, I really need someone to teach me how to kiss right. I know you'll help me. You're one if the best guy in this kind of thing," I said

"Then, find some one else and don't bother me anymore," he said before walk even faster. Leaving me behind.

This is harder than what I've thought. He's playing hard to get or what?

But, anyway I need to work harder. Somehow, I believe that he will agree with me. That he will help me someday. And I'll make it happened.

💏

It's day 2. I'm walking toward Joshua's classroom. He's in the same class as Myungeun and Mijoo. I'll try to ask him again today.

At first, I want to call Myungeun. But she look too busy bothering one of her classmate. So, I decided to call Mijoo

"Hey. You're here," Mijoo said as she see me.

"Nae. I'm here," I said. "Can you asked Joshua to come out here. Tell him that someone want to meet him,"

"You're seriously want him to help you with it don't you?" she asked me.

"Yeah. I've made my decision and it's the final," I said.

"I wish you a good luck," she said before walk into her classroom toward Joshua's place.

After telling him, Joshua stand up and walk out from the classroom. He's looking around to find out who's the person who want to see him.

"Hey. Joshua," I called him. He look at me.

"You again?" Joshua said. He look like he didn't welcoming me to meet him here.

"Yes. Me again," I said. I walk nearer to him. "Help me please,"

"I've told you to find someone else, right?" he asked.

"Maybe I haven't told you but I don't want anyone else. I just want you to teach me. Is that too hard?" I asked.

"Why me? Why not any other guy?" he asked.

"I've heard that you're good in this thing. So, I want you to teach me. How to be as good as you. Please," I said.

"No," he said and turn his body to go back into his classroom. But I grab his arm. He looked at me.

"Please. Just for around one month. Until before 29th September this year. Please," I said.

"Still. No," he said. Pulling his arm in my grip. "Just give up already, Kim Kei,"

He said then walk into his classroom. This is really not easy. But, if you think that I'll give up that easy, you're wrong. I'll never give up!

💏

Now. It's Day 3. I wait behind his opened locker door. When he close his locker, I greet him.

"Joshua-xi,"

"You again?!" Joshua look shocked and annoyed. He walk away from me. Still, I'm following him.

"Help me, please. Teach me how to kiss right," I said.

"I've told you. Find someone else and stop bothering me," he said.

"I've told you, that I don't want to find anyone else. I just want you to teach me," I said. "And I will not stop bothering you until you agree to help me,"

"You have no shame, don't you?" he asked.

"I'm desperately need someone to teach me how to kiss right," I said. "And I have no much time left,"

"Why me? There's bunches of guy who will help you with if freely," he said. "Beside, I don't know you and you don't know me,"

"That's why I'm choosing you. You're the best candidate that I have," I said. "And because I don't know you and you don't know me. Nothing will be awkward after we done,"

"Still. Find someone else," he said. Tsk. Should I do aegyo?

"Joshuaya~~ Help me juseyo~~ I really need your help. Please help me. Buing buing," I'm doing my aegyo.

It always work on my friends and family. I hope it's work on him as well.

Joshua is looking at me with a shocked facial expression. I look at his ears that's slowly turns red. Eo?

"F-find someone else," he said before run away from me.

I see. He like it. He like my aegyo. I should do that from the start.

"Okay. Just wait, Joshua. I'll make you agree to help me," I said to myself.

💑

Our Aegyo Queen, Kim Kei!!!
Kindly vote and comment and thank you~