KMR 04 - As Cold As Ice

So ice ice baby,
At the same time you melt me
- by Vernon; Seventeen Pretty U

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 04
As Cold As Ice

Kim Kei

Day 4. I'm still following him. Trying to find the best time to asked him to help me. Unfortunately, a sunbaenim and his outside gang drag him to the back of the academic building.

And, yup. I'm still following him. Hiding behind the tree.

"You will never admit it, right?" the sunbaenim asked.

"Why I should admit something that I didn't do?" he asked.

"You've slept with her. Even she admit it herself. And you still don't want to admit it?" that sunbaenim asked.

"She admit it? Tsk," Joshua smirk.

"Yah. What do you mean by that?!" that sunbaenim become angry.

"Ani. Maybe, she just so lonely and want you to accompany her and using my name instead," Joshua said.

"You're telling me that she's lying?!" that sunbaenim become more angry.

"Yeah. She is lying," Joshua said confidently. At this rate, he will definitely get a punch from that sunbaenim.

"You little-" that sunbaenim start to sway his fist but Joshua manage to defend himself and break the attack. He break every attack that come to him. Just like a few days ago. Just like I'm watching an action movie. But it's live.

After the whole gang already fall onto the ground, Joshua approaches the sunbaenim and whispering something. I wonder what.

He walk away. And I keep following him from the back.

"Joshua-xi," I called him. He stopped and turn his body to face me. He sighed.

"You again?" he asked. "Find someone else,"

Before he could go, I pull his arm. Preventing him to walk away from me.

"I won't asked you today," I said. I take out my Rilakuma bandage from my bag and paste it on the scratch on his forehead. "Done,"

He touch his forehead. Then, looking at me with a weird stare.

"I'll ask you again tomorrow. I won't bothering you today," I said. "But, don't hurt yourself,"

I smiled before take a step to walk away from him. But, he grab my arm.

"Nae?" I asked him.

"Who are you? What do you want from me actually?" he asked me.

"I've told you. I'm Kim Kei. And I just want to asked you to be my kissing buddy," I said. "But, I won't ask you today. Enjoy your beautiful day without the annoying Kim Kei who always bothering you. I'll start again tomorrow. Wait for me, okay~"

I ended it with a line of aegyo. And I can see a faint blush on his cheeks. Omo! He's so cute. I can't help myself but to smile.

"Annyeong. See you tomorrow," I said with more aegyo and leave him alone. It's fun. Seriously fun.

💏

"Hey. Kei-xi," I turn my head. It's my classmate, Jeonghan.

"Nae, Jeonghan-xi," I said.

"I saw you trying to approaching Joshua since a few days ago," he said. "What do you want from him actually?"

I just remember that Jeonghan is one of the students in the same grade as me who's naturally talk to Joshua. There's just 12 students who dare to talk to Joshua. Can you believe that?