Saint Liza (Christmas Special)

Start from the beginning

"What is--"

"I want you to collar me, here and now in our home, I will wear the ring but this will be myself bound to you forever and ever." Ashley told me. 

She didn't know what she was saying or getting herself into. This was like marriage, basically it was marriage. Performing a collaring ceremony. If I did this, she's mines forever. She is in my slavery, devoted and willingly. "honey..." I gasped. Marveling at the beautiful collar. "you can't just--"

She presses her finger to my lips, "but I can and I will

She presses her finger to my lips, "but I can and I will. I want you to own me, Eliza Robinson I don't want to belong to anyone else in this world nor listen to anyone else, I want to obey you, love you, live for you, live my you and give myself to you in every way I can."

And I knew clear as day there couldn't have been an any better gift than collaring her. My Ashley; Making her mines forever and even after that. We left our bed in our pajamas. She had on a wine red colored lace trimmed silk sleep gown that came to her feet and trailed, I had on a black one. We came into our living room. 

I dimmed the lights, a needle, and grabbed a singular white candle and lit it. White was the color of purity and she was only meant to be for me, purely for existence. She was light and everything that was good. 

I knew how a collaring ceremony went. There weren't any witnesses needed usually, these kind of things were private anyway. 

I placed a fuzzy pillow on the floor before me. She kneeled in front of me, "now are you sure about this?" 

"Yes Mistress." Ashley spoke in a clear crisp tone. 

"Repeat after me every word you hear, my love." I told her as I pull apart the ends of the collar. It was a kinetic collar to it can come on and off like a magnet. "I am a Submissive woman."

She bows her head for me with her hands on her thighs. "I am a Submissive woman,"

"I am willing to give myself to you." I continued. 

"I am your's to do as you wish," I smiled lightly down at her while picking away a flimsy stubborn hair that was in her face. 

"I am your's to do as you wish."

"And to serve your every need,"

"And to serve your every need."

"In my Submission, I only wish to please you and to hope you always find me worthy."

She smiles as now she knows it's time I place to collar on her. I bows her head lower and I lean over to clasp it on her from the back. She lets her hair hand over her head as I place the collar around her neck and it makes a clicking noise to know it's locked around her. "there you are, my beautiful slave-- Mines and only for me." I still wasn't fully done the ceremony. "This collar is so you know my intentions and your acceptance of your Submission and my given responsibility of being your Mistress."