Chapter 18

She deserves to know.

************
He quickly got out of the car and rushed to get my door.

"Milady", he said in a fake British accent while holding the car door open for me.

"Thank you, gentleman", I replied, yes, in a British accent.

He walked towards a building that had "Game Zone" written on it.

He turned towards me when he noticed I wasn't walking with him. He gave me a heartwarming smile and gestured me to go to him.

His smile.
My heart could literally melt at that smile.

"So, I hope you do know bowling", he said, turning his head to me and then smirked. "Because I don't want you loosing miserably at it."

Or not.
So, I guess it's like Once a jerk, always a jerk.

'Our jerk', said my wolf, making me all giddy.

I scoffed. "Bowling. Be ready to get your ass kicked in bowling, Alpha", I said with a smirk.

"Oh it's on, like donkey kong", he said while rubbing his hands together.

I rolled my eyes at him. "What are you, five?", I said while sticking my tongue out at him and walking inside the building.

"Yeah. Now look who's behaving like a mature person. Not you", he deadpanned. "I guess we are two six year olds", he snickered.

I shook my head at him.

We walked towards the ticket counter to but our tickets. While Aiden was buying the tickets my phone rang. I took it out to see Sophie calling me. I picked it up.

"Hey", I said.

"Don't you hey me, Hal. Where the hell are you? You know we were so worried about you. With the threats and notes you've been receiving".

"Oh. I'm sorry, Soph. It was Aiden's idea though to bunk school today", I said. I really felt guilty for getting them worried.

"Yeah, figured as much because even he is not here. So, what are you guys doing? Having some Haiden time, are we?". I could definitely tell she was smirking by the tone of her voice.

"What? What's that?", I asked confused. Haiden? What's that?

"Or what about Hailen?", I heard a voice shout from the other side of the phone.

"Was that Dylan? And what are you guys talking about?", I asked, perplexed about the terms they were using.

"Maybe some Ailey time", shouted another voice that resembled Ryan's.

"Aihal", shouted Chloe. "Stupid girl. They are your ship names."

Ship names? Woah. I started blushing. I turned my head to look at Aiden but he was already looking at me with a smirk. I blushed even more.
Oh Goddess.

Stupid Alpha hearing.

"Guys. Can you not. Can you please try to be less embarrassing", I muttered.

"Aww.. Hear that. Haley getting embarrassed. How cute is that", said Dylan, laughing.

"Dylan, if you don't want a hell of a beating, I suggest you keep your mouth shut", I said sternly.

"Oohh, feisty. I like it", he replied which was followed by a loud thud and then an 'ouch'.

"Chloe beat Dylan for you", said Ryan, laughing.

"Great job Chloe. Well, bye guys. Gotta go", I said to them.