Chapter 17

Loud banging on my room's door woke me up from my peaceful sleep.
I checked the time. It was freaking 5:30 in the freaking morning. What! I don't wake up before 6:30 even on a weekday. Well, even an hour of sleep matters, a lot.

I rubbed my eyes and groggily walked towards the door and opened it.

"Whoever you are, get ready to be killed.", I muttered.

"Aren't you such a pleasant morning person", an all too familiar voice said sarcastically.

My head snapped up hearing his voice.

"What the.. Aiden! I'm not ready for you right now", I said, yawning.

Feigning hurt he said, " And here I thought you'll be jumping up and down after seeing my face first thing in the morning."

I just gave him a poker face in reply.

"Ok, ok. I just wanted to be the first person you see. And also to wish you", he took a out a rose from his pocket and gave it to me, "Good morning, beautiful", he completed his sentence with a smile.

Well, that's a sweet gesture. But I'm still only half awake. Couldn't he like wait an hour.

I accepted the rose and wished him back.

"Now I gotta go. I have some catching up to do with my beloved", I said while closing the door.

He growled and stopped me from closing the door.

"What beloved?", he asked angrily.

"My bed and sleep". With that said, I closed the door and jumped on my bed.

Oh my dear bed. I missed you baby.

'Sily girl', I heard him laughing in my head.
Aarrghh.. Silly mind link.

********

After getting ready for school, I was going downstairs for breakfast when my wolf felt a wolf with a lot of power near us. When I rounded off the corner of the corridor I saw Greg.

Immediately the night of Chloe's birthday party and the stint he pulled in the car came back to my mind.

He shot an apologetic smile towards me to which I replied with a tight lipped one.

"Umm.. Sorry Haley for what happened that night. I really am sorry. I shouldn't have done that.", he apologised.

Though I could kind of sense that it wasn't genuine. Well, I'm their future Luna. I can slightly sense things like these. My senses will acquire their peak when I will officially become their Luna.

"You're forgiven, Gregory Adams. But remember not to repeat such a thing with any other girl. Are we clear?", I said to him rather sternly.

He nodded.

"Good. By the way, did you see Aiden passing by here?", I asked him.

"Not right not. But I think he was here a while ago.", he replied.

Well, I guess that explains the feel of that powerful wolf. But it was different than what I get with Aiden or with the Beta or the Gamma.

Anyway, maybe the fact that he was here a while ago changed the feel a bit.

I nodded and started walking towards the dining room.

****
Breakfast for two was laid out on the table.

Waffles drowned in chocolate syrup. Yumm..

" Bonjour mon amour. Tu êtes ravissante." (Good morning my love. You look lovely), he said with a smile.