Chapter 14

Suddenly I was pushed against the wall, he held my hands on the wall on either side of my face and placed his head in the crook of my neck. He placed a small kiss on my neck. I gasped. He started placing more small kisses on my neck.

It felt so good. I moaned involuntarily which led to him eliciting a small growl. Suddenly his fangs emerged and he bit my skin. The immense pain slowly turned into immense pleasure. My hands automatically gripped his hair and I tugged at them, eliciting another growl from him. He then licked that area to seal his mar...

Omg what..!!!

Was I so lost in the pleasure that I forgot what the hell was he doing?? That son of a biscuit marked me.!!!!!!!!! This.. this is just disastrous. I don't know whether to be happy or not. I just hope that he'll not leave again after marking me.

I pushed him away from me as soon as I realized he had marked me. "What the hell did you just do? Why?", I asked, dumbfounded.

"Done. Now I needn't worry about any other male wolf.", he said nonchalantly, eyeing my mark, acting like he was telling me it was a warm day today, not about the Alpha's mark on my neck.

And then without saying another word, he left.

I placed my hand on the mark and traced it. Does that stupid, idiot, silly Alpha realize what will be the repercussions of his act? After a werewolf is marked, the ties between the mates becomes stronger and they can feel each other's emotions, sense when the other is in trouble and so on.

And, the most important one, every month, for a few days, the female goes into heat. That is the time when there is an excessive need for your partner and lot of pain for the female if you're not with them. You want to be with your mate. The best remedy for the pain is to have se*x. But, if you do that, there is a sure shot chance of pregnancy.

Till now he hasn't even accepted me, yet marked me. Now I'll go in heat every month. Oh gosh, I'll have to deal with so much pain, because I know, that idiot won't even come near me, let alone do something to help, not that, but still something. But he enjoys my pain, I'm sure.

Furious, I wanted to walk out of the party but it was Chloe's B'day party, and I couldn't do that to her. So I went to the party and behaved normally, graciously accepted all the congratulatory greetings from everyone who saw my mark.

"Holly Schmooly Hal. Is that thing on your neck what I think it is?", asked a very surprised Chloe. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and nodded. When I opened my eyes, I saw an ecstatic looking Chloe. This girl is excited about my misery. I glared at her. Looking at my glare, she rolled her eyes, but changed her expression.

"How?", she asked.

Her mouth was left agape when I finished narrating the incident of how I was marked.

It hurt to know I wasn't marked because of love but to mark the territory.

I decided to change the topic. "So, Dylan, huh..??!!"

She started blushing and a dreamy look overcame her face. "He's a nice guy. And now he's mine. He's so handsome and sexy and all mine.", she sighed dreamily.

"Well welcome to the pack. And guess what, we'll live together in the same house, again. Yippie..", I said, a bit excited about living with my bestie again.

"How cool is that.", she said while placing her hand around my shoulder and started walking randomly. "Just imagine what all mischievous stuff we can do together, all the conspiracies for revenge from Aiden", and then whispered the last part to herself, "and to bring you both together", but obviously, I heard. "Don't kill me. Atleast not before I have The night with Dylan.", she said laughing, after seeing my glare that was directed towards her.

"I'm too tired. I think now I should go home. See ya later.", I said, wanting to go home.

"But didn't you come with Aiden, in his car?"

"Crap". Now I can't go without him plus a long car ride with him. I can't do it. I just can't. I need a break. Just then I saw the guy with whom I had danced earlier looking at me. I know he gave off a vibe I didn't like but then, anything's better than being alone in the car with Aiden at this time.

I waved and smiled at him, a smile that he returned. He came to me. "Is there a problem?", he asked. How did he realize there was a problem? Anyway, "I didn't get the opportunity to ask your name earlier", I said.

"Gregory Adams, at your service, Haley Anderson. You can call me Greg if you want. I don't think you remember me as I wasn't at the pack house when the introductions were made. But I'm part of Aiden's pack", he said extending he hand. I grabbed his hand in a handshake. "Nice to meet you Greg. If you don't mind, I have a small request to make", I said with making my puppy dog face.

"Yeah, sure. Anything for a beautiful girl like you. Although I'm a bit angry with you", he said.

Why is he angry with me when I hardly know him.

"Why?", I asked.

"That is a topic for another day. Now, what did you want to ask? Shoot".

"Can you drop me back to the pack house? Aiden's busy here and I want to go home but not disturb him.", I said.

"Oh. Not a problem, beautiful. Lets go", he said. He held my hand and led me out to his car and opened the car door for me. Glad to know chivalry isn't dead, unlike in the case of certain people, people like Aiden.

I gave him a small smile and sat inside the car. He got in too and started the car. While driving he took my hand with his free one and intertwined our fingers. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I snatched my hand away from his. He took a few deep breaths as if to calm himself.

Why does he need calming? The one here shocked and angry is me. I started doubting my decision to come here with him. Why, why does all the weird things happen to me?

I didn't talk to him and an awkward silence enveloped the car.

Finally we reached the pack house without any other happenings. As soon as we reached the entrance, I opened the door and ran to my room, removing my heels and holding them in my hands, on the way.

Too much had happened today and I just couldn't be alive anymore. I changed at record speed and hit my bed. Suddenly, my room's door flew open. I groaned. Can't a girl even sleep now?

"Haley, are you okay? I had a feeling as if something wrong happened to you. I ran out of the party to come here. Why didn't you come with me, or heck, why didn't you atleast inform me that you were going home? Why? Why do you do such impulsive and irrational acts? Do you know how worried I got? I didn't even know where were you? I'm asking something to you".

No, I don't want to deal with this version of Aiden right now. Infact I don't want to deal with Aiden right now. Period. He was just going on and on, not giving me a chance to speak. I couldn't take it anymore. I snapped.

"You want to know why? Because I'm tired with you. I'm done, just done with you and your behaviour towards me. You marked me, but you don't want me. Do you even know the repercussions of your actions? Maybe you won't be affected as much. But I will. I will have to deal with the heat, every damn month. But no. Why would you care? It's Haley. Let her die in pain. Why would Aiden, the great, care? You never care about anyone but yourself. Have you ever thought about the pain you're causing me, every second of the day. No. No one matters to you, not even your own mate. I'm your mate, not some slave. Why.." and then I was silenced. Want to know why I shut up?

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short chap. But I promise the next is gonna be big and awesome and amazing.

And Sorry for the late update guys. My college has started.

But, Anyway, did you like the chap.

Another cliffhanger. I know I'm evil. What do you think was the reason that Haley stopped talking?

Do let me know what you think? I love to hear it from you people.

And,

VOTE

COMMENT