Chapter 1

What do the teachers think we are? Freakin Robots!! Yes, although we are werewolves but then even our brains get tired after bucket loads of homework, that too on a weekend! My poor weekend, made for me to relax and unwind with my friends. But no, homework, homework, homework.

Oh! Forgot to introduce myself. I'm Haley Anderson, just turned 18 a day before yesterday, a senior at Bay Park High School in Scarsdale, Westchester County, New York. Werewolves find their mate after they turn 18. Hope I'll find my mate soon. I'm a bit short for a werewolf at 5ft 3inch. But hey! My height's not short, it's just cute. Slightly curvy body but I love it. I have no labels. Pretty popular and good grades. Love partying, travelling, enjoying as much as I love staying at home and reading novels. Can be the sweetest yet totally kick your butt if you cross me.

My Father, Mr. George Anderson, is the Alpha of our Blue Moon Pack. My mom, Mrs. Carol Anderson, is the Luna. I have a brother, Scott Anderson, who is 2 years younger than me and will become the Alpha when he's 18. I love my family to death.

Ours is a peace loving yet one of the most powerful packs of New York and surrounding areas.

Its 7 pm and I was completing my Physics assignment. Hate Physics.! Our school was closed this whole week due to some repairs. So we got loads of assignments so that we don't waste the week.. huh!!

My phone buzzed. A message from Chloe Richards, my best friend and the Daughter of our Beta, Robert Richards. We live in the same pack house, our room's being literally 2 doors away, yet she messaged me. Lazy girl.

Party at Lydia's. 8:30. Get ready.!

Yay party. I replied Will be ready.

Lydia's the head cheerleader of our school. But she's pretty nice not those typical bitchy cheerleaders. And her parties are AWESOME. Just what I need right now after shitty physics. Hey physics lovers, don't hate me. It's just a matter of opinion and interests.

I freshened up and plugged in my curler. I have waist length, black hair which are straight but slightly wavy at the end. And they refuse to get curled easily, but I love curly hair.

I wore a red dress with a thin black belt at the waist, put on some makeup- smokey eyes, red lipgloss, slight winged eye liner, mascara, curled my hair, wore big black loop earrings, black wedges and done.

8:15pm.

Suddenly the door of my room opened with a bang and in walked my bestie Chloe.

"Hey Hal, you look Hot. Hoping to find your mate tonight, as we haven't been to school after you turned 18?", she said with a wink.

"No, I just want to relax and par-tay.. N no harm done if I find my mate too." I said. " And you look Hot too.!"

She was wearing a cute LBD with black stilettoes, black hoop earrings, long, straight strawberry blonde hair, smokey eyes, red lipstick.. She was looking Hot. Boys literally fall at her feet. She hasn't turned 18 yet so she doesn't have a mate but she has had boyfriends, but no one right now.

We went to Lydia's in my car. She's a Human. Our school has humans, kids from our pack and kids from the Blood Moon Pack. The humans are unaware of our presence.

It took us about 20 minutes to get there. The music was so loud it could be heard from like two blocks away. I parked a little away from her house as it was jam packed near it.

It was only 9 pm right now, yet some kids were already passed out, some tipsy and what not. A total typical teenage party.

We went directly to the kitchen to get some drinks. Chloe took out two bottles of alcohol from the fridge and handed one to me. Being werewolves gives us a high tolerance to alcohols. We don't get drunk easily. The alcohol was bitter yet relaxing.

"Hey lets go dance", I said to her.

"What? Speak up. Can't hear you over the music", she shouted.

"Idiot, you're a werewolf. I know you can hear me". Werewolves have sharper senses than humans. Then why was she saying she couldn't hear me?

"Look at Chris over there. I want to stay and talk to him. Maybe he'll ask me for a dance", she winked and pointed at Chris Reynolds, a werewolf guy from our school but part of the Blood Moon Pack. He's cute and looks like our Chloe's new crush.

"Okie dokie. I'll be over there on the dance floor if you need me, bye"

I went to the dance floor and found some other friends of mine and we started dancing.

Suddenly a weird electric sensation passed my body. A delectable scent entered my nose, musky, of spices and woods. The Best scent Ever. I turned around and my eyes connected with Alpha Aiden McCall. The 18 year old Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack, who goes to our school. The Biggest player and heartbreaker.

"Mate", we whispered, others couldn't hear us but we could considering we were mates.

A/N : A big Thank you to everyone who's reading it.
Guys, just don't judge a book based on its initial chaps. The first few chapters are mostly the buildup of the story. I would really appreciate it if you just stick around and read ahead. I promise the the story's gonna be fun and you'll love reading it. Just give it a chance.
Thank you.
Photo on the side- Tyler Posey as Aiden McCall.
Isn't he just the cutest..!! *dreamy sigh*