Chapter 5

"I need you", he said.

Omg omg omg, shouted my wolf. He's going to accept us.

"Well my pack kind of does. You're my Luna, their Luna. A pack is incomplete and weak without their Luna. My pack needs you so you got to move in with me."

All our hopes died down. He never once said he wants me as a mate. To him I'm only the Luna of his pack but not his mate. Tears began to surface again but I pushed them down.

"I just can't move in with you in your pack. I already have a pack, a family, a home. And why should I when you don't even consider me as your mate. Why should I agree to help you?", I said angrily.

"Because Moon Goddess chose you as the Luna of my pack, of the Blood Moon Pack", he argued.

"The Moon Goddess also chose me as your mate. Did you accept that? If you didn't, then why should I?", I snapped.

"For goddess's sake, will you stop being so selfish for a second. Now that I've found the Luna of my pack, if they don't get her then my pack won't be as strong. It will crumble down and will become vulnerable to attacks. Think about those innocent kids, those innocent people! What will happen to them just because they didn't get their Luna, couldn't get You", he said.

Selfish, how dare He call Me selfish. He was being selfish by not accepting me.
But he still was a great Alpha. Thinking about his pack first. Ready to live with me even when he doesn't want to, just because of his pack.

My Alpha female senses kicked in and I couldn't just say no, because well, I was supposed to think and care about others. Now more so because I'm the mate of an Alpha, the future Luna.

"I need time to think about it",  I said quietly and went inside.

†************************†

When I told Chloe everything, she was furious. She couldn't believe how I could think about his and his pack's wellbeing after what he did to me.
         Although she had Beta blood in her, the urge to serve and protect others is more in an Alpha and Luna blood. Therefore she couldn't exactly understand what I was going through.

We were currently sitting on my bed, with my head on her shoulder.
"Hal, I think now's the time to talk to your parents. They are the Alpha and the Luna. They will be able to guide you in the best possible way through your situation", she said softly.

"I think you're right Chloe. Now I need to talk to them".

After dinner, I asked my parents to meet me in dad's office, where I am sitting right now after telling them everything.
My parents were furious after hearing the part where he was still whoring around, even after finding his mate.

But my mom said "Well the times that I've met him say he's a good fellow. Quite the ladies man, but never the one to harm others. I can't understand why he's doing this to you?"

"Maybe I know why", dad said.

My ears perked up on the prospect of knowing why was he doing this to me.

"He's a nice kid and an even better Alpha. But he was a bit of a player and heartbreaker before. He said he could never reject you. Maybe he just doesn't want you to get hurt. I'm not sure, but maybe he's afraid to commit right now, afraid he might break your heart one day and hurt you more than what you've been hurting right now."

I snorted. "Well I don't think that's the case dad. He just wants to sleep around. Maybe he's afraid of commitments, but of hurting me.. Nah!! He's just afraid he wouldn't be able to continue with his man-whoring ways".

Dad shrugged and said, "Well, only he knows what the exact reason is. Now coming to the most important part, do you want to join his pack and be their Luna?"

"I.. I don't know dad. It just feels that I have a responsibility towards them even when I hate their Alpha. It's not their fault that their Alpha is a total A-hole towards his mate", I replied. I already kind of felt something for them.
N yeah, I did get a glare for using the word A-hole from my parents.

"I understand sweetie", my mother said, placing her hand on my shoulder. "The first and foremost duty of a Luna is to take care of her pack. I know it's kind of difficult at first, leaving your old pack behind, joining a new pack where you know no one yet you feel for them. But trust me, the satisfaction you get while serving your pack and the love and respect you get from your pack is the best reward of being a Luna."

"Without you their pack will become weak. Taking this up as a good opportunity, some other pack may attack them. Even if you are angry with your mate, do you want this to happen to the whole innocent pack? Just think over it pumpkin. I know whatever decision you'll make will be the best and don't worry, we're always here for you, standing with you.", Dad said.

"We'll support you sweetie no matter what you choose", mom said.
They kissed my head, wished me goodnight and went to their room.

I just sat in the office for some time,  thinking.
It'll not be fair for the pack to not get a Luna just because of their Alpha's fault. I couldn't let the whole pack suffer just because of Him. It'll be best if I joined his pack.

But I can't let him get away with all the pain he's caused me that easily either. A plan formed in my head.

"Oh Mr. Hot-Shot-Alpha-Mate-of-Mine, be ready for your doom. Your time in hell is about to begin, and I'll be your Devil."

-----------------------------------
A/N: And here comes the best part-
Are you guys excited about what Haley's gonna do?? 
Well I am.. You better be too.
Cz the Fun Is about to Begin.
*evil smirk* *laughter*

And please

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
Pretty please, with a cherry on top. :)