Chapter 3

There was a built up of mixed  emotions of anger, frustration and pain inside of me which burst up just as my bestie found me outside and took me back to our house.

************************

We were sitting on my bed, my face blotched with dried up tear stains.

"Hey I know what we should do. Watch action movies and eat loads of ice-cream. Ok? I'll go get the movies from the pack theatre room while you go and clean up.", she said.

"Ok". She ran downstairs to get the stuff. I unlocked my phone to check the time. It was only 11 o'clock. There was also a message from an unknown number. I clicked on it. It said:

I'm sorry.

Who would send me a message like this? Is it him? No it can't be. It just proves he has a bit of a heart, which he definitely doesn't.

But what if it is him, my wolf argued. She was happy at the prospect of her mate caring for her, even if it was like this.

No, it isn't him. Even if it is, he doesn't deserve our forgiveness. He broke our heart remember. We hate him, we said together.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face and clean myself a bit. I changed out of my dress into my comfy night pjs and combed my hair and pulled it into a ponytail.

Chloe entered the room with a handful of action movie CDs and 2 tub of chocolate ice-creams. Even she had changed into her jamies. She threw the tub of ice-cream at me, "Here take them while I put in the CD."

We had an action movie marathon while eating ice-cream. It was calming. We preferred action movies over sappy romantic ones because hello, we just had a heartbreak in reality, how much more can a person withstand. The pain of the heartbreak can be channelised into anger and energy by watching action, helps lessen the pain and forget it.

******************************

I received a nudge with someone saying wake up in a very sleepy voice. I received a nudge once again.  I turned to my side to notice Chloe was nudging me. She said "Hey I think we should get up. It's almost noon. Although its Sunday today but we have to get up."

We got up yawning and she went to her room to freshen up.

I brushed, bathed and tried not to think anything about yesterday. Nothing about a certain hot Alpha, with eyes just like chocolate, my favourite food. No, don't think about him. Think about chocolates.

Chocolates, chocolates, his eyes, just like chocolate.. shut the hell up, my mind. 

Thinking about him brought back all the pain. Why me Goddess, why me. What did i do to get a mate like Aiden who doesn't give two f*ucks about me. I started crying and sobbing. 

The pain of not being with your mate after finding them is immense. Specially if you're uncertain if you both will ever be together.  It made me wonder, was he feeling the pain of the bond too, just like I was?

Suddenly there were soft knocks at my bathroom door which brought me back from my reverie. "Hey come out and get dressed" Chloe said softly. "Lets get some breakfast and then we have to talk about what to do about this situation."

I wrapped a towel around myself and came out of the bathroom. I put on some jean shorts and a blue tee, pulled my hair up in a ponytail and went downstairs for breakfast.

 I saw Chloe in the dining room. I took a plate and put some eggs and bagels in it and sat next to her. As we were too late to wake up, it was only the two of us in the room right now.

"What are you gonna do now? When will you tell your mom and dad? You will have to one of these days", she said.

"I will. Just not right now. And I will just act like nothing's happened. Even you won't tell anyone. Nothing to Scott or our other friends. Ok? Promise me." I said.

"I promise. But I'm here whenever you need me. Hey, lets go on a shopping trip to the mall. Watcha say?", she said full of excitement.

"I say lets go. Nothing's better than shopping and then a cheesy pizza.", I said laughing.

We grabbed out purses and mobile from our rooms and this time took Chloe's car to the mall.

************************************

A/N: Pic on the side- Selena Gomez as Chloe Richards.
I know nothing interesting in this chapter. But it was more of a filler chapter.