Chapter 11

A/N: Hey guys THE MATE CALL managed to reach #97 rank in the werewolf category. A big , big, big thank you to all the lovely readers who have been reading this story. You are awesome. :)
And read the A/N in the end if you want a dedication in the next chap.

Now lets get onto the story.
--------------------------------

Currently I'm sitting in Aiden's car with him driving us to school. It seems like we both have settled on giving each other the silent treatment.

My mind wanders off to what will happen when we reach the school. Today will be the first day of our school as officially a 'couple'. The werewolves know we're mates, but to the fellow humans we're boyfriend and girlfriend. And I know almost everyone knows about us, news like that travels really fast here.

To an extent I'm a bit nervous. Aiden has had a lot of girls in the past. How will they react when they come to know of us? How will my human friends react when they'll know of me being with someone I didn't even talk much to until last week. It's too overwhelming.

Well I'm a girl who doesn't care much as to what people think of her as long as I'm happy and have people who love me with me. But with Aiden being himself, I am not very comfortable with the situation. I know he won't harm me or let any harm come to me, but I'm afraid that people will realise we don't act like a couple much and then I'll look like a fool, who's boyfriend and mate doesn't care for her much.

At times I can't help but think what's wrong with me that my mate, the one person created to love me, care for me, be with me for eternity, me and only me, doesn't even accept me.

'Stop all this negativity. Not everything that happens is your fault. Sometimes things happen that you have no control over. It doesn't mean that you are the cause of it or the centre of it at all. And who cares what others think. Let them think what they want to, because the only thing that matters is your happiness. You know any one can face a crisis. Its the day to day living that wears us out. So just go out their and Keep your head high, and your middle finger higher.', said my wolf.

Wow, she can be really philosophical when she wants. But what she said was right and gave me confidence.

We reached the school and he parked the car. Time for the show to start.
And the unicorn show too. *evil smirk*
I take a deep breath and step out of the car.

Keep your head high and your middle finger higher.

As soon as I enter the gates of the school with Aiden, the murmurs start. Everyone is looking at us and whispering. The humans have a look of shock on their faces.
And almost everyone has a look as if they are trying very hard to control their laughs. Some humans laugh but the werewolves dare not laugh at the Alpha.

I was thankful for his pink, unicorn hair as it had helped lessen the shock of kids and provided a distraction.

I couldn't help but let out a few chuckles myself. Aiden turned his head towards me and glared at me.
Dylan came to us laughing. "Dude, how did you turn from a werewolf into a cute unicorn overnight?", he teased Aiden while laughing. "Omg Haley, I love you so much. You're the best", he said and we high five'd.