Chapter 10

Where the hell is Aiden's room.! I've been roaming around this huge packhouse since forever and still unable to find his room. I don't want to ask someone as I don't want to spill the beans about what I'm gonna do.

Walking past a door, his amazing scent hit my nostrils. This must be his room.
Very cautiously I sneak into his room and close the door behind me. The room smells so much like him. It's almost like he's here himself, but he isn't. I made sure before coming here that he was busy. He's in a pack meeting right now.

His room is blue and black and messy. Not a lot, but yeah, a few clothes lying here and there.

I enter his bathroom and quickly pour the pink hair dye I brought with me, in his shampoo bottle.
Tomorrow, everyone in school will see his pink hair.

I know he'll be able to guess who did it as my scent will be here. I can't hide my scent until I become the Luna officially. Only the official Alpha and Luna are able to hide their scents, not any other member of the pack.

But I guess getting caught and facing his wrath will be worth seeing that pink hair on his head. And if before that he asks about me being in his room, I'll just say that I found his room while taking a tour of the house and decided to have a look. I just hope he doesn't become too suspicious.

I exit his room but run back into his room again and pick up a shirt of his thrown on the floor and quickly exit the room again and very nonchalantly walk to my own.

I may seem nonchalant on the outside, but on the inside I was bubbling with excitement, anticipating the moment when I'll see his hair. Not only me, but the entire school. It was only a temporary dye, but it would still take a couple of days to get off.
---------------------------------------
I was getting ready for school when there was a loud knock on the door of my room. The person kept on knocking repeatedly.

I could smell him even before opening the door. A smirk crept on my face but I quickly turned it into a nonchalant expression.

I opened the door and was left speechless. Not because of his hair. Infact that was the last thing I saw.

He was standing infront of me in only a towel. Only a freaking towel, wrapped around his waist. His toned and perfectly sculpted, Greek God like body, fully exposed, except That part, right in front of my eyes.

A blush crept up on my cheeks and it felt like I was on fire. I couldn't stop my eyes from roaming, from his oh-so-delicious six packs to the perfectly sculpted chest and so muscled and toned arms. My wolf was clawing inside, wanting to jump him. How did the room suddenly become so hot?

And then my eyes moved to his hair or 'pink' hair. I wanted to laugh so hard, but I controlled it. I gotta admit, even with the pink hair hair he looked H-O-T hot.!

But then I saw his expression. So much anger on his face, but with a hint of a smirk as he noticed me checking him out.

He entered my room and closed the door behind him, pointed at his hair and yelled, " The Hell. I'm a werewolf, not a f*cking unicorn. How will I go out with this god-awful colour on my head?"

I couldn't control anymore and a few chuckles left my mouth.

"You look really nice. Pink is your colour for sure. Unicorn is a good look on you", I said giving him a thumbs up and laughing.

He scowled even more.
All of a sudden his scowl turned into a smirk.

He took a slow step towards me. Not knowing what was happening to him and what to do, I took an involuntary step back.

He took one more step forward and I took one back. This continued till my back hit my closet door.

He was so close to me, his hands on the door, on either side of my face.

"Ev.. Ever heard of personal...personal space?", I asked him, stuttering. What the hell? Why couldn't I speak straight?

"Yeah. But it's something I want to ignore right now", he said, his voice husky and seductive. He kept on bringing his face near mine, so close that I could feel his breath on my lips. His eyes staring right back at mine.

What is he doing? Is the mate bond getting to him? What is happening to me?

He started sliding his left hand down slowly, right beside my arm. Even though he wasn't touching me, his action was so sexual and that look that was in his eyes,  it made chills run down my spine. He put his hand behind my back, between me and the closet door.

His touch brought the tingles with them. My knees nearly gave out and if not because of the back support of the closet door, I would have collapsed.

Suddenly the closet door opened outwards with such force that I went flying inside the closet. I closed my eyes, anticipating the moment my butt would make contact with the floor. But that moment never came.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and opened my eyes to see that he had saved me from falling. Omg, he deliberately did this whole thing.

He pulled me upwards, towards himself and whispered in my ear, "Think twice before messing with me again."

With that said he left me there speechless and exited my room.

I released a breath I didn't realise I was holding. What the hell just happened? What was all that? Did he do all that just for revenge?
But what about that look that was in his eyes? What was that?

I realised that whatever that look was, I wanted that look in his eyes again, everyday, everytime he looked at me. I want that look, for me and only me.

**********************
A/N: Hey my awesome readers. Did you like this new chap? What do you think about that little scene between them? *smirk*
Let me know your views.
And if you like it, then please

VOTE
COMMENT

P.S. Pic on the side of Tyler Posey, shirtless and in only a towel.!
I just find him soo cute.! *dreamy sigh*
What do you think about him?